Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No More Heroes for $20 at Circuit City/$30 at most stores like EBs/Amazon  (Read 1326 times)

No More Heroes for $20 at Circuit City/$30 at mo...
« on: May 05, 2008, 03:45:26 pm »
For 20/30 dollars it's a steal. You have no excuse at this point to not buy this game, unless you're underage then shame on you (stores will ask for ID).
  • MoldyBubbles
Re: No More Heroes for $20 at Circuit City/$30 a...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 04:11:44 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
NMH Is a must play. The humor is crazy and the battles are awesome. Awesome dialogue  as well :)

Support Suda, support 3rd party games. This is one of those games that makes owning a Wii worth it.

I </3 Sol

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 05:44:14 pm »
This topic plays out like a public service announcement.

I bought my copy when it was $50 dollars. <3 Suda
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 03:01:43 pm »
I guess we're the three sole owners of NMH on this forum. This is sad, because I know a year from now at E3 09 people here will be like "WHY ARE THERE NO GOOD 3rd PARTY GAMES ON THE WII!". Because you didn't buy this game.

It's that serious folks. I'll let you pass on Zack and Wiki (it's amazing), but skipping NMH at this price is a crime itself.
  • MoldyBubbles
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 08:50:34 pm »
  • :D
I guess we're the three sole owners of NMH on this forum. This is sad, because I know a year from now at E3 09 people here will be like "WHY ARE THERE NO GOOD 3rd PARTY GAMES ON THE WII!". Because you didn't buy this game.

It's that serious folks. I'll let you pass on Zack and Wiki (it's amazing), but skipping NMH at this price is a crime itself.
er... I own it too.

Its a great game, and it has a fantastic ending, but it isn't THAT great.  For 20 dollars, I would say YES, everybody here should get it-- but at the same time, the game isn't for everyone.  Its flawed, but it's hard to tell if it's bad game design, or if its the way it was intended to be.  The open world bits? Horrible.  The game could have been a lot better. I mean, there are much better games available on the 360 and PS3 <_<;;

I still love the game, just saying, it isn't quite what NMH fans make it sound like :P
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 11:26:32 pm »
You guys must not know great games when you see them.  Sure, this isn't bad, but there are plenty of good games on the Wii already worth owning one for.
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 04:51:05 am »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
You guys must not know great games when you see them.  Sure, this isn't bad, but there are plenty of good games on the Wii already worth owning one for.
Learn to read.

Quote from: Easy_D
one of those games worth owning a Wii for

And Limey, it is what NMH fans make it sound like, because to us, it really is. You can't just wave our opinion away like "Eh they're just fans lol" :P

I </3 Sol
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 05:25:46 am »
Its flawed, but it's hard to tell if it's bad game design, or if its the way it was intended to be.  The open world bits? Horrible.

I haven't had the opportunity to play it yet, but yeah... It almost sounds as if the the lackluster "overworld" was actually some kind of subtle statement by Suda.  Something along the lines of, "Hey, I enjoy the missions and story of games like GTA... but why even bother putting the massive city in the game if you can't really do anything?".  You never know.

Anyway, I'd really like to play it, (even if it's not the best), but I'll have to wait until I buy another Wii.  Also...

Agreed.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 06:27:52 am »
  • Silly cat!
I'll pick this up sometime. I own Zack & Wiki, Guitar Hero III and also want to get Okami, so I'm definitely supporting the (good) third party games, it's just I haven't really found the time for No More Heroes @_@...

Fact is, there's too many good games coming out, and I can't play them all. It really sucks.

Hoffy.
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2008, 12:20:19 am »
  • The Broken King
I'm getting it because I loved Killer 7. I'm just waiting until my budget allows me to buy video games again.
  • Broken Kings [Temp Site]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.3 seconds with 73 queries.