Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: [Spoilers: Zelda TP] Are there any Zora in PH?  (Read 3930 times)

[Spoilers: Zelda TP] Are there any Zora in PH?
« on: June 26, 2007, 04:11:26 pm »
I can wait for the game to come out in the states so I can play in English; but I can't wait to find out if there are Zora or not. I assume yes since there were few Gorons in WW and on the new island there are a lot, I thought it would probably be the same for Zora but I need to know.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 04:35:15 pm by Sol »
Re: Are there any Zora in PH?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 04:13:47 pm »
  • *whistle*
Zora were extinct in WW.

I'd assume they're not in PH, if it is a true sequel to WW.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 04:27:27 pm »
Gorons were almost extinct but they are plentiful in PH! Magazine scans prove it!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 04:29:24 pm »
Zora were extinct in WW.

I'd assume they're not in PH, if it is a true sequel to WW.
It is the sequel to WW.
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 04:29:44 pm »
  • *whistle*
Gorons were almost extinct but they are plentiful in PH! Magazine scans prove it!

"Not many Gorons in the game" is nothing like "almost extinct".

ESPECIALLY when you consider that the visible HUMAN population is nowhere near large enough to survive in the long term. :P
Re: [Spoilers: Zelda TP] Are there any Zora in P...
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 05:11:46 pm »
Well I can answer the question as I have finished it

[SPOILERS]
I have found none but then there might be one or two in some odd side quest that I haven't done but don't count on it or anything.
[/SPOILERS]

I ♥ Open Girlfriend (What!? I didn't add this.. must have been Solly!)
  • My DevArt Account
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 05:52:17 pm »
It is kinda stupid that water creatures like the Zora had to EVOLVE into Rito's but cave/rock thingies like Gorons who cant even swim in water did not change at all XD Even though Hyrule got flooded.
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 05:54:57 pm »
It is kinda stupid that water creatures like the Zora had to EVOLVE into Rito's but cave/rock thingies like Gorons who cant even swim in water did not change at all XD Even though Hyrule got flooded.

I don't think its been confirmed that the Zora evolved into Rito... Just the stone symbol is the same.

Another thing is that the Zora must have evolved into normal humans/hylians (Don't know if they had pointy ears). Its the scale that turns them into a bird like human, as the prince shows.

• My DevArt Account
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 06:56:25 pm »
  • *whistle*

The Zora ate fish. The sea in WW was fishless. Make sense?

I don't think its been confirmed that the Zora evolved into Rito... Just the stone symbol is the same.

Another thing is that the Zora must have evolved into normal humans/hylians (Don't know if they had pointy ears). Its the scale that turns them into a bird like human, as the prince shows.

All but confirmed; at least one of the Rito had a Zora ancestor.

Pretty sure the Zora had pointy ears.

And, actually, the scale only gave them wings; they're born (or maybe hatched) bird-like anyway.
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 08:23:53 pm »
  • SHOOP DA WOOP
What about the fishman that made maps for you? or the gyorg?
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 09:56:56 pm »
  • *whistle*
What about the fishman that made maps for you? or the gyorg?

I think technically they were "monsters". Ganondorf specifically refers to a "sea with no fish" in the final confrontation.
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 10:03:12 pm »
Zora could be in it still. What if there were just no fish in the KNOWN area of the Great Sea. When really fish do exist in uncharted areas like the island that PH is in. :-*
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2007, 10:09:17 pm »
  • *whistle*
Zora could be in it still. What if there were just no fish in the KNOWN area of the Great Sea. When really fish do exist in uncharted areas like the island that PH is in. :-*

But the Wind Waker world is round. If you go off when edge you appear the same point on the other side of the map. If it's round then there's clearly no uncharted areas. The world has been reinvented for Phantom Hourglass.

Jai, please bear in mind that normal geography doesn't apply to Zelda - not only can a curved path be shorter than a straight path (Lost Woods to Zora's Domain, anyone?) but buildings are far larger on the inside. :P

EDIT: Not to mention that the implication at the end of WW is that Tetra and Link are searching for a "New Hyrule" - so there must be a way to cross that boundary, and find the sea beyond the map. Maybe it was the King of Red Lions holding Link back. :P
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 12:01:21 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
But the Wind Waker world is round. If you go off when edge you appear the same point on the other side of the map.

Actually the king stops you and tells you that you can't travel into uncharted waters =)

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 12:03:21 am »

And, actually, the scale only gave them wings; they're born (or maybe hatched) bird-like anyway.

The young prince had no bird like features from what I remember. Oh and I'm not sure it says that the line of the sages is genetic its rather unspecific. For instance, how does a Kokiri produce a child? I thought the Deku tree made them and that they are almost timeless in their lack of aging and being unable to leave the forest.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 12:08:53 am by Benito »

• My DevArt Account
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 12:09:56 am »

The young prince had no bird like features from what I remember. Oh and I'm not sure it says that the line of the sages is genetic its rather unspecific. It might be some reincarnation thing like with how kepora gebora is a past sage.
^Most likely explanation for that.

As for where the Zora's went, this is a pretty interesting article.
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 02:34:03 am »
  • Hookshot to the Future!
Yeah no zoras, but i here theres a mermaid in it :P it is dumb how Zora die out :P , and goron nearly Thrive. i dont like the whole sea idea much.
Check my ZRPG development blog at rev2k9blog.spaces.live.com
  • My Blog
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 04:15:30 am »
I dunno, I never really liked the Zoras much, aside from being able to play as one in MM.  In TP, I hated them much more for some reason.  Maybe it was because they hid their faces under those ugly helmets, or because they were ugly overall.  I would have preffered that they look more like the previous Zoras.  Their home in TP was cool, though, if not a bit empty and didn't have much to do.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 05:26:26 pm »
Oh no you di'n't.

Zoras are the best race. I miss them. :(
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 05:42:18 pm »
Zora are great! What are you talking about Eater!? Those TP Helmets are awesome! I still support my theory that Zora didnt die out they are just in uncharted waters. :-X
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 75 queries.