Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hall of Fame 2007  (Read 4019 times)

Hall of Fame 2007
« on: August 02, 2007, 07:17:08 am »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
HALL OF FAME 2007

Before using below banners in signatures or elsewhere on the world wide web, recipients are advised to upload the banner to their own webspace, as Imageshack has a habit of removing images after too much bandwidth has been used.

I take pride in saying: congratulations to mit, Q.K. and Alchemist on the conquest of the Snowstorm Division by their joint character, Mr. Tommy Wrongkudan. They have proven to be the best out of 8 characters, and is therefore qualified to enter the competition's semi-finals.

This banner is now rightfully theirs:

And the day following the survival of Mr. Tommy Wrongkudan, FISSURE does the exact same thing in the Inferno Division. Very well done, congratulations!

This banner now belongs to Limey:

And as today's poll was concluded, we got someone to join FISSURE and Mr. Tommy Wrongkudan. Give a warm welcome to.. The Nevermind!

And lastly, Thunder has been concluded as well. The award goes Down Under; Hoffy wins it with his character Hane!

And last, but definitely not least.. the winner of the entire competition. After over a month of matches, the fog cleared up and we saw only one man still standing. That man was dressed in black clothing and had scars all over his face. Whether that was a pre-existing condition or were freshly obtained in this summer's Character Competition, we couldn't tell. But one thing was for sure; this man was called Hane. Congratulations! Discuss and The Wanderer have gotten a new personality to join them in their plot that should lead to their world domination.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 06:59:22 pm by NeoGeo-x »
My name is Pitt
Re: Hall of Fame 2007
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 08:05:54 am »
  • puck you
Whoa, I had never expected to get this far, not with Mr. Wrong or any fused characters.
I must say the one who created most fear for me was Fox and his Bobo, and at the same time it was really fun because he and I did a collab art sorta thing :3 - I'd like to thank him for taking his time to create that with me =D (he rawx.)

Then I'd like to thank the creators of Tommy and Bakudan, our characters merging gave me a good laugh, and somehow we made it through to become number 1 in the Snowstorm Division.

Although we did claim the first place in our Division, it doesn't feel right for me. It should've been either one of our 3 characters duking it out with Ninja-Z, and for some unknown reason, I feel that I would've lost to Ninja-Z if we hadn't merged and also due to the factor that people loved a snowball in this competition (Snowstorm, snowball, get it? Ahahaha... sorry.).

SO, I'd also like to say to Domo, that I saw it as a biased fight, and maybe next character competition, we can go against each other again with proper fighting conditions  8) - you rox, yes?

And I'd like to conclude by saying that after this win I think I won't be able to get up out of the corner because of FISSURE's/Hyrule Boy's hardcore, HARDCORE skillz.
That's why I made a "long"-ish post. Um, that's about it, thank you all for your votes for you who voted Mr. Wrong, and any fusions afterwards.

I hope I can churn out something big next year if we have this competition again.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 01:29:12 am by Alchemist »
:D
My good sir, in the immortal words of the late Mr. Wrong: STFU.
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 04:38:18 pm »
... good longie, Alchemist :). You've summed up pretty much everything. I didn't expect there to be so much merging, but there we have a hilarious result. Oh, and Bakudan on Wrong's head is funny :D.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 07:44:14 am »
  • Never try, never fly
Thanks to you who voted for me, fellahs, and thanks to you who didn't, as well. More often the negative criticism gives you more knowledge about what can be done better, while the positive gives you the power to keep fighting.

I might not get any further from here on out, but I'm really happy with what I've got. Whether Chopik / Hane wins, I've still got this nice banner, I suppose. :P
Thanks, peeps. Don't forget to check out the character profile for The Nevermind; I've added five new abilities and one new artwork of The Nevermind.
  • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 01:35:40 pm »
And the last one is either for Hane or Chopik. Don go emo! Vote Chopik! Unless you like emo of course. Then vote Hane. Wait what am I saying! The Vampires are controlling my mind!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 07:06:59 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
I guess more people like emo moldrill :(
But congrats to Hoffy, the last champion!
And from down-under also, woo!
Could invader lupus' art win two awards D:
,;sk;,
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 07:23:31 am »
  • Never try, never fly
Everyone else's pictures are cooler than mine. :P
Mr. Tommy Wrongkudan is "I am the terror who flaps in the night, mwehehehe..."
Fissure is "Grahargh! I am powerful, therefore I stand close to lava! Mwohohoho!"
Hane is "I am not afraid of lightning, I actually favor it, and so, I look really cool! Mwahahaha!"
And The Nevermind is like "WOHOO! I'm in the pool! :D"
  • My DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 11:19:47 am »
  • puck you
Haha, that's exactly how it is!   8)
:D
My good sir, in the immortal words of the late Mr. Wrong: STFU.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 01:45:43 pm »
  • The Mike
Congrats to the division winners! I didn't think Mr. Tommy Wrongkudan would be so powerful. I'm gunna look forward to the next competition. My new character will be better than Bobular.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2007, 03:38:07 pm »
Congrats to Hoffy and Hane for winning the Thunder Division prize! I gotta say, it goes really well with Hane's new design.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 07:09:04 am »
  • Silly cat!
Congrats to Hoffy and Hane for winning the Thunder Division prize! I gotta say, it goes really well with Hane's new design.
I was thinking the same thing :P. That flash of lighting corresponds with the orange glow on Hane's cloak.

Hoffy.
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 08:01:26 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
Good Job Hane!
Winner overall!
,;Sk;,
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 07:00:44 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
All the prizes have been awarded for this year! Cya all next year :)
My name is Pitt

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 09:55:39 pm »
  • Silly cat!
Thanks for the sig :D!

Hoffy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 64 queries.

anything