Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Withdrawn]Wizzrobes  (Read 4944 times)

[Withdrawn]Wizzrobes
« on: June 12, 2012, 12:08:21 am »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
Name: Wizzrobe
HP: 2
Description: WW Design is used as it's base. These creatures spawn other enemies except other wizzrobes.
It's the yellow-hooded, black-robed variation.
Attacks:
   Magic- 1.5 HP
it leans back and then hurls 3 blast of magic, one in the direction it is facing, one in the direction 45 degrees smaller than the direction it's facing, and one in the direction 45 degrees larger than the direction it's facing.
   Summon
It does a type of dance and it summons other enemies except wizzrobes. A maximum of 3 enemies.
Enemies it can summon: Keese, Bokoblin, Moblin, Miniblin, Darknut(Later in the game), and Kargarock(Only in outside areas).
Combat: After it attacks, or is damaged it twirls and then fades away only to appear in another spot.
Player Combat Countemeasures:
-Hookshot & Boomerang stun it.
-Sword slashes harm it, If your close to it, and it's about to attack, you can preform a pursuit slash to counter it. A downward thrust can damage it as well. A rolling Stab knocks it back and damages it.
-Bombs damage it,
-Arrows damage it.

Name: Fire Wizzrobe
HP: 4
Description: WW Design is used as it's base. These creatures spawn other enemies except other wizzrobes.
It's the red-hooded, black-robed variation.
Attacks:
   Fireball- 2 HP
it leans back and then hurls 3 fireballs, one in the direction it is facing, one in the direction 45 degrees smaller than the direction it's facing, and one in the direction 45 degrees larger than the direction it's facing. if it hits link, he's set on fire.
   Summon
It does a type of dance and it summons other enemies except wizzrobes. A maximum of 3 enemies.
Enemies it can summon: Keese, Fire Keese, Red Bubble, Dodongo, Bokoblin, Moblin, Miniblin, Darknut(Later in the game), and Kargarock(Only in outside areas).
Combat: After it attacks, or is damaged it twirls and then fades away only to appear in another spot.
-Sword slashes harm it, If your close to it, and it's about to attack, you can preform a pursuit slash to counter it. A downward thrust can damage it as well. A rolling Stab knocks it back and damages it.
-Bombs damage it,
-Arrows damage it.

Name: Ice Wizzrobe
HP: 4
It's the blue-hooded, black-robed variation.
Attacks:
   Frostball- 2 HP
it leans back and then hurls 3 frostballs, one in the direction it is facing, one in the direction 45 degrees smaller than the direction it's facing, and one in the direction 45 degrees larger than the direction it's facing. if it hits link, he's frozen.
   Summon
Enemies it can summon: Keese, Ice Keese, Blue Bubble, Bokoblin, Moblin, Miniblin, Darknut(Later in the game), and Kargarock(Only in outside areas).
-Bombs damage it,
-Arrows damage it.

Name: Dark Wizzrobe
HP: 6
It's the purple-hooded, black-robed variation.
Attacks:
   Black Magic- 2.5 HP
it leans back and then hurls 3 blast of black magic, one in the direction it is facing, one in the direction 45 degrees smaller than the direction it's facing, and one in the direction 45 degrees larger than the direction it's facing. If it hit's link, he will be unable to use items for a certain amount of time.
   Summon
Enemies it can summon: Keese, Shadow Keese, Black Bubble, Bokoblin, Moblin, Miniblin, Darknut.
-Bombs damage it,
-Arrows damage it.

Name: Masked Wizzrobe
HP: 10
Description: WW Design is used as it's base. These creatures spawn other enemies and this one is able to summon fellow wizzrobes. It's the larger, masked variation which wears a red robe, that there's only one of.
Attacks:
    Magic- 2.5 HP
It randomly chooses one of these three attacks:
Basic Magic
it leans back and then hurls 3 blast of magic, one in the direction it is facing, one in the direction 45 degrees smaller than the direction it's facing, and one in the direction 45 degrees larger than the direction it's facing.
Fireball
it leans back and then hurls 3 fireballs, one in the direction it is facing, one in the direction 45 degrees smaller than the direction it's facing, and one in the direction 45 degrees larger than the direction it's facing. If it hits link, he's set on fire.
Frostball
it leans back and then hurls 3 frostballs, one in the direction it is facing, one in the direction 45 degrees smaller than the direction it's facing, and one in the direction 45 degrees larger than the direction it's facing. if it hits link, he's frozen.
   Summon
It does a type of dance and it summons other enemies, but this Wizzrobe is powerful enough to summon Wizzrobes and Fire Wizzrobes. A maximum of 3 enemies.
Enemies it can summon: Keese, Fire Keese, Red Bubble, Ice Keese, Blue Bubble, Dodongo, Bokoblin, Moblin, Miniblin, Darknut(Later in the game), Kargarock(Only in outside areas), Wizzrobes and Fire Wizzrobes.
Combat: After it attacks, or is damaged it twirls and then fades away only to appear in another spot. It happens to usually stay on cliffs to avoid being caught up in melee and so the player has to climb to it or jump off of a small cliff to get at it. Evergy couple attacks it teleports to the middle of the chamber, which is the bottom, to make the battle fair.
-Hookshot & Boomerang bounce off of it's mask.
-Bombs damage it,
-Arrows damage it, but deal half damage.

