Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: DeadSpace coming to the Wii! :o  (Read 7231 times)

Re: DeadSpace coming to the Wii! :o
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2009, 06:18:46 pm »
Yeah except you guys fail to realize he's being sarcastic <_< benefits of lurking on chat is insight on who's a nintendo fanboy and who is not :P

Overlord wasn't a good game to begin with. They're trying to compensate for shitty gameplay with visuals, and as all of you have said, "Graphics do not make the game". It's amazing how it does a 180 when it involves discrediting the wii for having games with !@#$% poor gameplay too <_<;; Even at that, the graphics on that game aren't that good. Bloom lighting and high contrast colors doesn't mean it's pretty. It looks over-saturated, and too shiny.

All I'm saying is that it looks like they're putting effort into it. I don't know anything about Overlord, but it seemed kinda cool based on that video.

And for the record, I love my 360 way more than I do my Wii. I ain't no fanboy.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2009, 06:20:20 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
GOD DAMN !@#$% YEAH, LOOK AT THOSE AMAZINGLY AWESOME GRAPHICS ON THOSE MOTHERFUCKING BADASS NARWHAL MOTHERFUCKERS.

I </3 Sol
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2009, 06:30:57 pm »
big rigs racing is the best game ever, don't listen to the multitude of reviewers who say it's bad

And what sort of point are you trying to make posting that?
People are using their own experiences as a counter to the Overlord metacritic score. If personal opinion is suddenly more valid in an argument than a democratic reviewer aggregate, I might as well pass off my own opinion as fact.

Therefore, Soul Reaver and Symphony of the Night are non-games.

Your argument seems really irrational. I mean, Mammy stated his hate for the game which is in his opinion, so why are you know saying you may as well state your opinion as fact?
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2009, 06:33:54 pm »
big rigs racing is the best game ever, don't listen to the multitude of reviewers who say it's bad

And what sort of point are you trying to make posting that?
People are using their own experiences as a counter to the Overlord metacritic score. If personal opinion is suddenly more valid in an argument than a democratic reviewer aggregate, I might as well pass off my own opinion as fact.

Therefore, Soul Reaver and Symphony of the Night are non-games.

Your argument seems really irrational. I mean, Mammy stated his hate for the game which is in his opinion, so why are you know saying you may as well state your opinion as fact?
I'd reply and say that one, I'm not stating my own opinion, I'm stating the common opinion of people who get paid to do this and two, I'm using it as a counter to his argument that Overlord is a bad game. A lot of people do not share this opinion, which he is stating as fact, and therefore he shouldn't whine about it.

BUT I WONT SAY THAT CAUSE THIS THREAD IS ABOUT GREAT WHITE SHARKS
how the !@#$% is this spam

this is an alt account for hyrule_boy
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2009, 06:50:36 pm »
Hiii, I hear you're gamers, do you play and enjoy games? I really enjoy playing them :)

It's a good way to relax and relieve stress and have fun  :) :)

I </3 Sol
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2009, 07:36:16 pm »
Derailing a topic intentionally is not the same as natural topic progression. While some of the posts with the shark or narwhal stuff in them have other content, they are made in a purposely annoying way which could and frankly has led the topic away from original discussion.

Stop posting the sea creatures images in such a manner. It's borderline trolling to what could be a healthy "debate" over the game that was originally discussed or it is becoming spam in that replies are based solely on such a practice.

While I have a Wii, I do not have any money. The likelihood is that I will not get the game unless I have money. Then and only then will I consider getting the game as I will then have the capability of purchasing it.
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2009, 08:31:45 pm »

While I have a Wii, I do not have any money. The likelihood is that I will not get the game unless I have money.
Then and only then will I consider getting the game as I will then have the capability of purchasing it.

Do you have aspergers or something?

I </3 Sol

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2009, 08:44:01 pm »
  • b e p i s
This may be the single worst thread ever.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2009, 09:48:28 pm »
Enough animals please, back on topic or this gets locked.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2009, 10:50:41 pm »
  • :D

agreed

<When did the ocean-dwellers become involved?>
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2009, 10:53:11 pm »
It's sad to see that a lot zfgc members can't handle a simple thread like this... ::)
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2009, 11:02:56 pm »
This is getting too pointless. The train that is this topic has sailed - most of what could be discussed has been, and most of the continuing conversation is irrelevant to the topic and to the board. A general warning was given previously indicating this would happen by both Darklight and myself.

Locked.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.227 seconds with 57 queries.