Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW ZELDA GAME!!! WORKERS WANTED!  (Read 2136 times)

LinkDrummer

NEW ZELDA GAME!!! WORKERS WANTED!
« on: February 01, 2007, 12:21:09 am »
I'm to the forums so hello! I need volunteer workers who would want to be part of the next hero of time game following the MM! We need programmers and much more! I however is doing the music and storyline!

Storyline: Link still searching for Navi and stumbles across an ancient in the Lost Woods! He seals an ancient dragon into his body. He then goes back to the Kokiri Forest and finds out something strange happening! ( still planning on what's it's going to be) Link then must find the 10 Gems of the Dragon to destroy Vorga, an evil dragon planning to revive the King of Evil Ganon! He lures Link with Navi and tries to destroy him in order to complete the ritual requiring "The Hero who fought the King of Evil!

Re: NEW ZELDA GAME!!! WORKERS WANTED!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 01:25:50 am »
Wrong forum, and all caps doesn't make you soud professional. Also, the story is too cheesy and uninspired to be a practical Zelda story. You might want to rework it.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 03:32:48 am »
This is a rip from Zelda 2....The monsters needed link's blood to revive Ganon....Try a little harder on a story...
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Chesu

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 03:54:40 am »
If you want to generate interest in your project, you need to... well, interest them. Detail an intriguing story, show some nice graphics, upload a demo of your physics engine... As it stands, I doubt anyone would give your project a second glance.
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 06:03:38 pm »
You should have more experience in game making (sorry in case you have it), but you seem just like just another guy who has a bit of story, a title and wants to form a team with people who'll do the whole game for them...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 44 queries.