Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Aaah  (Read 11330 times)

Aaah
« on: December 06, 2008, 10:22:34 am »
I dont know what to get my boyfriend for Christmas ...
So far I've got him

- the durex 2 in 1 massage/lube stuff (for the massage purpose ofc)
- penguin soap

Random, I know, but it all makes sense.
I was thinking of buying lots of little things and then buying a stocking and putting them all in that, but then the only little things I can think of buying him arent really ... meaningful? I mean, they dont last long, you just use them and throw them away or whatever. I'd rather that amongst the little things I buy him to get him something which he can keep, something thoughtful.

But I have actually no idea of what. There is nothing he wants at the moment and the only thing he needs is money, but I'm not going to give him money.

And there's our 1 yr anniversary at the end of December.
One thing I was going to do for this is buy myself (lol) matching bra, knickers, suspenders and stockings to surprise him. Y'know, I'm only telling you guys[and occasional girl ...] this because I'm hoping you might be able to help me ::) But I'd obviosuly need to get him something else. Something not necessarily expensive, just meaningful.

Opinions?

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Aaah
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 10:29:22 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Rofl... Durex "Sensual Massage Oil" is not for massages... just so you know :p
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 10:32:01 am »

But thats not what it is, it's the Durex Play 2 in 1 thing, which IS for massages and everything else.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 10:35:24 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

But thats not what it is, it's the Durex Play 2 in 1 thing, which IS for massages and everything else anal sex.

More accurate 4 you :p

Although actually that stuff feels amazing if you squeeze a bit in a condom before going at it o.o;;...
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 10:38:44 am »

But thats not what it is, it's the Durex Play 2 in 1 thing, which IS for massages and everything else anal sex.

Although actually that stuff feels amazing if you squeeze a bit in a condom before going at it o.o;;...

It's not just for anal sex. Anal sex is not what I will be using it for >:(

When I said "opinions" at the bottom I didn't mean opinions on what you think I should use the durex stuff for.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 10:46:00 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

When I said "opinions" at the bottom I didn't mean opinions on what you think I should use the durex stuff for.

Well, my *opinion* is that I think buying him lube removes the "meaningful" and makes it more "sexual" :p but that's just my opinion on the matter. (ALSO I NEVER SAID WHAT YOU SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT USE THE LUBE FOR, I WAS MERELY CORRECTING YOU ON ITS INTENDED USES. RAWR.)

If that's the route you're wanting to go, then get him sexual gifts. If you're going for meaningful, ditch the lube and go with stuff that you find is relevant to your relationship, and go with that. Little stuff for stockings don't need to be meaningful really... It's the bigger things you get him that should be meaningful.

EDIT:

« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 10:51:37 am by Mamoruanime »
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 10:53:48 am »

Well, my *opinion* is that I think buying him lube removes the "meaningful" and makes it more "sexual" :p but that's just my opinion on the matter. (ALSO I NEVER SAID WHAT YOU SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT USE THE LUBE FOR, I WAS MERELY CORRECTING YOU ON ITS INTENDED USES. RAWR.)

If that's the route you're wanting to go, then get him sexual gifts. If you're going for meaningful, ditch the lube and go with stuff that you find is relevant to your relationship, and go with that. Little stuff for stockings don't need to be meaningful really... It's the bigger things you get him that should be meaningful.

But just because I've bought him lube, (and I was actually being serious when I said it was going to be used for massages because we dont use lube and we dont have anal sex) doesnt mean that I cant get him something meaningful as well :S I'm not going to get him just sexual stuff because thats like saying thats all our relationship is, when it isnt. But then ditching the lube is like ditching the fun part of the present. Little things can be meaningful, I just dont know what little things there are that I can get him, as I have no idea that there is anything big that I can get him either.

So basically I'm not ditching what I've already got him, but what else could I get him?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 10:55:24 am by Kaede »

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 10:57:39 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

But just because I've bought him lube, (and I was actually being serious when I said it was going to be used for massages because we dont use lube and we dont have anal sex) doesnt mean that I cant get him something meaningful as well :S I'm not going to get him just sexual stuff because thats like saying thats all our relationship is, when it isnt. But then ditching the lube is like ditching the fun part of the present. Little things can be meaningful, I just dont know what little things there are that I can get him, as I have no idea that there is anything big that I can get him either.

So basically I'm not ditching what I've already got him, but what else could I get him?

