Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Now I have 3 DS's  (Read 3198 times)

Now I have 3 DS's
« on: August 15, 2007, 05:09:37 pm »
Yeah, so. I had a DS Shitty, and then I bought a DS Lite.

Then I let some kid borrow my DS Shitty and he had it for about 7 months and during that time he managed to brake the hinges and the touch screen, and it's very scratched and goudged. So, to pay me pack he gave me 20 bucks and his old DS, which doesn't seem to work.

So, what should I do with my two DS Shittys?
And how do I repair the one that doesn't work? It's perfectly fine, but when I press the power button... The green light comes on for a split second, and you hear the speakers do their little poppy sound, and then it just shuts off. The kid dropped it in the toilet, so I'm guessing that something got short-circuited or something.

SUGGEST! REPLY! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!
Re: Now I have 3 DS's
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 05:40:57 pm »
  • SHOOP DA WOOP
Throw the two DS' at the kids head and call it even.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 05:47:43 pm »
Make him give you a DS that's in the same working order as the one you gave him, at the time you gave it to him.

!@#$% $20 bucks and a broken one.
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 05:48:57 pm »
Throw the two DS' at the kids head and call it even.
It's my brothers' friend. And I don't know him. Besides, he gave me 20 bucks.... Maybe there's something I can do with 'em. Good suggestion, though, I really considered it there for a second.

Make him give you a DS that's in the same working order as the one you gave him, at the time you gave it to him.

!@#$% $20 bucks and a broken one.
You're right. I mean, he owed me that money for like 2 months, and he eventually started giving it to me 5 bucks at a time.
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 05:49:34 pm »

Then I let some kid borrow my DS Shitty and he had it for about 7 months and during that time he managed to brake the hinges and the touch screen, and it's very scratched and goudged. So, to pay me pack he gave me 20 bucks and his old DS, which doesn't seem to work.

And how do I repair the one that doesn't work? It's perfectly fine, but when I press the power button... The green light comes on for a split second, and you hear the speakers do their little poppy sound, and then it just shuts off. The kid dropped it in the toilet, so I'm guessing that something got short-circuited or something.

Why would you let him borrow it if he already had one?

it's you're fault for letting him borrow it lol!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 05:51:05 pm »

Because his wosn't working and he wanted to play Mario Kart or something. I wasn't using it so I let him.
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 05:53:16 pm »

Because his wosn't working and he wanted to play Mario Kart or something. I wasn't using it so I let him.

Just take the ds(s) to a repair shop or sumthing then, and his ds still isn't working? that  sucks
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 05:54:53 pm »
1) Tell his parents - wait, how old's the kid? The kid might shake it off ...
2) Do exactly what he did to your DS, to his face. That way, even the people who DO know him, won't know him anymore.
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 06:08:12 pm »
2) Do exactly what he did to your DS, to his face. That way, even the people who DO know him, won't know him anymore.
Ha at number 2.

Well, uh.... How much do you think I will profit if I send it (them) in for repairs, and then sell them like new?
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 06:10:47 pm »
Gee, you guys sure are violent.
  • Google Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2007, 06:12:03 pm »
Ha at number 2.

Well, uh.... How much do you think I will profit if I send it (them) in for repairs, and then sell them like new?

If you reparied them they would be as good as new if you could get the scrates off, or sell them to EB Games
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2007, 06:13:22 pm »
Ha at number 2.

If you reparied them they would be as good as new if you could get the scrates off, or sell them to EB Games
That's the thing, I don't need 3 DS's. I'm good with a DS Lite, thank you. So I would sell them.... But EB games gives you like 5 bucks for them lol.
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2007, 09:13:59 pm »

I would mod them and stuff. :P
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2007, 09:15:34 pm »

I would mod them and stuff. :P

That would be pretty cool, custom DS and you could airbrush them a diffrent colour.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2007, 09:51:58 pm »
  • Silly cat!
There are A LOT of things you can do with faulty electronics. I suggest using cars and fireworks in some way.

Hoffy.
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 09:58:29 pm »
But I bet I know why you're game flashes for a second and then turns off. It happend when to my other 2 ds Lites, now my black one is fine. I believe it's wired through the hings and straight through the thing across the screen that folds down, it's really werid. I hated it when it happend to me, but if it was a normal DS the kid must have been a klutz (no offense) to brake a old ds, mine got lost in a flood :o
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2007, 10:56:18 pm »
I suggest you wash the DS he gave you really good.

Toilets tend to house mass bacteria.

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 10:57:05 pm »
Thats true, then after, airbrush it! 8)
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 11:46:19 pm »
But I bet I know why you're game flashes for a second and then turns off. It happend when to my other 2 ds Lites, now my black one is fine. I believe it's wired through the hings and straight through the thing across the screen that folds down, it's really werid. I hated it when it happend to me, but if it was a normal DS the kid must have been a klutz (no offense) to brake a old ds, mine got lost in a flood :o
Not a klutz, just a complete idiot.

Actually, toilets are [one of] the cleanest places in the house! ...Well, at leased the toilet seat is. I don't know what was inside...

Good idea! But wouldn't it be worth less then?
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 11:50:24 pm »
Not a klutz, just a complete idiot.

Actually, toilets are [one of] the cleanest places in the house! ...Well, at leased the toilet seat is. I don't know what was inside...

Good idea! But wouldn't it be worth less then?

Or if you sell them, then ask them what colour they like, then you airbrush and charge more for custom paint 8)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.331 seconds with 78 queries.