Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Now I have 3 DS's  (Read 3193 times)

Re: Now I have 3 DS's
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2007, 11:59:02 pm »
But I bet I know why you're game flashes for a second and then turns off. It happend when to my other 2 ds Lites, now my black one is fine. I believe it's wired through the hings and straight through the thing across the screen that folds down, it's really werid. I hated it when it happend to me, but if it was a normal DS the kid must have been a klutz (no offense) to brake a old ds, mine got lost in a flood :o
Not a klutz, just a complete idiot.

I suggest you wash the DS he gave you really good.

Toilets tend to house mass bacteria.
Actually, toilets are [one of] the cleanest places in the house! ...Well, at leased the toilet seat is. I don't know what was inside...

Thats true, then after, airbrush it! 8)
Good idea! But wouldn't it be worth less then?

Or if you sell them, then ask them what colour they like, then you airbrush and charge more for custom paint 8)
My brother can do really good flames and things of that nature. Like, really good. Probably the best you've seen.... Do you think that I could charge more for that?

........ 8)........
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 12:00:51 am »
But I bet I know why you're game flashes for a second and then turns off. It happend when to my other 2 ds Lites, now my black one is fine. I believe it's wired through the hings and straight through the thing across the screen that folds down, it's really werid. I hated it when it happend to me, but if it was a normal DS the kid must have been a klutz (no offense) to brake a old ds, mine got lost in a flood :o

Actually, toilets are [one of] the cleanest places in the house! ...Well, at leased the toilet seat is. I don't know what was inside...

Or if you sell them, then ask them what colour they like, then you airbrush and charge more for custom paint 8)
My brother can do really good flames and things of that nature. Like, really good. Probably the best you've seen.... Do you think that I could charge more for that?

........ 8)........

Sure, it's custom is it not? I believe customs are worth more aren't they??
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2007, 12:04:14 am »

........ 8)........

Well, maybe if someone more professional gave us that word....
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 12:05:21 am »

........ 8)........

Well it's you're work, like extra so it should and possibly COULD cost more.
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 12:12:17 am »

........ 8)........

Well, I guess my decision is to send atleased the perfect-looking, yet broken one in for repairs, then maybe do a little paint job and sell it to anyone other than EBGames.
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 12:13:29 am »

........ 8)........

Well, I guess my decision is to send atleased the perfect-looking, yet broken one in for repairs, then maybe do a little paint job and sell it to anyone other than EBGames.

I wouldn't you send both in for repair?
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 12:14:02 am »

........ 8)........

I'd figure that the more damaged one would cost more because of all the..... damages, eh?
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2007, 12:15:05 am »

........ 8)........

I'd figure that the more damaged one would cost more because of all the..... damages, eh?

Oh yea, lol duhh. It more then likely would, dose it have that many damages?
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2007, 12:20:59 am »

........ 8)........

Yes, It's like, amazingly damaged.
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 12:24:16 am »

........ 8)........

Wow he REALLY must have been a BIG kultz lol :P 8)
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2007, 03:39:27 pm »

........ 8)........

Well he had it in his backpack alot, which he threw around mindlessly. He's an idiot, that's all I can say.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2007, 08:43:14 pm »
  • :3

........ 8)........

Well he had it in his backpack alot, which he threw around mindlessly. He's an idiot, that's all I can say.

Then make him buy a new one. And why did you even take it back after he dropped it in the toilet? There aren't many ways of dropping it into the toilet.

Possibility one: You're on it.
Possibilty two: You just somehow accidentally drop it in, because you're walking round the house and playing it at the same time, and slip.
Possibility three: His dog got a hold of it and dropped it there. That is, if he has a dog.

I don't know about you, but I'd refuse to take back the DS's and make him buy me a knew one. Although if it was something he couldn't really control- ie his dog/pet/baby sibling/whatever, I'd understand and make him buy me another one anyway for dropping it in the toilet- unless that also was out of his control.

Lol quote pyramid.
Gannon-banned brother.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 59 queries.

anything