Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

Based on the current demo, how would you rate the game? (For the Wind Chapter)

5 Stars! Tetiro's worthy of the Triforce!
- 4 (36.4%)
4 Stars! This is worth a Piece of Heart!
- 3 (27.3%)
3 Stars. Have a few rupees for your work
- 3 (27.3%)
2 Stars. I should probably give feedback
- 0 (0%)
1 Stars... I need to tell Tetiro why
- 1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: [DEMO] The Legend of Zelda : Chiming Bells  (Read 47475 times)

Re: [DEMO] The Legend of Zelda : Chiming Bells
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2011, 04:51:06 pm »
Skyward sword refrence?
I'll add one of these later.

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2011, 10:16:49 pm »
Skyward sword refrence?

Correct! Nothing like a Skyward Sword reference! A future reference (The Knight Chapter)

I hopefully will be working on the game again this weekend :D
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2011, 05:11:05 pm »
:D
Hmm I feel like making progress on some sort of zelda game, but dont want to start anew..
I know! I'll continue on my MC Engine V2!
For obvious reasons im not gonna add a link here. this is King Tetiro's topic :D
I'll add one of these later.

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2011, 05:28:54 pm »
:D
Hmm I feel like making progress on some sort of zelda game, but dont want to start anew..
I know! I'll continue on my MC Engine V2!
For obvious reasons im not gonna add a link here. this is King Tetiro's topic :D

Ah good to know my project motivated you to develop your engine :D

Btw folks, I have updated the first post to contain a summary of the Chapters. It's spoiler minor and the last two chapters have been left blank for they are nothing but spoilers

Wind Chapter : The Legend begins! When Link explores the Festival of Spirits, he has no idea that he'll run into the passage of fate and must save Zelda and the Chiming Bell from Rodrick, greatest Knight of Hyrule. He later meets the rude Chia who becomes his companion as they set out to the Howling Woods. [Current demo contains this chapter]

Water Chapter : After acquiring the Wind Crystal, Chia and Link head off to the Frozen Peaks to acquire the Water Crystal. However they must scale the blizzards and shatter the ice blockages. But during their efforts to gain the Water Crystal, they meet two new allies. The gerudo warrior Rodri who knew the Royal Family and Kiehs, a mysterious Shiekah.

Fire Chapter : With the Wind and Water Crystals at their disposal, Link and Chia swiftly head to the Magma Cliff to collect the Fire Crystal. However with the knowledge that Rodrick knows their plan, they move with caution as Rodrick will no doubt try to stop them. What's more concerning is that Chia thinks Link is going mad. For he says he keeps hearing someone sing.

Earth Chapter : With only one Crystal left, Chia and Link head to it's known location. However Rodrick seems uninterested in their endevours to grab the Earth Crystal. Perhaps he knows something they do not? For in this chapter of their mission, things are not what they seem. For Chia realises Link was hearing someone sing. And Chia may have figured out who it is.

Knight Chapter : Acquiring all four Crystals was no simple task, for now they must confront Rodrick to save Zelda. When they travel to the Sky, they are met by the person who was singing to Link and confirms Chia's theory on who was singing it. Chia realised only one person had the knowledge to perform such a song lost to time. For the singer was the oldest companion.

Royal Chapter : (The details of this chapter contain spoilers. Until the Knight Chapter's completion, this chapter is left blank)

Sacred Chapter : (The details of this chapter contain spoilers. Until the Royal Chapter's completion, this chapter is left blank)
  • Phoenix Heart

FelipeD

Nothing...
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2011, 05:45:14 pm »
Dude, it sounds great and I think that will be a very long game.
How many hours will take us to finish the entire game?

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2011, 05:49:11 pm »

I have no idea. How long did it take you to beat the Wind Chapter? (If you didnt beat it, how long have you played it for?)
  • Phoenix Heart

FelipeD

Nothing...
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2011, 06:24:10 pm »

I have no idea. How long did it take you to beat the Wind Chapter? (If you didnt beat it, how long have you played it for?)
Ufff... It took me a lot of time considering I got lost in the town hahaha.
BTW, are you going to include optional missions or something like "helping people"?? I think that would be fantastic.
Well, that's all. Greetings dude!!