Name: White Wizzrobe
HP: 8
Location: These Wizzrobes are found in specific locations and are only found guarding heart pieces.
They are kind of like mini-bosses.
 It's the White-hooded, white-robed variation.
Attacks:
   Magic- 1.5 HP
It randomly chooses one of these three attacks:
Basic Magic
Fireball
it leans back and then hurls 3 fireballs, one in the direction it is facing, one in the direction 45 degrees smaller than the direction it's facing, and one in the direction 45 degrees larger than the direction it's facing. If it hits link, he's set on fire.
Frostball
   Summon
It does a type of dance and it summons other enemies, but this Wizzrobe is powerful enough to summon Wizzrobes and Fire Wizzrobes. A maximum of 3 enemies.
   Heal
It heals one of link's enemies by 1 HP.
Enemies it can summon: Keese, Fire Keese, Red Bubble, Ice Keese, Blue Bubble, Dodongo, Bokoblin, Moblin, Miniblin, Darknut(Later in the game), and Kargarock(Only in outside areas).
-Bombs damage it,
-Arrows damage it.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 10:05:35 pm by Shadow宇宙の神 »
Re: [Submission]Wizzrobes
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 03:37:42 am »
  • King of the hoard!
I like them, but I think the fire version could use a little more differentiation than just being a slightly stronger version of the magic one.  Maybe it could have a few unique summon possibilities.
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 05:51:38 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
I've revised it and added two more types of Wizzrobe.
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 06:34:04 pm »
  • King of the hoard!
That looks much better.  :)
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 06:43:28 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
Thanks, Also for the enemies like the bubbles, I haven't gotten a chance to make a unit submission for them.

Added The white wizzrobe.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:53:57 pm by zdude684 »
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 08:48:21 pm »
Wizzrobes are a nice addition. However I wonder if so many variations are desirable.

Also I see that one of the wizzrobes is a miniboss character. I think it is better to make a separate character for the miniboss. In case we want the enemies and not the miniboss or vice versa.
Re: [Revise]Wizzrobes
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 09:42:24 pm »
Okay, it has been over two weeks and no answer to my last post, nor a revision. These are the following that I don't like.

1) Too many variations. I am only comfortable with the first three to four wizzrobe variations.

2) WW design. I think the sprite gets to big, too even get the WW appearance, let alone anything recognizable.

3) Summoning enemies that haven't even been approved or submitted yet.

4) Please have minibosses in separate submissions.

If I have to hammer on it now, than I would say "rejected". What about MG and Max.
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 09:46:48 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
I shall mess with it.
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2012, 10:02:54 pm »
  • It's just Max.
I agree with Niek's points, especially that we don't need six versions of every enemy. Except for that we couldn't do WW style, I think it'd be alright, but only if the Wizzrobes were only used as a MiniBoss or sorts. Not necessarily the halfway through the dungeon mini boss, but guarding some treasure mini boss, like in WW. If I had to choose, I'd say stick to the MC/OoX Wizzrobes, because they work much better in 2D games, but I think it'd be cool if we could have mostly those, and a handful of these and miniminibosses.

Also, the pursuit slash, I'm glad we're using sword techniques in the enemy submissions, but the pursuit slash was designed to follow an enemy you've just done a combo on and knocked away. You're using it like a whatever reaction command thing like from WW, I can't guarantee it'd work like that.
Re: [Withdrawn]Wizzrobes
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2012, 10:05:58 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
I'm just going to withdraw on this one. Since it doesn't work well with the system.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 57 queries.