Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: ITT: Nintendo Sucking Balls  (Read 3876 times)

ITT: Nintendo Sucking Balls
« on: July 16, 2008, 02:15:58 am »
Never have I ever been more disappointed or bored with Nintendo. What the hell kind of press conference was that?

Discuss.
Re: ITT: Nintendo Sucking Balls
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 02:20:31 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
There already are like two topics on this.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 03:01:08 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I no longer expect anything good from Nintendo. They officially suck until they can prove otherwise.
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 03:33:15 am »
  • I have a post count! WTF I post?
I no longer expect anything good from Nintendo. They officially suck until they can prove otherwise.
Dont hold your breath, at least theres other games...
[spoiler=Anime lol]Absolute favorites, FMA, Gurren Lagann(NEW MOVIE HELL YEA, Also I highly recommend this, i mean highly recommend).
Currently Watching, Code Geass, Soul Eater[/spoiler]
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 04:12:54 pm »
  • Evil's origin begins in TLOZ AO...
Who was that annoying woman who talked to everybody like there were children? They need to go back to 2006.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 04:14:29 pm »
Who was that annoying woman who talked to everybody like there were children? They need to go back to 2006.
I dont know but someone should of pushed her off the stage...
[spoiler=Anime lol]Absolute favorites, FMA, Gurren Lagann(NEW MOVIE HELL YEA, Also I highly recommend this, i mean highly recommend).
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 04:16:14 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

Cammie Dunaway.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 07:50:26 pm »
Yeah, boo for not giving the hardcore gamers exactly what they want. Wake up guys, Nintendo is evolving, and this is no time to press B.
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 07:53:31 pm »
Yeah, boo for not giving the hardcore gamers exactly what they want. Wake up guys, Nintendo is evolving, and this is no time to press B.
Yea, boo for only recieving mini games anymore yea. Nintendo is evolving and dammit without pressing B Nintendo would be nothing.
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 08:21:32 pm »
I just watched a little bit of their conference, and fucks sake she did my nut in more then my drill sergent!

Nintendo needs to cowboy the !@#$% up.
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 08:40:43 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I just watched a little bit of their conference, and fucks sake she did my nut in more then my drill sergent!

Pardon?

sig'd.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 08:50:59 pm »

Pardon?

Bah this is what you get for hanging about fuckin' squaddies for too long. Basically she annoys the hell out of me.

Yeah, you know !@#$% over part of your audience just to reach the easily !@#$% amused. Excellent tactic. !@#$% hell they could atleast make an attempt to attract as many audiences as possible instead of just fixing on one. Instead of releasing the end result of Iwata cumming in a bucket of money.
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 08:59:08 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oThIqw2NWK4

I request an animated GIF of 1:10 to 1:15. Or someone could just tell me how and I'll make it myself.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2008, 09:02:13 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君

I request an animated GIF of 1:10 to 1:15. Or someone could just tell me how and I'll make it myself.

Gimme a few minutes...
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2008, 09:08:57 pm »

Yeah, you know !@#$% over part of your audience just to reach the easily !@#$% amused. Excellent tactic. !@#$% hell they could atleast make an attempt to attract as many audiences as possible instead of just fixing on one. Instead of releasing the end result of Iwata cumming in a bucket of money.

Since when is this all about you? Many (hardcore) gamers seem to think that when a game company releases a game for casuals, or switching focus to them for just a bit, it's all part of a grand plan to screw the gamers over. Are you too afraid to see the big picture because you might not be getting your annual Zelda?

If you actually watched the conference, you would have understood that casual gamers are a growing force, and it also needs feeding. You can't have the cake for your own anymore. Boo Nintendo for evolving the whole franchise, boo for caring about something else than YOU for a second.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 09:10:54 pm by Soulrivers »

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 09:14:51 pm »
  • b e p i s
I've never seen so much !@#$% whining in my entire life. Wii Music looks cool, and all of you know it. Cry more about the fact that you have to wait a little longer for Zelda. Please, cry more.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 09:19:33 pm »
I've never seen so much !@#$% whining in my entire life. Wii Music looks cool, and all of you know it. Cry more about the fact that you have to wait a little longer for Zelda. Please, cry more.

You hit the spot.
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 09:19:52 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
I wasn't hoping for Zelda. Unlike everyone else, I was hoping to see one of Nintendo's "lesser" franchises. Pikmin, F-Zero, Star Fox, Kid Icarus, Punch-Out, ect. We got Animal Crossing, but I don't care about Animal Crossing.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 09:20:38 pm »

Since when is this all about you? Many (hardcore) gamers seem to think that when a game company releases a game for casuals, or switching focus to them for just a bit, it's all part of a grand plan to screw the gamers over. Are you too afraid to see the big picture because you might not be getting your annual Zelda?

If you actually watched the conference, you would have understood that casual gamers are a growing force, and it also needs feeding. You can't have the cake for your own anymore. Boo Nintendo for evolving the whole franchise, boo for caring about something else than YOU for a second.

First of all, don't make this personal. Okay? It will save a !@#$% load of personal attacks being frown about, and dont for a second think I give a !@#$% about my modmanship and this user account, because I couldn't give too fucks anymore. I never made a personal advance against you, so why would you start it? This isn't about 'ME' this is about every !@#$% hardcore gamer out there. They all feel !@#$% over and left out because of Nintendo and its true Nintendo is doing it. And just because Casual gaming may be on a rise doesn't mean they can block out hardcore gamers. Thats like starving all the people without problems with getting food just to feed the ones with problems getting it. A bit drastic but that should help you see it from my point of view.

ALSO: I only ever liked one Zelda, OoT well and perhaps WW. But I couldn't give a toss about the next Zelda game. Its the same damn thing over and over. Yawn.
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2008, 09:22:32 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君

Gimme a few minutes...

I think someone owes me a rupee or something... O:>
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.421 seconds with 77 queries.

anything