Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You know what the problem with being good at a game is...?  (Read 980 times)

You know what the problem with being good at a g...
« on: October 28, 2009, 05:43:46 am »
...People start banning you because they think your cheating :( I just got banned from a server that I used to frequently play on on COD4 I know I know the online gaming is SERIOUS BUISNESS but meh...
I made a thing! Please try the thing, it's what the kids are calling a "vidja game" for the iOS Splashy Bucket
  • Fictitious Spoon Productions

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: You know what the problem with being good at...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 05:59:20 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I almost got banned on Halo 3 because I'm "too good at hiding"... Yeah...
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 07:40:19 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Try playing against people in your own league. D:  (That wasn't meant to sound catty.)

You need to play against more skilled opponents, ya cheatin' basterds.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 07:42:01 am by Shefali »
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 07:49:33 am »
Yeah.  Not exactly the same but I'm banned from a server in Halo PC because I kept betraying a guy who was trying to betray me.  It's not my fault he sucks and can't kill me before I kill him.

But, you may be asking yourselves, why not just leave?  Well, because I like the maps and game types that are cycled through.  No "no shields sniper" or those crazy stupid games.

That was actually a while ago, I've moved so I could probably get on it again...

I hate those who accuse you of cheating when you're just that much better than you.

under the alias DarkLink6235
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 10:18:19 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
But, you may be asking yourselves, why not just leave?  Well, because I like the maps and game types that are cycled through.  No "no shields sniper" or those crazy stupid games.

After a year of only playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and those no-shield ones were the only Halo modes I could win in XD

Did get kicked off of a Rainbow Six game once because everyone else was camping in one spot and I used a clever combination of C4 and an MP4A1 to kill them all repeatedly XD Seriously, I was the only one NOT camping and it was a serious game, not just them using it for a chat room 0_o

CrimsonDemise

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 02:03:35 pm »
My friends don't play super smash bros brawl with me anymore because I win almost all of the matches against them. Usually they have to gang up on me which just makes me annoyed at them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 50 queries.

anything