Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help pokemon Pearl elite 4 DONE  (Read 1649 times)

Help pokemon Pearl elite 4 DONE
« on: June 20, 2008, 11:25:21 pm »
  • You got the Master Sword!
i need help i can never make it passed lucian
i know revives and full restores but i need help heres my pokemon
(btw i cant wait 4 pokemon platinum)

my main pokemon
Staraptor lvl51
wevile lv. 55
luxray lv. 58
gengar lv.62
garchomp lv. 61
empoleon lv 70

(btw caught palkia first turn w/ quikball)
(i traded palkia tho)

OK i have seem every pokemon and now i can migrate so i need no help
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 02:54:54 am by skullkid rules »

Come hither o traveler... I sing ye a song yet so melancholy, my voice speaketh the epitaph of darkness.Come into my world young Hylian.Darkest apocalypse hour approaches...Awaken from thy slumber whilst destiny's dreaming of ye soul. Dost thou haveith the time to end thy slumber? Lest thee interfere with my plan, death shall find ye!My mask sees the beginning is the end...I am Majora!
  • zfgc

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
Re: Help pokemon Pearl elite 4
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 11:31:06 pm »
  • The Mike
Well, Sneasel is good against Lucian's Psychic PKMN. When you get to his Bronzong, it gets tricky because it has the ability Levitate so you'll need a Fire PKMN for that or teach one of your mains a fire-type TM. I suggest training you PKMN a bit more by going through the Elite Four over and over or go into the Victory Road.

• Zelda Eternity

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 11:52:35 pm »
  • Silly cat!
I'd recommend at least getting your guys closer to level 60. If you're having trouble fighting Lucian, you're going to have a lot of trouble with Cynthia, her Garchomp means business... I beat the Elite Four on my first try with level 62s, but only by that much, and only because I was lucky enough to have frozen Cynthia's Garchomp with Ice Beam...

Hoffy.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 12:02:19 am »
  • The Mike
I'd recommend at least getting your guys closer to level 60. If you're having trouble fighting Lucian, you're going to have a lot of trouble with Cynthia, her Garchomp means business... I beat the Elite Four on my first try with level 62s, but only by that much, and only because I was lucky enough to have frozen Cynthia's Garchomp with Ice Beam...
I beat the Elite Four with level 50's. I guess it's different with some PKMN or the way you've trained them.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 01:19:14 am »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)
I beat the Elite Four with level 50's. I guess it's different with some PKMN or the way you've trained them.
Very.

In my experience, I had trouble with her Lucario's Earthquake since the only pokemon that I had that was capable of taking him down (sans Infernape who is extremely fragile and was slower than it) was my Torterra. I had to keep reviving people over and over. I was in the mid-50s, but I won on my first try.
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 01:20:37 am »
  • The Mike
It took me a few tries to get through but I eventually got it.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 02:33:03 am »
I used save to my advantage.

I forgot my pokemon level, probably around level 60, maybe 58-60 i think, it's been awhile since i fought them.

I just basically:

Buy tons of full restores and revives.

I beat one trainer

*save*

*beat next trainer*

*save*

God i'm cheap.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 03:43:08 am »
  • The Mike
I used save to my advantage.

I forgot my pokemon level, probably around level 60, maybe 58-60 i think, it's been awhile since i fought them.

I just basically:

Buy tons of full restores and revives.

I beat one trainer

*save*

*beat next trainer*

*save*

God i'm cheap.
You can check the Hall of Fame in the PC to check which PKMN you used.

I like typing it as PKMN, lol.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 05:02:32 am »
Well, Sneasel is good against Lucian's Psychic PKMN. When you get to his Bronzong, it gets tricky because it has the ability Levitate so you'll need a Fire PKMN for that or teach one of your mains a fire-type TM. I suggest training you PKMN a bit more by going through the Elite Four over and over or go into the Victory Road.
well i use my haunter cause of night shade(4 bronzoing) and darkpulse (others) ang giga drain (ground type leader)
if im dying i use curse

btw heres empolion
Hydro pump 5pp
Hyper beam 5pp
Blizzard 5pp
Flash cannon 10 pp

garchomp
Strangth 15pp
Draco meteor 5pp
dragon rush 10 pp
dig 10pp(awsome for killing ground types)

Luxray
strangth
flash
thunder fang
thunder

Sneasle( i need the item to evolve anybody know were to get one?)
blizzard
cut
darkpulse
focus punch

