Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anybody here have experience with the N64 Passport?  (Read 761 times)

Does anybody here have experience with the N64 P...
« on: July 25, 2008, 09:18:09 pm »
I bought a N64 passport, and it's the first version as I found out later on wikipedia. The manual was hard to read since it was written by a person with english skills from a 2 year old kid. Anyway I placed everything as a picture on the back of the manuel told me too. The NTSC games I want to play on my PAL N64 are Perfect Dark & Conkers bad fur day. After reading the manual 20 times I started to understand what they where trying to say. And I have to hold any key from the directional pad and then I get past the logo from the N64 Passport. Which gives me option to start the game or to enter codes. After having used some google magic I found out that some games need a boot code to start. So I found a boot code for NTSC games so now I have to add it and activate it before starting the game. So the game gets launched with the boot code. The problem is that the part where you can see a list of current codes created and you can add a new code for a game, is that for some reason I can't scroll in the list to select anything, like adding a new code. It already stands on new entry but pressing any key won't do anything. While I'm supposed to press A to activate the thing I choose. Am I doing something wrong or is it broken?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 09:22:08 pm by Hyrule_boy »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.367 seconds with 39 queries.