Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm gonna come right out and say it.  (Read 2731 times)

I'm gonna come right out and say it.
« on: December 03, 2007, 09:05:48 pm »
I'm a hypocrite.

Halo 3 is a FANTASTIC game. Seriously, not the story mode thats terrible. But multiplayer. It is easily the greatest multiplayer game I have ever played. They need to make a Multiplayer only game seriously. I have a video of a few multiplayer matches. Just ones edited and I'll upload it soon, and the others are unedited. But yeah. Thought I'd get that out.

Also whats this I hear of Live becoming free? elaborate rumour or truth?
Re: I'm gonna come right out and say it.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 09:12:24 pm »
I'm fairly sure Live isn't going to be free anytime soon.  That is the first I've herd of it.

I do agree.  Halo multiplayer is the best I've ever played along with the story.  Story brought me in, mulitplayer keeps me.

under the alias DarkLink6235

Nebetsu

Harbinger
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 09:19:11 pm »
Honestly, I'd rather play UT2004. Halo 3 is good, but highly overrated. Maybe it's the best FPS on the console at the moment, but there a lot of better FPS games on the PC.

• Yiddish Nebbish
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 09:25:14 pm »
Honestly, I'd rather play UT2004. Halo 3 is good, but highly overrated. Maybe it's the best FPS on the console at the moment, but there a lot of better FPS games on the PC.

Well the multiplayer on Halo 3 is amazingly well done. I see that the Story lines and Campaign modes are highly overrated and the multiplayer is rated rather well. :P.

I'm fairly sure Live isn't going to be free anytime soon.  That is the first I've herd of it.

Bah they better make it free. PS3 online and Wii online are free. >: (

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 09:28:12 pm »
  • :3

Well the multiplayer on Halo 3 is amazingly well done. I see that the Story lines and Campaign modes are highly overrated and the multiplayer is rated rather well. :P.

Yes but Wii online is !@#$%. And probably the PS3.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 09:31:09 pm »

Yes but Wii online is !@#$%. And probably the PS3.

Which is more the reason for Live to go free.
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 10:08:11 pm »
Halo is a great game if you wanna get lost for hours in MP; my only beef with Halo 3 MP is that I always get the same maps, I know there's more but I never see them. They were suppose to implement the same MP map selection like in Halo but never did.
Intel P4 3.2 GHZ
2.5GB SDRAM DDR400
350GB SATA
ATI RADEON HD 2600PRO 512MB
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 Z
Windows XP SP2

Current Projects: None.
- Trask

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 10:57:10 pm »
  • b e p i s

This man speaks the truth.

Endless customization possibilities are endless.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 11:42:28 pm »
  • :D
Meh.  I love my 360 to death; its my favorite system by far.  I love Xbox Live.  I just don't think Halo 3 is that great tho :/  I would rather spend my time playing CS:S on my PC which came out YEARS ago.  Hell, I would rather play shadowrun.  Halo 3 multiplayer NEVER changes.  If I had to pick a console shooter with good multiplayer, it would be R6:V or CoD4:MW, because the customability and RPG-like system makes for a much more fufilling experience.
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 11:45:54 pm »

Nebetsu

Harbinger
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2007, 12:13:40 am »

The MP on Halo 3 is amazingly done? All you do is *shoot* *shoot* *shoot* until you don't see any shields anymore and then *melee*. Fastest internet connection wins. :O Shadowrun actually took strategy, skill, and people could actually pull out surprises.

And live isn't going to be free. Get over it. 60 bucks a year is a good price to pay for M$'s servers.

• Yiddish Nebbish
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 02:02:08 am »
  • n___n
Halo 3 takes skill, but that's not to say that nooby players don't get lucky. They do.....alot. Games like Shadowrun and CoD4 do take more skill, just not as much as Halo 3. But then again, those are different types of games. R6:V and CoD4 are more tactical games than Halo 3. Halo 3 does involve tactics, just not nearly as much as Vegas and CoD4. They're different games, meant to be played in different ways. But for what Halo 3 is, it's a great game and people will be playing it for years to come.
yo yo yo

araknid_kid@yahoo.com = email and MSN
HellsExecutionR = AIM
araknidude = XBox Live gamertag
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2007, 04:28:13 am »
  • SHOOP DA WOOP
Games like Shadowrun and CoD4 do take more skill, just not as much as Halo 3.
Makes perfect sense.
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2007, 04:53:53 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Hm? The single player isn't special, (I've played through it =O) but it isn't horrible either. I like the multiplayer fine.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2007, 05:22:57 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I loved Halo 3's multiplayer; actually if they would just remove the lame ass story and make some story behind the multiplayer and make that the game I'd be happy ^_^... but... tight butthole I think I only love it because its addicting... its not so much the game mechanic itself... its the variety of people I can verse on it :p... I personally prefer to sit around a good game of UT with 6 or 8 of my friends then play Halo 3 multiplayer :P... But like I said, I loved it regardless
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2007, 06:06:14 am »
  • Shunner of Light
The co-op in Galaxy pwns all.  The only thing that comes close to it is the multiplayer for Beavis & Butthead.
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2007, 08:08:41 am »

You're right.  As a generaly FPS goes, it isn't much more than average.  Most PC FPS are better.  Halo is the best FPS on a console.  I could be wrong.  I don't know the facts.

under the alias DarkLink6235
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 05:39:16 pm »
  • Oh.
Nah, Counter-Strike Source is an excellent game.  Halo 3 is a totally different sylte though.  I have both, and I play Counter-Strike Source much much more.
Hm.

Nebetsu

Harbinger
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 05:48:07 pm »
Nah, Counter-Strike Source is an excellent game.  Halo 3 is a totally different sylte though.  I have both, and I play Counter-Strike Source much much more.
I wasn't talking about Counter-Strike Source. Also: When you get down to it, Halo 3 is like Mario Party. Fun to play, but when you get down to it, it's pretty simple and not that revolutionary.

• Yiddish Nebbish
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2007, 06:50:28 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
All I do is run spraying, melee when i get close, and hide until my shields recover, or repeat for nearby enemies and hope I don't die. Oh, and some jumping around.
And yet almost every time I play in multi-player I'm near the top, or right at the top in the kill-count :P

Give me Rainbow Six: Vegas any day, I enjoy it more to be honest, and feel like I'm actually thinking my way to the top of the kill-count :P Halo 3's multi-player is okay if you like the whole 'shoot, don't think' game-play.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 06:52:47 pm by TheDarkJay »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 75 queries.

anything