Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Resource System  (Read 1542 times)

New Resource System
« on: February 11, 2008, 02:25:25 am »
The new resource system is fantastic. It really makes things efficient and easy to see. With this new system, though, I think the admins/mods, in addition to ZFGC's members, should make an effort to make Minish Cap, LTTP, etc. sections with all of the ripped graphics, put in png format in evenly spaced cells, like they have now. To create a "universal" place to get quality graphics from a game, with an extensive library, would be one of the best things to grace this forum. As well, maybe we could try to do the same thing with ripped music? Goodnight already has his massive sound library, maybe he'd be willing to contribute.

What do you think?
Re: New Resource System
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 02:49:21 am »
Where IS all these shops and resource centers anyway? I can only get to the shops by people's inventories, and good luck to me on finding the resource center...
Edit: Ok, I never looked at the resources child boards... err, neat I guess...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 02:50:56 am by BlueMonkey »
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 02:56:57 am »
  • w00t
I've got tons of graphics archived on my HDD, but I've been holding off uploading them for that reason.  I know we've got keywords that should help, but I wonder if having folders would help organize things better.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 05:45:21 am »
One folder for every game, and then one for custom zelda and another for indie perhaps?
I'd love to help out with this.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 05:48:33 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Actually; I'd like to stress the importance of tagging your resources---

every uploaded resource has an option to tag it for easy searching; each one should have a tag matching what it is (lttp, mc, etc)
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 06:37:23 am »
Well if you ever need a gallery moderator I'd be happy to do it, and just go along and add correct tags and such.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 11:33:52 pm »
Folders would be nice, if for nothing else to separate personal artwork/drawing/etc. from game-making resources.

Also, instead of starting a new thread I'll just say it here: I'd like to be notified when someone comments on one of my pictures.  Would it be very hard to have new comments listed under "New Replies"? If it's not too much trouble, I'd be very appreciative to have something implemented.

I'd also like it if the comments on pictures were listed descending, (right now the newest comments are on top, oldest on bottom), but that's not really a big deal.  It might be a bit more intuitive however.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 52 queries.