Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sign here if you completed TP  (Read 9405 times)

Re: Sign here if you completed TP
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2007, 03:05:41 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
*Signed* I want my thirty hours back.
Didn't like it, eh? What didn't you like?
Too much like Ocarina of Time, too little new stuff. Before Twilight Princess, every Zelda added new things to the game. Majora had the time system, bombers notebook, and mask system, and Wind Waker brought the Great Ocean, Sailing, and Figure collecting. Twilight Princess brought the Twilight Realm, which only makes everything a diffrent color and people can't see you, and the wolf, who's gameplay sucked. Both the Twilight Realm and the Wolf weren't used as often as sailing in WW and masks in MM. Collecting Light Spirits was boring, and the special abbilities made every enemy easy because you can use most of them at any time. Also some of the things that looked cool in the early trailers were removed, which I think was cut to get the game out in time for the Wii's launch. Twilight Princess was kinda fun, but it was the worst official Zelda game I've ever played. It seemed like Nintendo And no, I haven't played the CD-I games. Don't worry, I didn't think it was that bad.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing

Shiro

« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2007, 03:25:37 pm »
Too much like Ocarina of Time, too little new stuff. Before Twilight Princess, every Zelda added new things to the game. Majora had the time system, bombers notebook, and mask system, and Wind Waker brought the Great Ocean, Sailing, and Figure collecting. Twilight Princess brought the Twilight Realm, which only makes everything a diffrent color and people can't see you, and the wolf, who's gameplay sucked. Both the Twilight Realm and the Wolf weren't used as often as sailing in WW and masks in MM. Collecting Light Spirits was boring, and the special abbilities made every enemy easy because you can use most of them at any time. Also some of the things that looked cool in the early trailers were removed, which I think was cut to get the game out in time for the Wii's launch. Twilight Princess was kinda fun, but it was the worst official Zelda game I've ever played. It seemed like Nintendo And no, I haven't played the CD-I games. Don't worry, I didn't think it was that bad.

Figure collecting in WW is like finding heart pieces or collecting Golden Skulltallas (sp)
Sailing = Horseback riding

Had to say that even WW had no real differences. In the end though...The point is that the Zelda team is getting lazy and rehashing !@#$% from the past
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2007, 03:31:11 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too

Figure collecting in WW is like finding heart pieces or collecting Golden Skulltallas (sp)
Sailing = Horseback riding

Had to say that even WW had no real differences. In the end though...The point is that the Zelda team is getting lazy and rehashing !@#$% from the past
So a boat is like a Horse because people use them both for transportation? You encounter diffrent things sailing and you have to use wind direction. It is simmilar though that after getting the abillity to warp, most people just warp everywhere. :P
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2007, 04:31:23 pm »
  • odens knop
Signage...
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2007, 11:31:14 pm »
  • I murder your toys as well
I agree with Taku, but I still enjoyed the game. I wouldn't say it has alot of replay value though.

Oh well, my sister adores it. At least someone is happy.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2007, 11:47:46 pm »
I thought twilight princess was alright, not really amazing, but worth buying.
there were a few moments in the game that had me like "holy crap" but most of the time it was quite ho hum.
main problem with twilight princess, is the fact its just fan service. It's everything fans and reviewers bitched and whined for until Nintendo caved and made them the game with the horse, with adult link, with "mature" graphics.

so I'm !@#$% glad Nintendo have gone back to not giving a !@#$% what people want in zelda, and are now making their own vision, enter phantom hourglass.

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2007, 08:13:37 pm »
After my GCSEs, I'm doing a speed trial with no cheats. (Fastest time to complete it 100%!!)

But yeah, I've completed it!

EDIT:Just seen it's a month old...opps (Sorry Mods)
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2007, 09:24:24 pm »
oooooh me I beat TP with ease and got every single thing on it except 1 letter, but who cares about the letters
  • https://colbydude.com

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2007, 06:05:28 pm »
Me!!!! I beat it within 30 Hrs! I loved it! (Coming soon-TP Speed Trial)
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2007, 06:11:54 pm »
  • I murder your toys as well
Nice bump.

I've run through it twice so far.. It's okay, but not a whole lot of replay value.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2007, 06:31:55 pm »
  • Captain Banana
Nice game, certainly not the best Zelda (Wind Waker is the best Zelda), completed it between 30-40 hourse (don't remember the exact time).

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2007, 06:32:07 pm »
I hope to get a very fast time.
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2007, 07:12:04 pm »
Beat it, too lazy to look at my timer.
  • RPG Empire

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2007, 07:20:58 pm »
Roughly, what was your time?
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2007, 07:42:55 pm »
Wow, this is a bit of a dig.  Oh well, I guess I never posted in this so....

I played in on the GC without a strategy guide or anything like that.  I did most of the side quests, but not all.  For instance, I didn't do any fishing at Lake Hylia.  Honestly, the fishing never interested me, (though I did really like it back when I played OoT for some reason...). 

Took me around 45 hours.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2007, 07:54:53 pm »
I beat it in about 52 hours.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.377 seconds with 68 queries.