Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend Of Zelda - Valley of Rain  (Read 5536 times)

kvxdelta

Re: The Legend Of Zelda XVII
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2010, 12:08:41 am »
It turns out the first engine sucked so much I didn't want to use it no more. So now I am making an NES engine for the game. It brings back the good old days.
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2010, 12:45:33 am »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?
It turns out the first engine sucked so much I didn't want to use it no more. So now I am making an NES engine for the game. It brings back the good old days.
Was the origional engine ALttP themed? And I hope your game is TLOZ2 styled.
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>

kvxdelta

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2010, 01:39:37 am »
No it was TLoZMC themed. And also no my engine is just plain old TLoZ First Version themed.
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2010, 01:47:05 am »
Ah, MC engines are hard to develop. I had to spend about three years perfecting an engine that is just MC-styled. (Not an actual MC engine.) I never played the origional, hope its good. Are you making it TLOZ styled with a custom engine (pallet purposes) or just a TLOZ engine?
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2010, 03:01:05 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
... my engine is just plain old TLoZ First Version themed.

Gotta love the original.

Btw, what coding language are you using to make this game? You're not going to use Zelda Classic to make this, are you? My second guess would be Game Maker. Or am I totally wrong on both of those guesses?
  • My Music

kvxdelta

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2010, 05:19:07 am »
1. Yes I am using Game Maker to code it
2. It is not based off of the classic but changed around. It is just the classic engine nothing added except maybe a few items but that's it
3. Yes Minish Cap the original rocks! I couldn't get past that god dang final boss though...
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2010, 05:26:38 am »
3. Yes Minish Cap the original rocks! I couldn't get past that god dang final boss though...
Ditto

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2010, 11:51:53 am »
  • .越//
A Link to the Past, (its even in its title X ,x;).

Original Title is Zeruda no Densetsu: Kamigami No Toraifōsu (ゼルダの伝説 神々のトライフォース?)

"The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of the Gods"

and its story is about the golden land which has been changed to the dark world because of ganon and that hyrule is going to be the same... so: link doesn't go through time he goes through two different worlds.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 05:14:49 pm by dotyue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2010, 03:47:10 pm »
The engine that you used first, did you make it yourself or did you get it from somewhere (and where did you get from)?

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2010, 06:07:30 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
A Link to the Past, (its even in its title X ,x;).

Original Title is Zeruda no Densetsu: Kamigami No Toraifōsu (ゼルダの伝説 神々のトライフォース?)

"The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of the Gods"

and its story is about the golden land which has been changed to the dark world because of ganon and that hyrule is going to be the same... so: link doesn't go through time he goes through two different worlds.
Exactly my point, yue.

Also, you couldn't beat Vaati? Really? Sure he's difficult, but keep trying! Then you can get the last 6 figurines and unlock the sound test!

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2010, 09:50:20 pm »
Also, you couldn't beat Vaati? Really? Sure he's difficult, but keep trying! Then you can get the last 6 figurines and unlock the sound test!
If you were talking to me, I can't becuase this computer, that I logg onto ZFGC, has two major problems. Every time its charger comes off, it turns off (batery's dead. Also, the harddrive is bad so it restarts the entire datium everytime it turns on. In result, I'm too lazy to restart it to get to that part. (I use all my downlods, coding, etc on my desktop.)
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2010, 11:20:40 pm »
He's just the Wind Mage, doesn't mean they're wind themed.
http://zeldawiki.org/Hero_of_winds#Hero_of_Winds

For sure Thw Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and maybe Spirit Tracks include the Hero of Winds.
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2010, 10:13:51 am »
Random, would you please take this discussion somewhere else. This topic is kvxdelta's topic about his game. And he has hardly shown anything yet.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2010, 12:36:42 pm »
  • .越//
Okay, here comes Ontopic stuff

After Zelda I, II, and III featured to the public from Nintendo I thought why not make this and this is the storyline I made (As if I, II, III, and all the others were not made.)

Why is your project called either The Legend Of Zelda IV or The Legend Of Zelda XVII when it is a Storyline where all the other Zeldas doesn't exist? It would make this game the first.

The gods used 6 different elements to create Hyrule. Fire, to bring heat to the citizens of Hyrule, Water, to give the living things something to drink, Ice, To cool the citizens when too much heat came, Electricity, which was used to create the power that the citizens of Hyrule used to create machinery or advanced tools, Earth, To make the buildings and landscape of the beautful land of Hyrule, and finally Light, To light up Hyrule for the things that lived there.
Maybe you want to exchange some stuff here... You made it up that it comes in this order:
Fire->Water->Ice->Electricity->Earth->Light

1. Electricity and Light are the same in general and Light would come before Electricity because without Light there is no Electricity.

And you may rename Light to Holy or add the Metal element

2. Water and Ice are the same...
3. You have Earth but no Wind?
4. Light.... but no Darkness? ( Holy -> no Unholy )

If there is no Darkness for the Light, against who will the Hero fight? Since: no Darkness = no Ganon

If you want to do more Elements, here is a suggestion:

Darkness->Light->Fire->Water->Earth->Wind->Electricity->Metal

In the Story it would sound like:
When the Gods came upon Hyrule there were Darkness so they brought Light into it and they saw that there were nothing. They decided to gush Fire into Hyrule and cool it with Water, where the Water came first there were the Fire so cool that it turned to Ice, the rest of Hyrule turned into Earth. Just the furthest of the Fire was turned into a Mountain which still gushed Fire at the peak. Now they had made the land, but the Heaven still looked empty even with the Light, so the Gods took a big breath and blew it over the whole land and they've got a heaven which were brightly over the horizon. Were the wind blew over the Earth and Water, there were now life and where the mountain with the fire peak were, there came now clouds which got over the whole heaven. With the clouds there was now Electricity and some parts of the earth turned into Metal to be safe against the Electricity.

There is a land called Hyrule. Hyrule was made by 3 gods. (Ocarina Of Time 2D) The gods used 6 different elements to create Hyrule.

When you want to take a new direction like there was no Zelda before yours, why do you use 3 Gods? And why are they referred to OoT 2D? the OoT / OoT 2D Gods are ( Goddess and ) the same in every Zelda game.

The population of Hyrule found them and hid them across the land of Hyrule. Because if it were to get into the wrong hands the Tri-Force would be used to take over the land and could only by the wielder of the Master Sword, Link. Link was one of the normal citizens of Hyrule. He lived with the beautiful Princess of the land, Zelda.

Okay, they wanted to hide the Tri-Force ( pieces? ) over the land. So they asked the wielder of the Mastersword to do it.

BUT

How is "the wielder of the Mastersword" a normal citizen?
He lives with a Princess... is he nobly like her? Why does he live with her?

What Link did not know though was that soon he would have to save Hyrule from the Evil Ganondorf who was planning to steal the Tri-Force

From your story, he can't steal it. He has to find the hidden pieces, so he searches for it.

I suggest you to over think some parts of the story ;D

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

kvxdelta

Re: The Legend Of Zelda - Valley of Rain
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2010, 10:08:21 pm »
Okay I only have the storyline right now but I will be updating and also the game is planned to be in 3D (Not 3D as in glasses, 3D as in possibly graphics like Skyward Sword) But the game is in 3D. And the story will be shown in an epic way.
lol. Anyways, let teh epicness be created.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.403 seconds with 68 queries.