Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: <DEFEATED> [UPDATED!! New Art!]...Ninja-Zombie  (Read 4240 times)

<DEFEATED> [UPDATED!! New Art!]...Ninja-Zombie
« on: July 13, 2007, 12:49:28 am »

This is Ninja-Zombie #1459320340.  Contrary to popular belief, ninja-zombies ARE NOT ninjas that have been bitten by a zombie...A ninja bitten by a zombie is just a zombie, nothing else.  A ninja-zombie is a preexisting zombie that has been trained in the deadly arts of ninjitsu...this is very hard to do.

Considering the fact that zombies are mindless creatures with no other thoughts outside of their insatiable hunger, it takes many years to teach them even the most basic of skills.  Just getting one to hold a sword without trying to eat it is a huge undertaking.   It typically takes many hundreds of years for a zombie to finally reach ninja status, and as such the training occurs over many generations.  When one master finally dies the zombie is passed down to a new master, typically the the highest ranking member within the clan.

You would think that there wouldn't many ninja-zombies out there with all the time and work it takes to make a decidedly clumsy and useless ninja, but apparently there are many others....1,459,320,339 others in fact.    It is unknown how many countless other zombies are currently in training, but as things are currently stand, THIS ninja-zombie is the latest and greatest of the bunch.  It has been said that it can even blow !@#$% up with its mind.  Crazy cool.

UPDATE #1
Every good character needs a good alter-ego, and Ninja-Zombie #1459320340 is no different.  During his downtime he fills in for the current Pope...so far no one seems to have noticed.  I guess this shouldn't come as a surprise, the resemblance is UNCANNY:

UPDATE #2
Q&A:

Only problem is you have nothing about this guy in particular apart from him being #1459320340 Zombie Ninja!
What distinguishes him from all the other ninja-zombies out there?
He can blow !@#$% up with his mind.

What's his back story/how'd he die?
He was a important scientist that was involved in a freak accident that gave him super zombie powers.  Now he must avenge "things" and fight crime.

No, not really.  He was a zombie that came into existence in feudal Japan...it is unknown who he was before this or how zombies were originally created.  He wandered from village to village killing many and gained a small army of zombie underlings before finally arriving at the training grounds of a secret ninja clan.

The ninjas killed all of his minions in an epic battle, but kept him alive, (or should I say "undead").  They could see he was their leader somehow...ninjas can just tell about that kinda stuff, I dunno, (they're ninjas...they can do whatever they want).  They decided that the best way to teach this mindless creature a lesson was to train him in the arts of ninjitsu.  Also, they thought it would be very funny.

Why should I vote for him?
Do it for the children.  Just think of the children, all child-like and innocent or something.

UPDATE #3
Wait... wait.. why even make a ninja-zombie? If it takes 100s of years to train 1, why not just train 100 million other humans in that same time?
Why?  Because they're !@#$% cool. If you were a ninja and came across a zombie wouldn't you want to train it to wield a katana? I sure as hell would.

Also, they do train many humans in that time span, (maybe not 100 million...), otherwise who would tend to the training of zombies?  WHO WOULD TRAIN THE !@#$% ZOMBIES?!
 :huh:

Also, since zombies keep there hosts skills when they are formed, wouldn't a ninja being bit by a zombie still make him a ninja-zombie? And for that matter, where are the zombie pirates?
They don't keep their skills, I covered that already:
"Contrary to popular belief, ninja-zombies ARE NOT ninjas that have been bitten by a zombie...A ninja bitten by a zombie is just a zombie, nothing else."
Maybe you're thinking of vampires or something.

In regards to the Pirate-Zombies, that didn't turn out very well...  When pirates first heard that the ninjas were training zombies, they too wanted to train zombies. (That way they could have zombie fights at their annual "Ninjas vs. Pirates" competition.)  Unfortunately pirates like to drink almost nonstop and it was only a matter of time before someone forgot to lock the zombie-cage.  Let me tell you, a hungry zombie DOES know what to "do with a drunken sailor".

Before long there were countless ships out on the ocean being manned by undead crews...unfortunately none of these zombies had the good fortune of being trained to man a ship.  It is speculated that the myth of "Ghost ships" is directly related to these failed attempts at making Pirate-Zombies.

If anyone has any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

UPDATE #4

UPDATE #5
I was intending on adding some shading to this before tomorrow, but I'm on a short vacation right now and I wasn't able to get that far.  The line art is greatly improved however, so that's good right?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 03:10:17 pm by NeoGeo-x »
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
Re: Ninja-Zombie #1459320340
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 12:55:52 am »
  • puck you
My goondess. They make up 22.1% of the entire world's population?!?
:D
My good sir, in the immortal words of the late Mr. Wrong: STFU.
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 01:16:33 am »
Well, not exactly.  You see, when they do the census they always skip over these guys.  They're all like, "Oh, well, zombies aren't technically alive, blah-blah-blah..".  Pshh, what does the census bureau know anyway...I hate those guys.

