Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: stop bully's!!!  (Read 2650 times)

stop bully's!!!
« on: August 05, 2007, 04:39:50 pm »
  • A little Alive
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrF8kElujnU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrF8kElujnU</a>
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrF8kElujnU
STOP BULLY's NOW AND TRY TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETER PLACE!
Re: stop bully's!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 09:51:55 pm »
Most bully's got bullied! how ironic.

luigi

MoFD
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 10:05:07 pm »
All the people i go to school with are all friends and we all pick on one kid but were just kidding around and he knows it and he laughs, and i know hes not emo or anything. the kid annoys us on perpous and its funny.
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

MK Wii: 2750 1625 1262
Brawl: 3523-1727-8440

Gamertag: cyborgwhale
  • Cyborg Whale's Twitter
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 10:30:51 pm »
Is this considered bullying?

There is a kid in my school who runs around kicking kids. He is a fast short little guy. Each time he kicks me or my friends we chase after him and hold him down (if we manage this far) and toss him away from the rest of the kids. We do this only when he kicks us and we do it for everyones well being. He understands why we do this to him and he is definitely no emo. He enjoys kicking kids. I think he is more the bully even though no one likes him.

luigi

MoFD
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 10:35:23 pm »
i dont think thats bullying, thats kinda like the kid i was talking about, he bugs you but he likes getting picked on, just for attention i guess lol
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

MK Wii: 2750 1625 1262
Brawl: 3523-1727-8440

Gamertag: cyborgwhale
  • Cyborg Whale's Twitter
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 12:00:28 am »
  • A little Alive
the worst bully is when he of she makes ones else life so bad that they just cut them self off from the world

I dont mean death, but yes it happens
but I also mean he/she just cuts him self from live he/she lives in a own world.
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 12:16:17 am »
I've been bullied my entire life. Or at least until 2 years ago :P I finally got rid of those !@#$%!

But I don't hate bullies that much. Bullies don't pick their "victims" at random, so if you're being bullied, there must be a reason, there must be something wrong with you. By the time I was bullied I could never realize why I was bullied, but now that I know, I managed to change my attitude and get rid of them.
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 02:44:33 am »
the worst bully is when he of she makes ones else life so bad that they just cut them self off from the world

but I also mean he/she just cuts him self from live he/she lives in a own world.
oh boohoo. that makes them a !@#$%. its called life.
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 06:06:00 am »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
that makes them a !@#$%. its called life.
Honestly, do you have any idea what it is to be humiliated? Every. Single. Day? You don't seem to understand how these things can have a major impact on the lives of children. Children.

Oh, and do you consider yourself a !@#$%, ZServ?
My name is Pitt
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 10:19:42 am »
I wasn't bullied much at school, but my mate was EVERY day, because he had ginger hair. And the one thing that pissed me off the most, was we reported it on every occasion, and the teachers always said he must of done something to deserve it; or nothing ever gets done about it.

1) What in the !@#$% warrants being bullied every day not just by the DICK head chavs, but also by his !@#$% parents.

2) We have hundreds of anti bullying policies, but when in the !@#$% will they actually be introduced into schools and society?

oh boohoo. that makes them a !@#$%. its called life.

That is THE most arrogant thing I have ever heard. DICK. Why should everyday life be hard for people with disabilitys, different coloured skin, or different coloured hair?
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 02:55:44 pm »
I was never bullied badly or physically or anything, but while I was in Year 8 and Year 9, mainly while I was in Year 9 I think, there were quite a few people in my year who didnt like me and I'd always get the glares and the whispers and people used to spread rumours round about me, but I learnt to ignore them and get over it and it eventually stopped.

But anyway, just one question, a lot of people on here seem to dislike and make fun of emos and would probably treat someone who is thought to be an emo differently to other people. Is there something similar here to bullying? (I'm not an emo btw)
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 06:59:21 pm »
But anyway, just one question, a lot of people on here seem to dislike and make fun of emos and would probably treat someone who is thought to be an emo differently to other people. Is there something similar here to bullying? (I'm not an emo btw)
Well, I don't dislike emos, and on ZFGC debates I usually (when I enter one) defend them. They haven't done me any bad, and there are far worse people. And it makes sense for me for someone after being hardly bullied to feel and become one of them.
It's just a clique, a fashion, a way of seeing life and a way to find friends with same tastes and feelings...
But, if I understood well your question. Being emo and being a bully are very opposite things...
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 08:19:55 pm »
I think the same thing. I feel pity for emos, because they're often depressive, while the other people, in stead of helping, just make fun of them. Most of my friends (in real life) steriotype emos, some make jokes about them, but most of them doesn't even know emo people (only 1 or 2 people, usually).
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 11:13:07 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
People think
"Lol he slit his wrist he is emo XD"
that is stereotypical!
Emos just have different views, and enjoy different things, as long as they harm no-one, in some cases themselves, which is their decision, but not a very sensible one, then I don't care.

The movie should be set out differently.
I didn't understand one bit of it.

The principle, at assembly, described bullies as people who make the victim not want to go to school.
That means my science teacher is a bully, she makes me not want to go to school XD!
,;Sk;,
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2007, 11:56:31 pm »
Bullying reflects a greater problem, and that is stupidity and human nature.
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 01:45:01 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
I was bullied in Elementary school, and I became an !@#$% in middle school. Seriously, one time I punched a fat kid just to see if he would jiggle, and the I threw his glasses into the dirt. God I was such a !@#$% up bully.
Now I'm a straight up nerd that doesn't take !@#$%. Not that anyone gives me !@#$%... I'm pretty loved at my school now.
EDIT: I watched the vid. It sucked !@#$%.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 01:48:26 am by Dracon »
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2007, 02:09:15 am »
I used to be bullied alot during Middle School ( a little bit now, but I stopped caring a while ago  XD)
It was actually my ideas and beliefs that caused alot of trouble for me in school. But, now, I'm pretty well liked, there's the occasional guy who bothers me during study hall (very VERY annoying!!! Especially when I'm trying to get work done!!!) but now I can ignore it even better than ever!
I love ignoring people!

Manly men don't sass. Manly men get in FIGHTS! Fist fights using manly fists!
  • JetDesigns
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 02:13:11 am »
I'm only cber bullied because all of my friends at school know I'm nice, and if i'm cyber bullied, I know the person is to afraid to actaully say it to my face.
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 06:43:42 am »
I was never bullied as far as I can remember, but if I was I wouldn't take it for long.  Dunno how, exactly.

And as far as emos go, I may  not know much about them, but I think anybody who spends their life being depressed isn't spending their life very well.  I guess it shouldn't be against the law to be pissy about something, but still do something productive while you're at it and at least try to make your life better on your own, because the piece of !@#$% god is won't help you.

Oh, and MCR sucks.  :P
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 10:28:24 am »
I was never bullied as far as I can remember, but if I was I wouldn't take it for long.  Dunno how, exactly.

And as far as emos go, I may  not know much about them, but I think anybody who spends their life being depressed isn't spending their life very well.  I guess it shouldn't be against the law to be pissy about something, but still do something productive while you're at it and at least try to make your life better on your own, because the piece of !@#$% god is won't help you.

Oh, and MCR sucks.  :P

Depends, You got two types of emo, the type that really does have problems, like at home or with their family, hence their depression, and the emos that just put it on for sympathy, or to get attention. The latter being the ones that makes you really want the Government to Issue a KoS warrant....
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 77 queries.