Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: LOZ: Evil´s radiance sprite topic.  (Read 19230 times)

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
Re: LOZ: Evil´s radiance sprite topic.
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2012, 01:11:20 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
We'll see. That's probably what you said last time.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2012, 03:25:06 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Don't worry, we'll make sure you don't ;)

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2012, 07:02:11 pm »
  • You can find me on Deviantart to! :D
Last time he didnt seem to regret it that much. But i do know he is not a bad guy after all. He doesnt have all the experience of this yet, and he is gaining it right now. Something similiar hapenned to me when i played Spore. Malefor, if you need some help with spriting, you can google it :) There are lots of spriting guides that could help you with perspective and such ^-^ Cheers and good luck :)
I joined for the sake of an engine i saw on the forum, it got me quite excited to see it in use! I had found this forum some while before that, but it is only now that i see the pure awesomeness of it! XD

I cant wait to see some fanmade zelda games, nevertheless support the ones who program them :D I sure can cheer people up!

My profile picture is Tonae, a character from my fanfic. She is a sheikah, who are teamed up with Link against her will to restore the balance of time. She is named after my aunts username in Guildwars 2. They have a guild called Hellfire bunnies.

Heres my Deviantart: http://arceusrules98.deviantart.com/

Wiki page:http://wiki.zfgc.com/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Time_Collapse

thestig

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2012, 08:32:57 pm »
This is off-topic, but how come nobody has noticed the following in Steve's sig?

Its rather hilarious seeing him play "Boss" at ZFGC while yelling at someone, then reading that in his sig.

spectrumbranch

« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2012, 08:35:26 pm »
Something similiar hapenned to me when i played Spore.

Maybe I'm missing something, but how the heck did you get called out for copyright infringement while playing Spore?!?!

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2012, 08:58:19 pm »
:P the spore thing didnt have to do with copyright infringement. It had to do with the fact that stuff are actually owned by other people and that you shall not steal. its almost the same thing, though the other is illegal. Though you learn the same thing. I did not get called uot, but people got angry at me for stealing.

And... I could have lived my whole life without knowing that MG-Zero :P lawl
I joined for the sake of an engine i saw on the forum, it got me quite excited to see it in use! I had found this forum some while before that, but it is only now that i see the pure awesomeness of it! XD

I cant wait to see some fanmade zelda games, nevertheless support the ones who program them :D I sure can cheer people up!

My profile picture is Tonae, a character from my fanfic. She is a sheikah, who are teamed up with Link against her will to restore the balance of time. She is named after my aunts username in Guildwars 2. They have a guild called Hellfire bunnies.

spectrumbranch

« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2012, 09:17:46 pm »
:P the spore thing didnt have to do with copyright infringement. It had to do with the fact that stuff are actually owned by other people and that you shall not steal. its almost the same thing, though the other is illegal. Though you learn the same thing. I did not get called uot, but people got angry at me for stealing.

And... I could have lived my whole life without knowing that MG-Zero :P lawl

wat and double wat

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2012, 09:27:10 pm »
XD God ur funny. Nevermind. :)

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2012, 09:39:08 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
This is off-topic, but how come nobody has noticed the following in Steve's sig?

Its rather hilarious seeing him play "Boss" at ZFGC while yelling at someone, then reading that in his sig.

He added it to his sig like, six months ago too. He really likes big weenies.

Off-topic, let's get back on :).
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2013, 08:04:33 am »
  • Just call me Brad
I will post the new version of Arkanus soon,what i did is i took links head and made his hair greish and long, (you'll see what i mean) made his body like a red robe and put a gem on his belly

The next form is the one you fight. He has slightly greish pale skin, he now has a mouth that protects the gem on his stomach,(the mouth is from vaati's second form) he now has horns

The next one is cool, arkanus in his demon form. Now, consumed in a demons soul, i hair looks disgusting, before he transformed, he put his gem on his head.

Final form, titan. He is now a giant demon that its only goal is to destroy link. He has huge hands that can roughly get seven links in one go. He has really big muscles and a back full of giant warts. He has hardly any hair and he still has the gem on his  head, he has holes thatspit black smoke that can only be destroyed with light arrows. To  get to the gem you have to wait until he punches his fist onto the ground.

I will post them soon.

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2013, 02:49:19 pm »
Yay update :D

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2013, 04:23:15 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
here i have it , it is still incomplete I has Arkanus human form, arkanus mage form and titan form I still have to do the previous one to titan, demonic form.