Anyway, I made a banner if any of you want to support probably the worst character ever:

And remember, a vote for Ninja-Zombie #1459320340 is a vote for the children.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 01:42:06 am by Domo »
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 01:34:03 am »
XD really nice, add more story or more pics :) I really like this character.
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 10:22:24 am »
  • hehe
cuff be watching u  >:(
always watching >:(
wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttcccchhhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggg
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 12:27:06 pm »
  • I need something new to put here...
Only problem is you have nothing about this guy in particular apart from him being #1459320340 Zombie Ninja!
I.E:
Ninja zombie #1459320340 was killed on 23/04/1991 by a Police man called Joe Coppa. However, on that day, Ninja zombie #1459320340 was under too much stress to die, and with amazing will power was not completely killed, why Joe Coppa killed him, most likely because of the trigger twitch he has, this gets in his was a lot when threatening crooks.
After his undeath, Ninja zombie #1459320340 went on to do all his unfinished errands, however, he was unable to complete them due to his everlasting hunger, that and everyone screamed and ran when they saw him. Frustrated, he became obsessed with revenge, and with his new form, was invincible. He trained for 1,000 years in the art of Ninja, and is now taking over the world!!!
Vote for him and you may be spared...
you MAY...
-Sk
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 01:02:12 pm »
  • hehe
u shouldnt vote 4 him cause then i win the first round yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 06:08:36 pm »
cuff be watching u 
always watching
wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttcccchhhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggg
I'll take your word for it.

u shouldnt vote 4 him cause then i win the first round yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
You make a good point.  I agree.

And sirkildar, I edited your questions along with answers into the first post.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 06:10:16 pm by Domo »
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 11:22:32 pm »
  • =/
 Wait... wait.. why even make a ninja-zombie? If it takes 100s of years to train 1, why not just train 100 million other humans in that same time?

Also, since zombies keep there hosts skills when they are formed, wouldn't a ninja being bit by a zombie still make him a ninja-zombie? And for that matter, where are the zombie pirates?
Re: Ninja-Zombie #1459320340 - [UPDATED!!]
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 12:44:24 am »
I just updated the first post with answers to your questions.  I hope that clears things up a bit.

Anyone else have any questions? Feel free to ask.  Also, take note of the banner...I could use a few supporters.  Thanks.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 04:10:19 am »
  • Silly cat!
A Ninja-Zombie is no match for... a Pirate-Robot O____o.

But, considering there isn't a Pirate-Robot in the competition, I guess Ninja Zombie has a fairly good chance. Good work.

Hoffy.
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 04:15:06 am »
A Ninja-Zombie is no match for... a Pirate-Robot O____o.

But, considering there isn't a Pirate-Robot in the competition, I guess Ninja Zombie has a fairly good chance. Good work.

A Pirate-Robot would definitely rock...definitely.  I don't think this character will get very far, so I'll be happy if I make it to round two.  Thanks though.  Approval from you is always a good thing.
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 04:15:58 am »
  • :D
Would be better if it was a Robo-Zombie :(

Nice character tho :)
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 09:56:30 am »
  • hehe
sigh.. im gonna lose arn't i
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 10:43:15 am »
  • puck you
sigh.. im gonna lose arn't i

Well you sure aren't the only one :P
:D
My good sir, in the immortal words of the late Mr. Wrong: STFU.
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 11:28:03 am »
  • Oh.
I.E:
Ninja zombie #1459320340 was killed on 23/04/1991 by a Police man called Joe Coppa. However, on that day, Ninja zombie #1459320340 was under too much stress to die, and with amazing will power was not completely killed, why Joe Coppa killed him, most likely because of the trigger twitch he has, this gets in his was a lot when threatening crooks.
After his undeath, Ninja zombie #1459320340 went on to do all his unfinished errands, however, he was unable to complete them due to his everlasting hunger, that and everyone screamed and ran when they saw him. Frustrated, he became obsessed with revenge, and with his new form, was invincible. He trained for 1,000 years in the art of Ninja, and is now taking over the world!!!
Vote for him and you may be spared...
you MAY...
-Sk
W00t for sentences that make no sense!
Hm.
Re: Ninja-Zombie #1459320340 - [UPDATED!! New Ar...
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 04:59:03 am »
New character art!  I will update the character information tommorow as I am WAY too tired right now.  This picture is in no way finished, but I will not be adding shading, details, etc. unless I win my current match.  If I win this picture will get MUCH better and much cooler.

Also, if the picture is too dark for some of you to see, let me know.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 02:22:11 am by Domo »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.336 seconds with 70 queries.