Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Very quick sprite job, that for some reason i cannot do.  (Read 1859 times)

Very quick sprite job, that for some reason i ca...
« on: April 15, 2012, 04:26:46 pm »
Hello, in my zelda game there is a weapon that functions like the fire/ice rods from zelda LTTP. so why not use the fire rod sprites as fillers? works well, and then i get a finalized version of this rod, and i dont know why but i just cant put it right on the sprites.. i cant make a strait up and down version of it.. and so i cannot animate it. can anyone help? i need the rod thing thats at the bottom in the poses above.. or just the rod in strait up and down form.. that i can work with.. thanks so much to anyone who helps.

thanks to anyone who can complete this. not sure why.. i just cant get a good sprite looking like the diagonal one..
Re: Very quick sprite job, that for some reason ...
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 12:44:02 am »
  • It's just Max.

Eh, I gave it a shot. You're right, it's really difficult to get right with those angles. I'm sure you've already done better than this, but I figured I'd post it anyway.
Re: Very quick sprite job, that for some reason ...
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 02:47:26 am »
I think it looks pretty nice, the sprite itself was harder then it looked to make a side one. But for now and a while, that should be great.
Ill see how it looks, i mean it is only like 5 second of animations. Thanks so much!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.218 seconds with 41 queries.