Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Menu Sprites. Pop in and try a few!  (Read 4005 times)

Menu Sprites. Pop in and try a few!
« on: April 12, 2012, 09:55:57 pm »
Hello, i have gotten in a point where now that i know whats going into my menu, i want to make it look decently good, instead of all the filler sprites in there. now i have a lot of mini requests, which are just the small items in the box, and i know the rules say dont ask for alot, so just if you want to help just do one, im just going to have a big checklist until i get this one done.. so thanks in advance! and without further delays, here is my menu.

so this is what i need. ill break it down into requests.

BLUE BOXES.
-Boomerang
-Bomb
-Air Rod(sort of like LTTPS rods, but i want it to look a bit more.. unique.)
-Bow And Arrow, Fire, and Light
-Megaton Hammer
-Butterfly Net
-Light Crystals(tiny crystals made of energy that you throw and do stuff. the image should just be bright crystals. lol

-Dins Might,Nayrus Something,Farores Something(along with the other 2 god attacks, pretty much how OOT had these, but i didnt want to use the same exact ideas. but you can be creative on how to show this one.
-Shiekah eye( a glowing shiekah eye neckalace or something. its used like the magic cape and you see a shiekah eye on the ground following you or something, so a cape or necklace would be great.
-Giants Mask( like from MM, but no copy from that sprite. make it look like it will give you some serious power.
-Mask of Healing(slowly heals you. some mask that is health themed i guess. go where you want with this one.)

-Bottle
////////^^^THESE ARE THE MAIN REQUESTS.^^^////

anything else on the menu that you would like to try would be great, just ask! also ignore the yellow area. if you are doing the other stuff(green) its alot like stuff in older games. we have a
-training sword, needs to be a small wooden sword.
-master sword
-bigass destroyer sword.

-small wood shield, but not a deku shield.
-hylian shield,
-mirror shield.( like black and shiny looking)
then three tunics. (could use a bit more detail.
-boots,
-a pair of flippers, 
-light boots(allows you to walk on energy briges and stuff.. so looks kinda like the hover boots. golden and decorated.

I know this is a pretty big request.. but thank you to anyone who helps out! also it needs to be in the style of the usual OOT2D stuff made my Majora i think his name is.. which if you dont know what style that is and your on here it would take about two seconds to find. xD

thank you all once again.
-Richie
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 03:13:51 pm by Whitay »
Re: Menu Sprites. Pop in and try a few!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 11:02:42 am »
Could you provide a reference image of the style which you wish to emulate? You said Majora's OOT2D stuff correct.
  • Pyxosoft
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 07:29:32 pm »
The main character is http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/LOZ_OOT2D_CP/Characters/YoungLink2.png here. I could use the oot2D menu sprites but i want the game to seem different... And although im using oot2D character sprites, other wise i would want to keep my game as origional as possible.

DaSpirit

The Quiet
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 02:39:06 pm »
  • The Mad Programmer.
Just wondering, have you seen this post? It might have some stuff you need, but I'm not sure if it's the style you want.
I support:
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 03:10:18 pm »
Ah yes, i have seen that one. but no i cannot use those, they would clash too greatly with my games style. as of no im just using the ocarina of time 2D ones, and the work very well, but as you can see i am still missing a great deal. the ocarina of time ones fit better then i thought they would, so i will use some of those. heres what they look like in game.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 03:13:32 pm by Whitay »

mbrown06

They call me brown. Mbrown.
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 08:50:20 pm »
Well, I tried a few. In order, from left to right-
Wind Rod, Giants Mask (I got a little inventive with it), hover boots (I tried them twice, I like the second one).
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 11:46:29 pm »
Love it. some i did a little tweaking to but lovin it. thanks for the sprites
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 53 queries.

anything