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2011, 06:29:19 pm »

Ufff... It took me a lot of time considering I got lost in the town hahaha.
BTW, are you going to include optional missions or something like "helping people"?? I think that would be fantastic.
Well, that's all. Greetings dude!!

There are 20+ sidequests in the game. Does that count?
Assuming it takes you 1 hour and 30 mins for each chapter, there's at least 10 hours and 30 mins worth of gameplay. Excluding sidequests, collecting and best equipment
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 06:31:11 pm by King Tetiro »
  • Phoenix Heart

FelipeD

Nothing...
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2011, 09:43:43 pm »
Assuming it takes you 1 hour and 30 mins for each chapter, there's at least 10 hours and 30 mins worth of gameplay. Excluding sidequests, collecting and best equipment
Holly Crap!! That's such a lot of fun!!!
I think my game won't take you so much time to finish

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
Re: [DEMO] The Legend of Zelda : Chiming Bells [...
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2011, 09:29:00 am »
Holly Crap!! That's such a lot of fun!!!
I think my game won't take you so much time to finish

Actually 6 of them are already completable in the game.

Alright folks, here's the situation. My composer is being a lazy jelly (Too tired+ill to think of a swear word) and I'm in no fit state to program. So once again, Chiming Bells is on hold. HOWEVER! This is an opportunity. You see I need to practice my writing skills so here's what I'm thinking.

A STRATEGY GUIDE!

So I've set up a poll to find out if you guys would like that. The poll lasts for 7 days. Hopefully by then my composer will be less of a lazy jelly.
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2011, 11:37:23 pm »
About that whole technological thing in Hyrule. Hyrule use to have great technology prior skyward sword. It may had technology far exceeding or own even. The master-sword seems to be partly mechanical, Fi seems to talk like a highly sophiscicated robot, her movement is ultra smooth. The robot civilization also very interesting and highly sophisticated.

However something happened and all this knowledge was completely lost. The most modern thing coming out of the age of Link is Groose'es train (which is really just trains, and a few clog-works and beetles flying machine).

This knowledghe has been nearly lost. In TP however we return to skyloft "maybe?" However if it is the same skyloft its more highly evolved, and only god knows where did those freaky birds come from. Skyloft possibly evolved into the castle in the skies but hardly none of this knowledge was shared with Hyrule it self.

Hyrule in TP did develop cannons and clockworks, but nothing even comparing to what existed prior to skyward sword.

RUSL:
The ancestors of the Hylians created the temple... Signs of their civilization-
-ancient, but very sophisticated--are everywhere.

Dont go adding fully functioning robots and stuff like that. :P Thats my theory :P xD
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 11:41:13 pm by masterpaul »

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2011, 12:23:09 pm »
About that whole technological thing in Hyrule. Hyrule use to have great technology prior skyward sword. It may had technology far exceeding or own even. The master-sword seems to be partly mechanical, Fi seems to talk like a highly sophiscicated robot, her movement is ultra smooth. The robot civilization also very interesting and highly sophisticated.

However something happened and all this knowledge was completely lost. The most modern thing coming out of the age of Link is Groose'es train (which is really just trains, and a few clog-works and beetles flying machine).

This knowledghe has been nearly lost. In TP however we return to skyloft "maybe?" However if it is the same skyloft its more highly evolved, and only god knows where did those freaky birds come from. Skyloft possibly evolved into the castle in the skies but hardly none of this knowledge was shared with Hyrule it self.

Hyrule in TP did develop cannons and clockworks, but nothing even comparing to what existed prior to skyward sword.

RUSL:
The ancestors of the Hylians created the temple... Signs of their civilization-
-ancient, but very sophisticated--are everywhere.

Dont go adding fully functioning robots and stuff like that. :P Thats my theory :P xD

The design of my Hyrule is that technology is now pushing forward. Hylians are now living with every race in harmony. Koroks are embracing their new life. Yetis are civilised people who are bringing new ways to sell goods. Gorons are become very advanced in technology (You will see in the Fire Chapter) And the Garos are keeping their old ways. But are bringing new traps to Hyrule to protect their fortress.

