Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wow...It is now being considered bad to call someone "mentally retarded" -_-  (Read 4471 times)

Re: Wow...It is now being considered bad to call...
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2008, 03:45:21 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I think it's acceptable to not call people mentally retarded. It's just that the phrase "retarded" has become so mainstream as an insult. If it wasn't an insult, I don't think it would need to be changed.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2008, 04:02:35 am »
to be rank;

A midget is a midget.
A retarded person is retarded.
A cripple is crippled.

It's not derogatory. They just get pissed if people start using them as a standard, so they come up with something new.
yeah, I don't know how the hell "midget" is considered more insulting than "little person"
Little person sounds so condescending and patronizing
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2008, 09:44:24 am »
lol America.

Yea in Australia it's illegal to discriminate against a blind person. HOW WOULD THEY KNOW WHO DID IT??????
the a o d c
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2008, 11:25:50 am »
lol America.

Yea in Australia it's illegal to discriminate against a blind person. HOW WOULD THEY KNOW WHO DID IT??????
lol, good point. I think the chaser's did something about that with one of them playing a blind taxi driver or something.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2008, 12:24:16 pm »
  • Drop down and give me 9000!
The chaser's have proven a lot, they certainly get their point across. The media portrays them in such a negative way...they love to whine and make a big deal about these guys, but AT LEAST they have the balls to do what no fellow Australian dares to do.

I could picture them doing a public stunt with one in a wheelchair and the other guy yelling calling him offensive names, vegetables and such, anything to get a public reaction, I believe they've been involved in quite a few cases XD.
I like potato.
  • My Myspace
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2008, 12:34:32 pm »
  • I need something new to put here...
The chaser's have proven a lot, they certainly get their point across. The media portrays them in such a negative way...they love to whine and make a big deal about these guys, but AT LEAST they have the balls to do what no fellow Australian dares to do.

I could picture them doing a public stunt with one in a wheelchair and the other guy yelling calling him offensive names, vegetables and such, anything to get a public reaction, I believe they've been involved in quite a few cases XD.

Sometimes the Chaser is pretty good, but I'm starting to find that it's just abusing people's trust most of the time. Seriously. "Hey! Let's take an add seriously and test on people who have nothing to do with the add, get them really embarrassed, then put it on TV!" Sometimes they're worse than Current Affair programs with their word-twisting !@#$%.
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2008, 12:47:38 am »
  • Drop down and give me 9000!
I suppose that's true, I certainly wouldn't want to be a victim of one of their public stunts for sure. They were a lot better when they first started out in my opinion, the stunts weren't as big and not as embarrassing to watch.
I like potato.
  • My Myspace
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2008, 02:15:28 am »
I suppose that's true, I certainly wouldn't want to be a victim of one of their public stunts for sure. They were a lot better when they first started out in my opinion, the stunts weren't as big and not as embarrassing to watch.
Not that I'd want to be a victim, but there's not much chance of them coming where I live. Did anyone else see them live when they did the tour thing? I saw them in perth, it wasn't too bad.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 50 queries.

anything