Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seriously McCain  (Read 5173 times)

Re: Seriously McCain
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2008, 04:52:42 am »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)
No point in debating who is better when both are equally corrupt.

We elect McCain, this country goes further down the toilet.
We elect cakefarts, this country goes further down the toilet.

Forget whether or not our votes even count. The 2 candidates we have to choose from are always fixed.
Bought, paid for. If they are a democrat or a republican, the chances they are not corrupt like the other guy is like 1%.

Leaving those two parties is the only way, but apparently we as a country are too good to do that.
We are too good to vote outside the two corrupt parties. It is staggering how similar the two are, yet how each fight each other as if they are so different. Both are big government big spending pigs.
You act as though someone is going to change the country just because they're not republican or democratic. This isn't always going to be true. I wish the other parties got more exposure, but just because they aren't reps or dems does NOT mean that they are a good choice.
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2008, 07:02:56 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
But really, old, white, Vietnam veteran, republican with 'good ol' Christian values' probably won't get very far in this election. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but people just want change.
People on the internet want change. I'd chew you out for this statement, but I'll let it slide as you're Canadian and therefore won't have any real grasp on the cultural dealings of Americans.
Well, just because I'm Canadian, doesn't mean I'm stupid. I'm sure most AMERICANS don't even know about the cultural dealings of Americans. I'm sure you didn't mean it in a derogatory way, though.

I do agree about the internet thing though however. Just because it's a "revolutionary, democratic, happy time" if cakefarts is elected, the world won't suddenly be a better place as if by magic. I'm not sure which of cakefarts or McCain I would vote for, honestly. My personal opinion is that I like cakefarts is better, but that might just be because of my like for his character, not his politics. Most people I know have no real idea of cakefarts's politics, just what they think he wants to do.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2008, 07:27:57 pm »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%
^ I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm saying you're (understandably) ignorant to American politics. I can't blame you for that at all--I know nothing about the Canadian system. The only stupids here are those who live in America and make stupid comments about its government :P lol

I've got more to say but I only have a minute right now so I'll get to it later.
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2008, 08:00:01 pm »
All the 'we hate everybody' in this topic is laughable. No, neither is perfect, in fact, nobody is, but sure, these guys aren't of the best. But, do you realize how unrealistic you guys are being? A perfect, no matter what your view of perfect is, will never be elected, because people on the other side will not support him/her. Sure, maybe you think someone could be better, but that is only one opinion, no matter how wrong you think everyone is, it is only one opinion.
Yes, I am for cakefarts, because being for anyone but McCain or cakefarts is futile. My family knows Nader too, and he knows he can't win, he just likes to be in on the political debate. And cakefarts is not perfect, I disagree with him on many things, but he's the best we have. And several months ago, I would have said similar things about McCain, for he was better than what we have now, but he is so obsessed with being President that he changed his policy.
Also, it's depressing to see how little people know about policy, particularly about cakefarts, they take everything at face value, even if isn't true.

Sorry about that, but I just needed to say something. Seeing where this has gone, maybe it should be moved to debates.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 44 queries.