Staraptor
brave bird
fly
close combat
defog

thats all foks
Pokemon platinum
Show content
featuring giranta w/ new forms

Come hither o traveler... I sing ye a song yet so melancholy, my voice speaketh the epitaph of darkness.Come into my world young Hylian.Darkest apocalypse hour approaches...Awaken from thy slumber whilst destiny's dreaming of ye soul. Dost thou haveith the time to end thy slumber? Lest thee interfere with my plan, death shall find ye!My mask sees the beginning is the end...I am Majora!
  • zfgc

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 12:35:15 pm »
  • The Mike
well i use my haunter cause of night shade(4 bronzoing) and darkpulse (others) ang giga drain (ground type leader)
if im dying i use curse

btw heres empolion
Hydro pump 5pp
Hyper beam 5pp
Blizzard 5pp
Flash cannon 10 pp

garchomp
Strangth 15pp
Draco meteor 5pp
dragon rush 10 pp

Luxray
strangth
flash
thunder fang
thunder

blizzard
cut
darkpulse
focus punch

Staraptor
brave bird
fly
close combat
defog

thats all foks
Pokemon platinum
Show content
Your Empoleon seems alright. Mine knows Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon, Drill Peck and Earthquake.

Your Garchomp looks alright as well but teaching it Earthquake would be better than Dig for sure.

If you can manage to get Luxray to Lv. 56, it will learn Discharge which is a good Electric attack for it. I suggest getting rid of Flash on it for something like Iron Tail (TM), Hyper Beam (TM), or even Giga Impact (TM).

Your Sneasel needs a Razor Claw to evolve into Weavile but you have to level it up at nighttime though. I guess when evolved, you could teach it Shadow Ball (TM), Shadow Claw (TM), or Avalanche (TM) by getting rid of Cut. If you don't have a Razor Claw, then you can find one at Route 224, Victory Road, or Battle Park.

Your Staraptor shouldn't have 2 HM Moves because it prevents you from teaching it good attacks. Get rid of Defog and you could teach it Roost (TM) the healing move for Flying PKMN, Steel Wing (TM), or even Aerial Ace (TM).

Your Haunter knows Night Shade, Dark Pulse, Giga Drain, Curse. You might want to give up Night Shade for something a little strong like Shadow Ball (TM) or Shadow Punch (TM). I would give another suggestion but Dark Pulse seems alright with it but seeing how Sneasel has it, Haunter is always good for backup. Giga Drain I guess is alright. If your Haunter was more of the put to sleep dream-eating !@#$%, then I'd say something.

If you need Gengar, just ask and I'll do a quick trade-tradeback with you. Other than that, your party seems alright to me, you just need to work on them a bit more and teach some stronger and better moves, that's all.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 01:10:00 pm by Yubel »

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 04:04:34 pm »
if im dying i use curse

btw heres empolion
Hydro pump 5pp
Hyper beam 5pp
Blizzard 5pp
Flash cannon 10 pp

garchomp
Strangth 15pp
Draco meteor 5pp
dragon rush 10 pp

Luxray
strangth
flash
thunder fang
thunder

blizzard
cut
darkpulse
focus punch

Staraptor
brave bird
fly
close combat
defog

thats all foks
Pokemon platinum
Show content
Your Empoleon seems alright. Mine knows Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon, Drill Peck and Earthquake.

Your Garchomp looks alright as well but teaching it Earthquake would be better than Dig for sure.

If you can manage to get Luxray to Lv. 56, it will learn Discharge which is a good Electric attack for it. I suggest getting rid of Flash on it for something like Iron Tail (TM), Hyper Beam (TM), or even Giga Impact (TM).

Your Sneasel needs a Razor Claw to evolve into Weavile but you have to level it up at nighttime though. I guess when evolved, you could teach it Shadow Ball (TM), Shadow Claw (TM), or Avalanche (TM) by getting rid of Cut. If you don't have a Razor Claw, then you can find one at Route 224, Victory Road, or Battle Park.

Your Staraptor shouldn't have 2 HM Moves because it prevents you from teaching it good attacks. Get rid of Defog and you could teach it Roost (TM) the healing move for Flying PKMN, Steel Wing (TM), or even Aerial Ace (TM).

Your Haunter knows Night Shade, Dark Pulse, Giga Drain, Curse. You might want to give up Night Shade for something a little strong like Shadow Ball (TM) or Shadow Punch (TM). I would give another suggestion but Dark Pulse seems alright with it but seeing how Sneasel has it, Haunter is always good for backup. Giga Drain I guess is alright. If your Haunter was more of the put to sleep dream-eating !@#$%, then I'd say something.

If you need Gengar, just ask and I'll do a quick trade-tradeback with you. Other than that, your party seems alright to me, you just need to work on them a bit more and teach some stronger and better moves, that's all.
sry it is a gengar lol

All those things are awsome i can have that done in no time

• zfgc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 60 queries.

anything