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2013, 07:24:47 pm »
I like the golem :)

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2013, 07:28:34 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com

Me too. How long did it take you to do, Malefor? This is probably the nicest sprite you've ever made. It's interesting the difference in quality between this one and your others.
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2013, 08:06:24 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
here i have it , it is still incomplete I has Arkanus human form, arkanus mage form and titan form I still have to do the previous one to titan, demonic form.
It looks pretty good, but I hate to seem like a bad guy, but I have some critique or it:

On the Golem:
The shading in general is kind of sloppy and all over the place. For example the readability of the hands is low as it doesn't really look like hands, it more or less looks like a wadd of stone with rough shading. Remember don't shade just because, shade to show depth. There are also jagged lines all over the place. The head doesn't look like it's attatched, it looks like it's just hovering there, try using some sell-out to make it look more like it's not flat, The mouth also looks exrememly flat. Also on one side of the sprite the light source is to the left and on the right side, the light source is to the right, You should define one primary light source, and it's shading doesn't match up with the MC crystal on his crown, which has a light source to the top left. Also the cracks are out of place and don't really look fitting in the perspective. I also see some banding which is not a good thing as it looks ugly and doesn't show depth. The golem also looks like it's leaning back a bit. And there aren't enough shades for the sprite, most of the larger sprites in MC have more shades due to it needing much more shading. The sprit looks like you made half of it and copied a mirror reflection on hte other side, which won't work in MC style due to the light source being on a certain angle and thus it breaks the style, and looks bad tight butthole.

The Normal/Mage Forms:
I also see some excess contrast on here. I also noticed some jaggies on the robe sides, hair, the top of the head. The horns a barly visible due ot the little contrast between the background and the horns itself so I can't really critique that part. The colors in some places are bare distinguishable form each other in some places and the mage form the red trim on the robes are a bit excessivly high in contrast in relative to the robe itself and it sticks out quite a bit. The necklace(which I had to zoom in to see the features of the normal forme robe) the gem is way too big in relative to the charactor. And there really isn't much of a difference between the mage form and the normal form.
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2013, 12:25:43 pm »
  • Just call me Brad

Me too. How long did it take you to do, Malefor? This is probably the nicest sprite you've ever made. It's interesting the difference in quality between this one and your others.

thanks, I did this roughly in about 3 weeks.
It looks pretty good, but I hate to seem like a bad guy, but I have some critique or it:

On the Golem:
The shading in general is kind of sloppy and all over the place. For example the readability of the hands is low as it doesn't really look like hands, it more or less looks like a wadd of stone with rough shading. Remember don't shade just because, shade to show depth. There are also jagged lines all over the place. The head doesn't look like it's attatched, it looks like it's just hovering there, try using some sell-out to make it look more like it's not flat, The mouth also looks exrememly flat. Also on one side of the sprite the light source is to the left and on the right side, the light source is to the right, You should define one primary light source, and it's shading doesn't match up with the MC crystal on his crown, which has a light source to the top left. Also the cracks are out of place and don't really look fitting in the perspective. I also see some banding which is not a good thing as it looks ugly and doesn't show depth. The golem also looks like it's leaning back a bit. And there aren't enough shades for the sprite, most of the larger sprites in MC have more shades due to it needing much more shading. The sprit looks like you made half of it and copied a mirror reflection on hte other side, which won't work in MC style due to the light source being on a certain angle and thus it breaks the style, and looks bad tight butthole.

The Normal/Mage Forms:
I also see some excess contrast on here. I also noticed some jaggies on the robe sides, hair, the top of the head. The horns a barly visible due ot the little contrast between the background and the horns itself so I can't really critique that part. The colors in some places are bare distinguishable form each other in some places and the mage form the red trim on the robes are a bit excessivly high in contrast in relative to the robe itself and it sticks out quite a bit. The necklace(which I had to zoom in to see the features of the normal forme robe) the gem is way too big in relative to the charactor. And there really isn't much of a difference between the mage form and the normal form.

I know I´ll try to fix it, also if someone wants to have a go as well on fixing it is OK with me since i´m not going to be on the computer that much now.

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2013, 12:49:43 pm »
3 WEEKS!? Thats one heck of a willpower you've got there :O

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2013, 07:07:52 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
I know I´ll try to fix it, also if someone wants to have a go as well on fixing it is OK with me since i´m not going to be on the computer that much now.
It's probably better if you try and fix it yourself when you get the time, as you don't truely learn how to fix your mistakes from other people's edits.
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2013, 07:34:05 am »
  • Just call me Brad
soo, I´m back with more, I have not been able to work on the titan but i had really crazy ideas:

-Temple for the octorock kingdom: I enlarged the octorock edit Chesu did for his game to do thism then i recoloured with the castle wall pallete and on top I put a tower, which iss an edit from Xfixium´s Lighthouse. Page bellow:
http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=39860.0

-Lord Jabu-Jabu: I used the original sprite from the OOA Jabu-Jabu sprite and recoloured it.
-deku tree: it was made By Badassbill so give him credit.
-Vesus rock: it was an edit I made from the boddy from cragma that leduardo made, it turned out preety good.

I had this Idea of having all the races life cycle. example: zora egg -> Zora tadpole -> Zora child -> Zora
 All the sprites are on the atachment down bellow.
TITAN ARKANUS
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2013, 11:12:34 am »
  • Just call me Brad
I have been working on the Titan today, I only did the walking animation.
I´m going to do all the animations and then improve the sprite.

EDIT: I redid the hands, i´ll put it under the previous one to compare.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 02:35:48 pm by Malefor »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 77 queries.