Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto 4 DELAYED!!!  (Read 2654 times)

Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 DELAYED!!!
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 06:31:49 pm »
  • I knew it!
HAH!

I knew it...
  • Yay!
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 06:33:31 pm »
Hey FISSURE, I've done all that stuff and it gets old very quick....They need to make like a notority system or something for a GTA game...like you start off as a nobody...You could start doing jobs for the Mafia or the Asian gangs or whatever...Then you could start doing you're business and !@#$% or play the good guy and turn 'em in to the cops or something....

But I have done all those things you mentioned...the only one I liked in any was the airplane lessons and skydiving in SA....

That sounds interesting/

Although all games get old eventually.

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 07:17:39 pm »
Wait a second..... TIL APRIL?! That's like almost a year!
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 08:09:30 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
I'm glad it's delayed. I would rather wait way longer and have an amazing game then have them release it early to meet a deadline (like what oblivion did).
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 08:12:00 pm »
I'm glad it's delayed. I would rather wait way longer and have an amazing game then have them release it early to meet a deadline (like what oblivion did).

But Oblivion is quite good :P
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 08:14:57 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov

But Oblivion is quite good :P
It is, but it could have been much better if they put in all the stuff they said they would, instead they made lots of expansions like shivering isles and other stuff, If they brought over way more stuff from morrowind it could of been way better than it is now, you can't even use spears or throwing knives or crossbows >_<
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 09:06:21 pm »
  • I knew it!
It looked like arse anyhow...
  • Yay!
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 09:23:13 pm »
Wow, way to take that from me, lol. So I obviously agree. Oblivion was rushed like a !@#$%, that's why they left out a shitload of stuff that they were planning to include. If only Oblivion was more like Morrowind....
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2007, 09:25:03 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
Wow, way to take that from me, lol. So I obviously agree. Oblivion was rushed like a !@#$%, that's why they left out a shitload of stuff that they were planning to include. If only Oblivion was more like Morrowind....
Yes, stoled. I learn lots from random stuff you say to me :P
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2007, 10:28:20 pm »
Hey FISSURE, I've done all that stuff and it gets old very quick....They need to make like a notority system or something for a GTA game...like you start off as a nobody...You could start doing jobs for the Mafia or the Asian gangs or whatever...Then you could start doing you're business and !@#$% or play the good guy and turn 'em in to the cops or something....

But I have done all those things you mentioned...the only one I liked in any was the airplane lessons and skydiving in SA....

Hmmm, well the thing about GTA I like is the freedom, and the ways of getting around town. It really bothers me all the people think about when they see GTA is a shooting game where you kill everything in sight. Every game has so much more depth.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.348 seconds with 54 queries.

anything