Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [work in progress]Hylian Postage and Trading Company  (Read 4891 times)

[work in progress]Hylian Postage and Trading Com...
« on: June 21, 2012, 07:30:51 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Description: One of the largest buildings in Hyrule Castle Town.  Comprised of 3 floors, it houses all of the mail for Hyrule Castle Town and majority of the mail for all of Hyrule.  It's easily the most powerful group in Hyrule next to the royal family.  As such, they can get away with A LOT of things and are generally pretty corrupt internally.  It's located just south of the Castle, for the convenience of the royal family of course. 

If you can manage to sneak your way into the higher floors of the building, some treasures may be in store for you.

Map coming soon!

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Re: [work in progress]Hylian Postage and Trading...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 10:17:20 pm »
will the bird race be in charge of it? perhaps humans and birds will work together to deliver the mail around hyrule, I like the corrupt idea, how about a basement with a minigame in which you have to sneak in and steal some packages or mails with money and other small treasures hidden inside.

As a part of a subquest for this basement idea might be that you see a family in hyrule complaining about not getting their package and you offer to get it by sneaking in.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 10:44:03 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
By bird people you mean Rhito(Probably spelt it wrong) They don't come into the zelda universe til after the great flood(If this is going timeline wise.)
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 11:08:26 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Kren, there is no plan to have the Rito appear in this game.

Regarding the timeline, this is separate from the main timeline and exists on its own.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 47 queries.

anything