Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Spoilers: Zelda TP] Are there any Zora in PH?  (Read 3931 times)

Re: [Spoilers: Zelda TP] Are there any Zora in P...
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 05:42:18 pm »
Zora are great! What are you talking about Eater!? Those TP Helmets are awesome! I still support my theory that Zora didnt die out they are just in uncharted waters. :-X
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 08:31:23 pm »
  • *whistle*
The young prince had no bird like features from what I remember.

He ALWAYS had a beak and feathers. http://www.skjeret.com/images/WindWaker/NintendoGallery/G2/Komali.jpg Blurry pic, but it's clear he has a beak.

Oh and I'm not sure it says that the line of the sages is genetic its rather unspecific. For instance, how does a Kokiri produce a child? I thought the Deku tree made them and that they are almost timeless in their lack of aging and being unable to leave the forest.

It's implied that it's ancestoral; the maidens in aLttP/FSA are descendents of the seven "wise men" or whatever, and it's implied that they WERE the sages; in the same way, words like "ancestor" and "descendant" are used to imply genetic descent.

Also, Kokiri COULD leave the forest - see the OoT ending credits. If that was wrong, then it's possible a lot of the other things we "knew" about the Kokiri are also incorrect, and they could also breed.
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2007, 02:25:38 am »
Oh and I'm not sure it says that the line of the sages is genetic its rather unspecific. For instance, how does a Kokiri produce a child? I thought the Deku tree made them and that they are almost timeless in their lack of aging and being unable to leave the forest.

It's implied that it's ancestoral; the maidens in aLttP/FSA are descendents of the seven "wise men" or whatever, and it's implied that they WERE the sages; in the same way, words like "ancestor" and "descendant" are used to imply genetic descent.

It could be that when a sage dies without children it isn't genetic anymore, but to their spiritual descendent.
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2007, 06:28:09 am »

Also, Kokiri COULD leave the forest - see the OoT ending credits. If that was wrong, then it's possible a lot of the other things we "knew" about the Kokiri are also incorrect, and they could also breed.

Although wiki isn't always right and all:

Quote from: wikipedia
In The Wind Waker, a Rito named Medli tells Link that the Rito were once without wings. It is also revealed in The Wind Waker that she is a descendant of the Zora sage Laruto. However, in the Japanese text of The Wind Waker, "descendant" is not used in the context of a direct derivative.

I ♥ Open Girlfriend (What!? I didn't add this.. must have been Solly!)
  • My DevArt Account
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 07:23:22 pm »
I don't see how the Rito couldn't have "evolved" somehow from the Zora, although as for why they did doesn't really make since, and Dragon Roost looks more like Death Mt. to me instead of Zora's Fountian.  But the fact that they have the same symbol and that the sage preceding Medli was a Zora, and that it's obvious the Koroks "evolved" from the Kokori, seems to imply to me that the Zora, or at least some of them, decided to worship a dragon that could allow them to fly.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2007, 02:11:55 am »
Actually the Koroks are in thier natural form, and they had taken the forms of humans once. How could zora change so drasticly with so little changes to humans or Hylians.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 47 queries.