Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Game Overthinker  (Read 5984 times)

Re: The Good Kind of Gamer
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2008, 09:22:36 pm »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)
he blows opposing arguments out of proportion and fail to address the important issues (i.e. lack of good games on wii compared to either of the other consoles)

he's trying to mask "e-anger" and profanities for the sake of profanities and colours it as intelligence. Listening to that for 2 minutes was torture.

The man really doesn't know what he's talking about

This guy isn't clever or funny. He's a rampant Nintendo fanboy. Just shut up about him.

Hi, I'm Swiftu and I hate opinions that others agree with when it's not mine.

Hi, I'm Chippermonkey and I'll agree with any loud idiot with a youtube account who sucks Nintendo's DICK.

PS: Love me please I need attention
Sadly I haven't watched a single one of these videos because I don't waste my time with the opinions presented by any sort of fanboy. :(

lol @ you
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2008, 09:33:36 pm »
he blows opposing arguments out of proportion and fail to address the important issues (i.e. lack of good games on wii compared to either of the other consoles)

he's trying to mask "e-anger" and profanities for the sake of profanities and colours it as intelligence. Listening to that for 2 minutes was torture.

This guy isn't clever or funny. He's a rampant Nintendo fanboy. Just shut up about him.

Hi, I'm Chippermonkey and I'll agree with any loud idiot with a youtube account who sucks Nintendo's DICK.

Sadly I haven't watched a single one of these videos because I don't waste my time with the opinions presented by any sort of fanboy. :(

lol @ you

Why are you even posting in this topic then?

Confirmed: Chipper is a troll
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2008, 09:35:20 pm »
Okay, now that I've watched the video, I can say I agree with what he's saying for the most part. However, I reckon the GTA series could quite easily be fixed, while still seeming like a GTA game. Rockstar just need to play more into the series's satirical nature, as well as up the depth of their narratives, and the series would !@#$% rock.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2008, 09:47:44 pm »

lol @ you

Because it's an open board and I'm allowed to post here. Any questions?

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2008, 09:54:18 pm »

lol @ you

Are you my evil cyborg clone from the future?
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 09:55:06 pm »

lol @ you

Are you my evil cyborg clone from the future?
OH U

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2008, 01:14:03 am »

Don't think I didn't notice you didn't make a topic about Yahtzee's GTA video.
Seems to me you're still heart broken about how unimpressed yahtzee was, no reason to take that frustration out on anyone else.

discuss.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2008, 01:35:07 am »

Don't think I didn't notice you didn't make a topic about Yahtzee's GTA video.
Seems to me you're still heart broken about how unimpressed yahtzee was, no reason to take that frustration out on anyone else.

discuss.

I've made fun of GTA in the past too. I don't see your point.
Re: The Game Overthinker
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2008, 02:40:04 pm »
#11:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9joAb4XMaUs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9joAb4XMaUs</a>

Again, on the money.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2008, 02:56:10 pm »
#11:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9joAb4XMaUs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9joAb4XMaUs</a>

Again, on the money.

"maybe I'm just a cynical old !@#$%"

No, you're just a retard.
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 02:59:17 pm »
and where does he fault?

edit-
I can't be bothered waiting for your scrambled troll nonsense response.

He uses the history of the comic book industry which shares a lot of similarities with the gaming industry and points out mistakes being repeated.
No he's not talking about the immediate future, he calls himself the "overthinker" for a reason

It's because of your retard troll dumbshit posts in this topic that I know you're a !@#$% retard swiftu.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 03:08:54 pm by .TakaM »

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2008, 03:09:04 pm »
and where does he fault?

Calling the 2 bigger consoles unaffordable to the younger generation when the main demographic in the game industry is the 18-24 crowd. If games aren't popular with kids, why the !@#$% are there so many 12 year olds on Xbox live? If anything, games are more popular with kids than ever before. Look at how many goddamn DS units are sold. He's trying to compare the comic book industry to the game industry when it doesn't apply at all. The comic book industry is extremely niche, while the game industry is !@#$% huge, as well as a completely different medium. He wants so hard for games to appeal to kids that he jerks off to nintendo's model. Keep trying to pound that square peg into that round hole, stupid !@#$%.

I can't be bothered waiting for your scrambled troll nonsense response.

He uses the history of the comic book industry which shares a lot of similarities with the gaming industry and points out mistakes being repeated.
No he's not talking about the immediate future, he calls himself the "overthinker" for a reason

It's because of your retard troll dumbshit posts in this topic that I know you're a !@#$% retard swiftu.

Cry some more.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 03:12:42 pm by Swoftu »

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2008, 01:31:46 am »
  • :3
Gannon-banned brother.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2008, 01:47:43 am »
  • b e p i s
Taka, Swiftu, chill out. Kyubi, more content please. Everyone, please give me five dollars.

But seriously gentlemen, let's keep it civil.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2008, 02:16:32 am »
  • Hookshot to the Future!
i loled at the part with navi saying LISTEN. Lets just hope theres enough 40 year old virgins to supply feed the video game bussiness
Check my ZRPG development blog at rev2k9blog.spaces.live.com
  • My Blog

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2008, 01:53:56 pm »
He keeps complaining about price, but game consoles were expensive back in the day too if you adjust for inflation and a rising standard of living. Second, the idea that Nintendo will suddenly ditch its third parties is absurd. If Nintendo did that, somebody new would just enter the scene (perhaps the return of sega). The only reason why pure game companies aren't able to make it now in days is because Sony and MS have such a huge tech edge that it's just too hard to compete. With them gone, it'll be back to the 16 bit age. Thirdly, he also misses that tons of kids play old consoles for awhile. They are getting into gaming by playing the ps2. And even though sony doesn't have a mascot they can love, they have things like spongebob to lure them in.

So I think his conclusions are baseless, and I simply wouldn't worry.

He himself is a Nintendo fanboy of the highest order. His topics are basically a break down of why Nintendo is the "Gr8tst co. 3var" and every other console maker is messing up.

He then uses tangential arguments to prove his lame point with loose fact and a great deal of supposition and speculation.

TLDR: he's a !@#$% newb who cries like a fanboy

there are no arguments. he's just DC'ing no good games on Wii
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2008, 02:28:56 pm »
#12:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1IQfLItmBE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1IQfLItmBE</a>

More feminist stuff

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2008, 02:41:25 pm »
#12:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1IQfLItmBE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1IQfLItmBE</a>

More feminist stuff

I don't remember discussing this WEEKS ago.

This guy sure is on the pulse of popular culture.

"this is a shorty"

*sees 10 minutes on timer*

I lol'd.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 02:46:37 pm by Swoftu »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 73 queries.

anything