Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tales Of The World : Narikiri Dungeon 3  (Read 1322 times)

Tales Of The World : Narikiri Dungeon 3
« on: June 09, 2006, 03:23:59 am »
  • META MAJINKEN!
Heres a full article/review on TotW : ND3

Graphics: 5/5
AWSOME GRAPHICS! Just look at these screenshots and you wanna be playing it!

BEST GRAPHICS ON GBA EVER

Gameplay 4/5
ITS AWSOME! ITS GOOD! IT BETTER... ITS THE BEST! thats an opinion...
Though, the downfalls are that its sometimes annoying to run back and run foward in battle. Sometimes they do that. And, the game may be easy... but in the middle of the game... ITS INTENSE. (I even had to cheat!)

Music 3/5
Not my all time favorite music, they took most music from all the other Tales Games

OVERALL 9/10
The game itself is instensly hard in the middle of the game, but its immensly fun! I recommend this top notch! This will be on your favorites list!

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS TALES OF THE WORLD WORLD DUDE?
well, its kinda like a SSB (Super Smash Bros) type of game, well, in a way. That gathers Namco Cameos (MOSTLY TALES OF GAMES) They have Cless (Cress) Lloyd, Genius (Genis) Refill (Raine) Rid (Reid) Kyle (FROM TALES OF DESTINY II IN JAPAN) Stahn etc. etc. THEY EVEN HAVE KOS-MOS! Its not like all out battle in SSB, but isntead, its a stratagy game. You encounter floating ghosts and if you touch them... BATTLE TIME! Great game... Great game...

Screenshots:
Look up there foo'

GET THIS GAME NOW! (Or at least get the ROM)
Find the english patch youself!

TALES OF THE WORLD : NARIKIRI DUNGEON 3

oh yeah! In this game, two dudes : Frio and Kyaro have this thing like, costumes. You get to wear costumes and get its ability.
Swordsman for Swords
Fighter for Fist
etc etc.
there is also costumes where u dress up as the characters... like you can dress up as Lloyd, Yggdrasil, Dhaos, Leon... and stuff. And get their abilities. GREAT GAME GET IT NOW

The Creator Of:
  • PureZC
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.25 seconds with 39 queries.

anything