Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Was feeling artistic at 2:30am...which is the first time in like 4 years.  (Read 2672 times)

Was feeling artistic at 2:30am...which is the fi...
« on: April 10, 2011, 07:21:49 am »
Here was the result:

I have not really tried at all to draw anything related to anime in probably four years or so.  I never felt I was very good at it.  That and I never had anyone in my life that approved or encouraged me in drawing/sketching though I do feel if I did have someone in my childhood that showed some interest, I may have gotten better at it.

If some of you anime artists could ink this on your pc and post it, I would appreciate it ^^!  I never got into inking except for gel style black ink.   Never even got into cg inking either.

Use your imagination!
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Re: Was feeling artistic at 2:30am...which is th...
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 08:05:59 am »
So... cute! What a wonderfully cute expression you made on that face! Friendly and shy at the same time.
I say keep on drawing. It's good!
- Viewing at the moment: Project Runway [TV-series].
- Reading at the moment: Kuragehime [manga], Uncanny X-men issues 37 - 66 [comics].
- Listening to at the moment:
- Playing at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN], FFCC: Ring of Fates [NDS].
- Let's Play in-the-making at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN]
- Studying at the moment: University course "French, Preparatory Course" for a re-examination on subcourse "Grammar and Translation" in August, University course "Basic Course in the Humanities" for a re-examination on subcourse "The Concept of Culture" in August.
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 08:09:39 am »
So... cute! What a wonderfully cute expression you made on that face! Friendly and shy at the same time.
I say keep on drawing. It's good!
To be honest, I was listening to this while I was drawing it...I think I heard it about 10 or more times in a row.  i just really enjoy the music(not so much the singing or lyrics)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1pGA14vbo8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1pGA14vbo8</a>

Been a while since I watched Gundam 00 but I somehow found this while scrounging youtube then I felt like drawing. Go figure.  Music always had a strange effect on me.  Don't even get me started with the Final Fantasy prelude...
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 10:01:43 am »
I really should watch Gundam ^^

I made a (somewhat sloppy, sorry) recolor of your scetch.
...I'll put on Kumi Taniokas Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles soundtracks someday soon and start drawing as well!
- Viewing at the moment: Project Runway [TV-series].
- Reading at the moment: Kuragehime [manga], Uncanny X-men issues 37 - 66 [comics].
- Listening to at the moment:
- Playing at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN], FFCC: Ring of Fates [NDS].
- Let's Play in-the-making at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN]
- Studying at the moment: University course "French, Preparatory Course" for a re-examination on subcourse "Grammar and Translation" in August, University course "Basic Course in the Humanities" for a re-examination on subcourse "The Concept of Culture" in August.
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 02:08:05 pm »
Looks nice!
Trust me though, inking by hand is much easier and looks better in the long run. Get yourself a nice, thin-tip inker for like $4 bucks and it'll practically do the work for you.
I use a line from Sakura called the "Pigma Micron" and I use an 03.
Link: http://www.sakuraofamerica.com/Pen-Archival

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 03:08:22 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
Looks nice!
Trust me though, inking by hand is much easier and looks better in the long run. Get yourself a nice, thin-tip inker for like $4 bucks and it'll practically do the work for you.
I use a line from Sakura called the "Pigma Micron" and I use an 03.
Link: http://www.sakuraofamerica.com/Pen-Archival

I can definitely agree with this statement. I have tons of Microns and they're really awesome and easy to use. Inking by hand is awesome!

In terms of the drawing, is it weird that I find it looks a bit like a younger Isley from Claymore?
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 08:50:32 am »
God...I get the artistic feeling at weird times.  This time it was 3:00am...

Enjoy.  I somewhat like this one.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 52 queries.