Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rice Boy  (Read 730 times)

Rice Boy
« on: November 15, 2009, 07:46:00 pm »
http://www.rice-boy.com/

Forgive me if you have heard of this before, I have just found this website the other day. It is a graphic novel called Rice Boy available free on the internet (and for sale in stores) that was started in 2006, and finished in 2008. The author is currently creating a second book in the series called the Order of Tales, which is updated twice a week with a new page. They both take place in the Overside universe, a very fictional world full of magic, machine men, and other imaginative things. I recommend anyone who has not already done so, to read these. Especially if you like fantasy or graphic novels. It won't take you too long to read, but in the short amount of time I read Rice Boy I became completely wrapped up in it's universe.
Re: Rice Boy
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 01:54:43 am »
  • I had to sew my face back on with string cheese
That was epic.  Very very epic.  Pretty much the only thing I didn't like was how suddenly it ended, the whole deal with T-O-E happening very quickly and all.
Re: Rice Boy
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 02:24:32 am »
That was epic.  Very very epic.  Pretty much the only thing I didn't like was how suddenly it ended, the whole deal with T-O-E happening very quickly and all.

Yeah, I felt the same way. An amazing read. The second book is pretty good of what's been written so far. Not even close to as epic as Rice Boy, but I feel it's a good way to continue the Overside series giving more background on the whole thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 40 queries.

anything