Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: New Moderators  (Read 11624 times)

Re: New Moderators
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2008, 12:47:50 am »
Wally we aren't complaining >_> we are just giving our opinion of what is going on, BTW infini I beleive you have been really rude in this thread, kinda bad.. hmm, btw I am just giving my opinion, I don't care why the hell they got chosen aslong as they do their job I am fine with it.
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2008, 12:51:15 am »
As long as 4sword isn't a mod.

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2008, 12:51:31 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
I think other people have been just as rude in this topic as well, so don't go blame Infinti. The point of this topic is a simple congrats thing... so can we stick to that ok? Congrats to the new mods, welcome to hell! XD
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2008, 01:01:42 am »
infini I beleive you have been really rude in this thread
lol really? Just because I decided to make it obvious how fast people would start bitching about this decision. *shrugs* Not my intention.
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2008, 01:06:42 am »
lol really? Just because I decided to make it obvious how fast people would start bitching about this decision. *shrugs* Not my intention.

You may see it as bitching, but honestly it wasn't that much bitching. People were posting very good concerns on the new mods, if they weren't on enough, etc. Those are valid concerns.

I think other people have been just as rude in this topic as well, so don't go blame Infinti. The point of this topic is a simple congrats thing... so can we stick to that ok? Congrats to the new mods, welcome to hell! XD

This is open to the public, it's about new mods. People are going to come in and voice their concerns if they feel the need too, there isn't anything wrong with that.

« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2008, 01:12:14 am »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%
^ That's not really the point of the thread though. This was meant to be a simple congrats deal. If you have issues, make a topic on Feedback or email an admin. I'll leave this open since it hasn't gotten out of control or anything, but seriously, this isn't really the place. :\
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2008, 01:15:40 am »
Sounds like good picks. =/
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2008, 01:17:27 am »
^ That's not really the point of the thread though. This was meant to be a simple congrats deal. If you have issues, make a topic on Feedback or email an admin. I'll leave this open since it hasn't gotten out of control or anything, but seriously, this isn't really the place. :\

Making a topic in feedback concerning new mods would probably get locked with the closing post saying "this isn't a public issue and you should PM an admin or the mods if you have concerns"

But infini basically just seemingly ignoring the posts with valid concerns and just calling them bitching isn't really a fitting thing.

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2008, 01:19:02 am »
  • I had to sew my face back on with string cheese
Congrats to Blud, DJ, and Darklight.  Wally... I don't know you.
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2008, 01:24:47 am »
with one post was enough to make it obvious how fast people start bitching.

I don't think 4swords or Pyru were being rude :p, they are just giving their point >-<.
I must agree that they are now in hell hahaha.
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2008, 01:27:17 am »
  • Super Hero Time!

I don't think 4swords or Pyru were being rude :p, they are just giving their point >-<.

Just drop it.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2008, 02:02:00 am »
Meh, perhaps people's negative opinions of me will never change, but so be it if those who hold them cling to such vices.  I will say that I am a little disheartened that I did not get picked but I do not care; being one would make things easy for the Weekly though, I am just saying.

I will say however that if you prove yourselves to be good moderators then you are alright with me.  Just don't suck and I'll blow you, however that phrase goes. 
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2008, 02:06:06 am »

Just drop it.
You should give a good reason to drop it, but as you wish I will drop it.

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2008, 02:16:41 am »
  • Xiphirx
I think other people have been just as rude in this topic as well, so don't go blame Infinti. The point of this topic is a simple congrats thing... so can we stick to that ok? Congrats to the new mods, welcome to hell! Grin

Now, who is "Infinti"? He may just be the incarnation of the devil!

Kidding.

Everyone, why care now? You should only care when one of the mods is a !@#$%/ass. Then discussions like this should sprout.
  • For The Swarm

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2008, 03:54:32 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
Don't say we suck until we suck. Just because we don't post in every topic or submit sub-par resources just to get our name in the bright lights doesn't mean we don't have good ideas for the forum... I guess we'll just have to prove we're game. And yes, I did spam at one point, but I also lead this forum before at another point. Also, the only way I've seen ZFGC "progress" the 2 years I was gone is everybody is mean to new users, and now everyone hates Game Maker as opposed to like 1/4 the forum...
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2008, 04:12:55 am »
  • Minalien
I still maintain my belief that you and Justin were the best admins ZFGC's had, Jordan :D

Not everybody is butthurt about not being chosen
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2008, 04:14:52 am »
I just want to be forgiven for past events that I did in the same way that other people are forgiven for their past events, that is all.  Sure I was bad at one point, during a life crisis, but at one point I was a respected moderator and even administrator.  In the two years you mention as well, new users have not been treated totally bad - it is difficult to look for examples, but I want to say King Mob, Kaede, etc. (thinking up names is difficult because people either go away or integrate into the scheme of things making it seem like they were always here).

Pyrazor

PUMP UP DA JAMS!
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2008, 04:25:50 am »
  • OH LARD IZ PORKCHOP, BUST OUT DA HAPPY SNACKS
Don't say we suck until we suck. Just because we don't post in every topic or submit sub-par resources just to get our name in the bright lights doesn't mean we don't have good ideas for the forum... I guess we'll just have to prove we're game. And yes, I did spam at one point, but I also lead this forum before at another point. Also, the only way I've seen ZFGC "progress" the 2 years I was gone is everybody is mean to new users, and now everyone hates Game Maker as opposed to like 1/4 the forum...

Listen to dis nig he sum knda GUNIC HERO or sumthin'.

FREE DA DUK.

I C'Z U

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2008, 04:31:48 am »
  • Xiphirx

Listen to dis nig he sum knda GUNIC HERO or sumthin'.

FREE DA DUK.

Basically what I said :)
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2008, 04:46:11 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
Some people may be bitching because they thought they were a more suitable pick, others are just voicing their concerns, but I think we should all wait for a week, see how they perform, and Infini will adjust the team based on how they go.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.37 seconds with 76 queries.

anything