Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Super Paper Mario  (Read 1069 times)

Super Paper Mario
« on: April 26, 2007, 01:33:45 am »
I got this early last week, and I must say I love it. THe story is interesting (but not the main point of the game, as expected). The trademark humor is back...and so funny. I love it. The fliip ability is just so cool - it allows for some amazing dynamics. Things just pop out of nowhere in 3d, and the way puzzles work...are ingenious. The 2d world looks so lively and colorful and alive...the 3d world is a bit bland comparatively, but not bad. The music is good, as well. The problems arise in the difficulty. It's SO easy. Fans of the Mario Bros. series/Super Mario World will find this too easy - and it lacks many of the previous entries' RPG elements.

I love it, though. I suggest people get it.
Re: Super Paper Mario
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 01:42:30 am »
  • :D
The art direction is great and different, but (as I said in another thread) it looks HORRIBLE.  Everything is so damn jaggy, it's sooooo ugly.

The gameplay's alright, but yes, it's definately VERY easy.  There are the occasional moments of humour, and it's fun when you find little secrets.  I like that there are lots of items in the game, and lots of areas to explore.  Also going into 3d gets a little old... I mean, the puzzles NEVER get hard... it's almost always just going into 3d to get past a simple obstacle, then going back into 2d.  That's it.

I like the arcade though, there's a few fun minigames there :D
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 10:49:38 am »
The flipping ability from different dimensions is brilliant. That really surprised me.
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 01:31:06 pm »
Paper Mario series is better than Super Paper Mario series.
The Legend of Zelda: The Spell Caster
Release Date: ?

I'm a faithful man! Don't be a whimp, fight for life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.206 seconds with 45 queries.