Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Legend of Zelda: Realm of Shadows  (Read 4556 times)

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
Legend of Zelda: Realm of Shadows
« on: June 22, 2008, 04:36:26 am »
It is ten years to the day since Ganondorf was banished to the Twilight. An era of peace reigned in Hyrule. Now, the tides have turned, and the Zora race is deteriorating. With the Hero of Time gone, who will save the doomed water tribe? Only Link, a child from Kakariko, holds the courage to take on this dangerous task. Link travels to the past to save the Sage of Water from death, which should have saved the dying race. Instead, evil has spread, and Link must have the courage to collaborate with all the races and solve this mystery.

LoZ: RoS is a more unique Zelda. While keeping the good theme of puzzles, dungeons, and items, Realm of Shadows revives many engines of the past, such as the ability to play as another character (seen in MM as Kafei) It also makes way for newer engines, taken from other games.

Realm of Shadows brings back a classic character, Sheik. Taking part in a new engine, Sheik will partner with Link on his quest in a M&L:SS style buddy system. While the player will not have the ability to switch between the two characters whenever they wish, there will be plenty of traps and puzzles involving teamwork.

Stay tuned; more to come!
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
Re: Legend of Zelda: Realm of Shadows
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 04:50:36 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
Since it seems your relatively new to the forums I just wanna remind you to please read up on the rules before posting your project in this section: http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

You need at least 4 screenshots before posting in this section. I'll give you 24 hours to add some to your first post otherwise I'll have to move it to the Ideas section. Thanks.
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 05:26:57 am »
  • Minalien
Purple: Cruise control for twilight realm.

Looks empty. What are you using for development?
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog

Jeod

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 02:00:30 pm »
We're using Multimedia Fusion 2. I'll try to get some more screens today. If not, is it ok to lock the topic and then open it again if I PM you the new stuff?
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 04:33:54 pm »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
We're using Multimedia Fusion 2. I'll try to get some more screens today. If not, is it ok to lock the topic and then open it again if I PM you the new stuff?

I'll just leave it open but move it to Ideas and you can post the screen shots there then if another mod doesn't pick up on it just PM me and I'll move it back
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 04:51:14 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
The idea sounds pretty cool, I just hope you have a good way of bringing Shiek into this, cause I mean, she WAS [spoiler=Spoiler?]Princess Zelda[/spoiler].

Anyways, try to save your screenshots as .png as .jpg kills the quality of them.

I'll be looking forward to more.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Jeod

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 06:57:41 pm »
Oh, don't worry; we have quite a few plans for Sheik's involvment. Thanks for allowing me to keep the topic, although you can delete it if you want to. Most likely I'll just be making a new one with more info anyway.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 08:45:28 pm by Jeod »

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 01:54:43 pm »
  • Personal Text
I like the idea of going to the past.

I can... Beta....Test.... if you want >_> ... <_<....

Jeod

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 02:37:41 pm »
Ha! When we get all the sprites done and we get a demo built, sure. Wish I could find Zoru. He's the MC spriting god. Can anyone match him?

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 53 queries.