Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bored, 3D modelling, and way to much obsession with zelda.  (Read 5610 times)

Bored, 3D modelling, and way to much obsession w...
« on: January 03, 2013, 08:27:58 pm »
Hello all, ive been playing lots of zelda and thought to come back and visit here again. well im taking an engineering course in my school, and they use a 3D modelling program. so finishing my work early caused me to play around with it, and get decent. so i made some zelda creations and thought i would share just because. well i made Majoras Mask, and Rupees, just messing around with colors and textures and such on the program. well here they are.

Majoras Mask Front View
Show content

Majoras Mask Back View
Show content

Rupees Front View
Show content

Rupees Angled View
Show content

Bow Side View
Show content

Bow Angled View
Show content

Eye of Truth Front View(little triforce on handle too!)
Show content

Eye Of Truth Angled View
Show content

Master Sword Close Up View
Show content

Master Sword Angled View
Show content

Master Sword Full View
Show content

Nintendo 64 Logo!(kinda got bored during class today.. and make this in a little bit. the colors were a !@#$% though.)
Show content

Aperture Science Weighted Storage Cube
Show content

Aperture Science Weighted Companion Cube <3
Show content

Fire Emblem sword i threw together for a friend and to battle my master sword..:D
Show content

Hylian Shield Front(finally got around to making it, i think its one of the best on here)
Show content

Hylian Shield Back
Show content

EDIT:
Hello, in my engineering course we got a sort of fun project of building our very own castles. They have to have certain requirements, so this is far from done, but i just thought i would share it here because it is very heavily zelda based on ganons castle:D

The ganons castle part
Show content

and my WIP castle all together
Show content
V2
Show content
]

Also from making all this zelda stuff, i have learned this program very well for having it a little short of a school year. Many kids in the class and even the teacher are stunned by my work, and the best castle gets printed out in the 3D printer so hopefully i can get my own little ganons castle. i just would like to say thank you to the community and zelda, because you all got me so interested that i ended up excelling very well in that class.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 03:01:05 am by Whitay »

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
Re: Bored, 3D modelling, and way to much obsessi...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 08:37:01 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
Wow! Awesome job. I really like the mask :3
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 12:19:06 am »
thank you! yea thought i needed to share these since i spent a decent amount of time and im no good at spriting.. aha.
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 03:36:09 am »
Bump. i added the N64 logo, which was me finishing early in class and that is the result. i added the bow from twilight princess(which didnt turn out as great as expected, since i was not able to use custom textures, and of the projects limitations, as they arent meant for modelling stuff from videogames, but more of a formal modelling program for designing products and all this crap, so it is limited. on that note though, does anyone know of any free 3D modelling programs that are used in game design? i want to actually use my work to contribute to a friends game, but Autodesk Inventor doesnt export in that kind of form. so does anyone have any suggestions on how to get into the 3D game modelling world?
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 04:31:53 pm »
Another bump, having alot more free time since track and agilities have ended, and so i might get some more 3D stuff up. Along with my school project, inspired by a certain castle http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w335/sync2285/Ocarina%20of%20Time/GanonsCastle1-1.jpg
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 05:51:50 pm »
  • ...---^^^---...
These are quite good.  I like the shield a lot!   ;)
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 05:59:51 am »
  • The devil in the mirror.
Wow, these look amazing  :)
Of those I think I like the master word best, tho that might be because I have tried to model a sword myself before and failed miserably xD
Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more =D
Working on my Masters Degree in Computer Science.
Hey look, Zelda Coop....later.
Proud user of C++ for 9 years, and counting!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 01:40:31 am »
I'm really loving Ganons castle... I could just imagine it as one of the pictograph awards in the Wind Waker! Excellent job on it. The mask is also pretty cool (I love the detail), and I quite like the hylian shield oto.

Basically, amazing work all round, I'd love to see more.
  • Elliott Parkinson
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2013, 08:38:49 pm »
Why thank you all of you for the compliments, as it means alot to get this much positive feedback. Soon i will be posting the full castle project. also one cool thing is im getting the ganons castle version printed out on the 3D printer, so i will be excited to have my own little castle. also once i finish the castle and with the school year ending, i am going to have alot of time on my hand and will probably need another project like the castle one. any suggestions on what i should build?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 08:47:26 pm by Whitay »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 55 queries.