Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forum Updates  (Read 10441 times)

Forum Updates
« on: March 17, 2007, 10:16:51 pm »
Alright, I've delayed this long enough. I've been busy and lazy lately, so I haven't gotten around to my formal 'changes' announcement as I said I would. I'm only a week off, not too bad.. right?

Anyway, there have been several board changes, and more changes will soon be coming to the projects boards as well. There are also a few boards, currently unannounced, that will be added to the forum. A post will be made regarding those changes when they are made.

As you can see we have a new theme, the reason the old themes are gone is due to the incompatibility they have with SMF 1.1. Thats the way things work sometimes, we were also in dire need of a change anyway, this freshens up the site a little, and gives us a new out look on things.

There are new rules, which can be found in, http://www.zfgc.com/index.php?topic=14902, I encourage you to read them and understand them. You are now required to agree to these rules/policies on registration. You also must be 13 years of age to register with ZFGC's site/forums. This allows us to be 'legal' in terms of the COPPA agreement, a Child Protection Act passed in 1998, in the United States. Though this act is 'unfair' to our international users, we are based within the United States, thus we need to comply to this act.

If you have any questions, ideas or thoughts feel free to drop me, or anyone else a PM on the matter, or make your thoughts be known in forum feed back.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 02:05:10 am by 4Sword »
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 38 queries.