<_< Men and women are wired entirely different... Men see a bottle of lube and think "whoa sex stuff", and trust me, he's not going to see the meaningful side of things henceforth lol

I'm just telling you this as a male; if you're going for meaningful, then keep the lube separate altogether. Save that for later
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2008, 11:01:33 am »

<_< Men and women are wired entirely different... Men see a bottle of lube and think "whoa sex stuff", and trust me, he's not going to see the meaningful side of things henceforth lol

I'm just telling you this as a male; if you're going for meaningful, then keep the lube separate altogether. Save that for later

Well I think you're just saying that because that's what you'd be like. But he isn't you. That's why I know it's safe to mix sex and meaningful.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2008, 11:07:38 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

Well I think you're just saying that because that's what you'd be like. But he isn't you. That's why I know it's safe to mix sex and meaningful.

No, actually I'm saying that because that's how men are in general.

I personally would wonder why the hell theres lube wrapped in a box honestly. That's something that's more of a private on-the-side sort of gift. I would think it's a bit tacky for the holidays.

Women tend to be a bit fickle when it comes to their boyfriends.

<_< I am confused as to why you're acting as if durex lubricant isn't meant for sexual encounters though, considering they're a condom manufacturer...
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2008, 11:20:27 am »

No, actually I'm saying that because that's how men are in general.

I personally would wonder why the hell theres lube wrapped in a box honestly. That's something that's more of a private on-the-side sort of gift. I would think it's a bit tacky for the holidays.

Women tend to be a bit fickle when it comes to their boyfriends.

<_< I am confused as to why you're acting as if durex lubricant isn't meant for sexual encounters though, considering they're a condom manufacturer...

Who said a massage isnt sexual? It's Durex, who are a condom manufacturer yes, and so they know all about what's allowed to go where, which means that the massage isnt limited to just chest or back. It has skin soothing properties, its non greasy and non sticky. Perfect for a massage. It really doesnt have to be restricted to just for sex.

Mammy, please, just leave it, I wasnt after a debate about whether I should give him lube or not, I was after ideas of what else to give him.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 11:23:25 am by Kaede »

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2008, 11:27:36 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
You wanted opinions on what else to give him <_< so I told you that if lube is one of your mains, then get him misc things. I'm not the one taking offense to the general conception on lube here, and I'm especially not defending it. I'm looking at this from a realistic standpoint, and as a male I gave you a realistic outcome. If you can't handle that, then don't ask for peoples opinions >_>;;

Anyway; I've said my piece; carry on~
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2008, 12:09:14 pm »
I could buy him some aftershave. But I dont know what aftershave smells nice or that he would like.

A possible option, perhaps?
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2008, 12:20:48 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
I could buy him some aftershave. But I dont know what aftershave smells nice or that he would like.

As a guy Ive always found aftershave to be a crap present. But thats just my opinion. Get him something he'd want. What are his hobbies?

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2008, 12:29:49 pm »

As a guy Ive always found aftershave to be a crap present. But thats just my opinion. Get him something he'd want. What are his hobbies?

Well currently his hobbies are: coursework, drinking/messing about, watching films, listening to music (he downloads all his films and music though) and seeing me. His favourite food is pizza and one of his favourite alcoholic drinks is Southern Comfort (I could get him a bottle of that? Think he got a bottle for his birthday though) But he likes skateboarding and he likes bowling (he doesnt do these 2 much at the moment)

Yeah I admit that aftershave isnt exactly very exciting.

I was going to get him a cool cookbook as part of his present, cos he basically cant cook, but my mum stole that idea and she's got him a cookbook now :| he'll think we're conspiring against him if I get him one too though.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 12:33:43 pm by Kaede »
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2008, 01:32:29 pm »
Well, if hes a big skater you could get him something to do with that? Last year my girlfriend got me stuff to do with guitar and I thought it was fantastic (guitar/bass is one of my main hobbies. I'm not great, but its fun...)

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2008, 01:47:38 pm »
If you want to fill a stocking with small gifts, maybe you could find a bunch of things that relate to any inside jokes or funny little stories between the two of you. Could make for a fun look back at the history of your relationship.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2008, 05:15:31 pm »
  • :3
Buy him a Black & Decker drill. Drills are a man's romance.

Also, he will feel like you acknowledge him as a manly man. In fact, buy him a !@#$% toolkit!
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2008, 11:00:42 pm »
Buy him a Black & Decker drill. Drills are a man's romance.

Also, he will feel like you acknowledge him as a manly man. In fact, buy him a !@#$% toolkit!

^ this.

1000th post!

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2008, 03:08:43 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
Why not instead of asking a bunch of people who may or may not have the same interests as him, ask him. You'd have a better idea then us of what to get him, you're the one who knows him.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 76 queries.