Fi's race are being furthered extended in this game as Chia and Osca are both of the same species as Fi.

Hyrule is going into the age of steam. That is how advanced I'm making Hyrule now. Always best to have a limit. The Age of Steam is that limit. Any further and it a bit over the top.

Funny you should mention City in the Sky and Skyloft. They return in the Knight Chapter. Along with Cloud Tops.

I did noticed TP and SS kind of conflicted each other so I plan on making a small Goron Museum of the Goron technology.

Anyway folks, I bring a screenshot! May I present, the Frozen Capital!

Home to the Yetis! Also home to the biggest commercial area in Hyrule! Yes there's a shopping mall but with the hyrule twist of course.
  • Phoenix Heart

TDWP FTW

Forstride Productions
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2011, 08:02:19 pm »
  • Forstride Productions
Looks nice, however, the snowfall overlay seems way too crowded IMO.  You should try having another layer for the snowfall with decreased opacity, so it doesn't cover up that much of the game.

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2011, 08:05:49 pm »
Looks nice, however, the snowfall overlay seems way too crowded IMO.  You should try having another layer for the snowfall with decreased opacity, so it doesn't cover up that much of the game.

Sorry TDWP, I shall be doing no such thing. It's part of the story. Eventually the blizzard will lessen.Just be patient :P

(This is a tip to ZFGCers. Dont jump to conclusions :P Or you will FAIL at this game. )
  • Phoenix Heart

TDWP FTW

Forstride Productions
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2011, 09:30:08 pm »
  • Forstride Productions
Ah, so it is a blizzard.  In that case, it looks fine, but I figured it was just regular snowfall.

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2011, 09:33:17 pm »
Ah, so it is a blizzard.  In that case, it looks fine, but I figured it was just regular snowfall.

Haha nah. There's nothing regular with this game. Though as you climb the mountain it does change from a casual snowfall to a powerful blizzard.
  • Phoenix Heart

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2011, 12:41:23 pm »
Today's screenshot is a quiet one. In terms of the activity in the screenshot. Here we have the Frozen Mall

Notice something wrong? There's no people! Only a Chain Chomp? Why? Because as you complete sidequests, more of the shops open up and more people appear. You know what they say. Points mean prizes!

(Allusion #62 - Chain Chomps can be found throughout the Frozen Capital. These come from Link's Awakening)

• Phoenix Heart
« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2011, 06:39:24 pm »
Looks great. Are you going to add anything kind of sneaking segment like the courtyard in Oot and the Forsaken Fortress in Wind Waker.

FelipeD

Nothing...
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2011, 10:00:22 pm »
Dude, sadly I hadn't seen the screenshots. I say sadly because are awesome, specially the first one.
Plz just keep working like this, dude. I'm sure this will be such a good game
Greetings, sir!!
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2011, 05:38:22 am »

Fi's race are being furthered extended in this game as Chia and Osca are both of the same species as Fi.

Phi and Giraham are both connected to swords. They are highly sophisticated robots/computers/andriods.  Phi does not feel feelings through out nearly the whole game, she also says stuff like "database" and "files". Her speech ;is very similar of how our modern fiction portrays androids of the future).Near the very end of the game you learn that Giraham is too the same type of android like Phi, both connected two swords (Phi master sword, Giraham the dark mastersword). They are both;shape-shifters, Phi can decrease size (appear out of nothing practically) and Giraham's real appearance is completely different, which suggests the use of  out of this world" nano-technology. We do learn that both can learn emotions if enough time is given. (highlight spoiler alert)The two new members of the speices you mention may contradict your whole story, unless they belong to swords/items/ or were made to serve a function. They would had to  been created prior skyward sword, since there definitely;far beyond steam technology and even our technology. Unless the gods had visited;the earth one more time :P

Your screenshot look stunning. One thing I should mention, by steam-age/industrial age, I bet they would had figured out how to make more efficient/ economical chairs and tables. Malls tend to be quite modern in materials used etc. Keep that in mind :P

:P
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 06:06:47 am by masterpaul »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 81 queries.

anything