Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I just got a new DS Lite.  (Read 1168 times)

I just got a new DS Lite.
« on: May 11, 2007, 08:59:32 pm »
  • I almost has over 9000 everything!
I got it from Nintendo after I found out 10 months later that my old DS Lite had a left speaker issue (it was outputting at a very low volume). Thank you Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary for helping me.

So, I just have to pack up my old DS and transfer my DS online settings. I could use Puyo Puyo, but it's kind of hard to read the Wifi Connection thingy when it is in Japanese.

• Puyo Nexus
Re: I just got a new DS Lite.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 01:51:04 am »
  • w00t
I'm still covered by my warranty for a few more months, but I'm lucky I have my serial number here.  The little plastic sheet fell off, and a few days later I realized the serial number was fading away quickly.  Using some bright light and the info on the Nintendo website regarding the prefix letters, I was able to salvage it a few days before it faded entirely.  Then again, since it's not visible, they might require a receipt, which I sent off to get $16 off a miniSD card that I bought at the same time, so I could just be equally screwed if something goes wrong.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 01:58:08 am »
Mines completely gone, but if it breaks, I have an excuse to get a Lite, so not all bad.
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 02:10:07 am »
Too bad theft isn't covered by the warranty...  I've had three DS's, all of which were stolen within two weeks of owning them.

- A DS Fat when they first came out...stolen five days later from my locker at school.

- A white DS Lite when they first came out...stolen two weeks later my room.

- A black DS Lite when that color first came out...stolen 8 days later from my friends car, (which was also stolen, but later turned up).

I have the the boxes and receipts for all of them, and reported the thefts to the police station and pawn shop each time....nothing ever turned up.  I've given up on trying to own a DS, Jesus doesn't want me to... :P
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 02:48:12 am »
  • that old name
I got it from Nintendo after I found out 10 months later that my old DS Lite had a left speaker issue (it was outputting at a very low volume).

Wait, wait - it developed the problem 10months after owning it? Or you somehow didn't notice for 10months that you were getting very little sound out of your left speaker?

Too bad theft isn't covered by the warranty...  I've had three DS's, all of which were stolen within two weeks of owning them.

- A DS Fat when they first came out...stolen five days later from my locker at school.

- A black DS Lite when that color first came out...stolen 8 days later from my friends car, (which was also stolen, but later turned up).

I have the the boxes and receipts for all of them, and reported the thefts to the police station and pawn shop each time....nothing ever turned up.  I've given up on trying to own a DS, Jesus doesn't want me to... :P
Wow, that's terrible :o.

- :(, that's too bad...

- Stolen from your room? Who all goes in there.. Your family and a few friends?

- :(, bad luck..

For the most part, I don't understand - I must live in much "safer" area than you XD.
...and perhaps the fact that I rarely leave my house(and even less often with my DS) has a bit to do with it xD.
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 05:27:58 am »

Wow, that's terrible :o.

- :(, that's too bad...

- Stolen from your room? Who all goes in there.. Your family and a few friends?

- :(, bad luck..

For the most part, I don't understand - I must live in much "safer" area than you XD.
...and perhaps the fact that I rarely leave my house(and even less often with my DS) has a bit to do with it xD.

[ot]Actually I live in a really small town, and in South Dakota no less.  It's about as safe as it gets, (not including the recent murder...that !@#$% sucked).[/ot]

« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 05:30:33 am by Domo »
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 12:06:48 am »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%
The DS Lite could be considered the parallel of a new kitten. At first, it's shiny and cute, but eventually, it grows up and starts spitting out sarcastic one liners and calling you a couch. The shocker shall prevail, no doubt.
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 12:13:08 am »
  • ON THE MAP YOU SAY!?
The DS Lite could be considered the parallel of a new kitten. At first, it's shiny and cute, but eventually, it grows up and starts spitting out sarcastic one liners and calling you a couch. The shocker shall prevail, no doubt.

Now wallu, drawing such a parallel is unreasonable. I regress however, because you are in fact a genius!
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 09:52:10 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
I think Snickers is really starting to get to you now.

And I want a DS Lite, my old DS is scratchy, ugly, bulky and the right hinge is BROKEN.

I </3 Sol
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 53 queries.

anything