Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dawn Of A New Day(A Zelda fanfic)  (Read 1027 times)

Dawn Of A New Day(A Zelda fanfic)
« on: December 03, 2006, 05:47:22 am »
  • Shunner of Light
Now, I'm not sure if there are any other forums specificaly for just posting LoZ fanfiction, so I'll post this here for now.  As you may have already guessed, this is supposed to be a sort of sequel to MM, or what I think would happen after it.  I've been meaning to post this for quite some time, but I never got around to it.  But here it is so far:

As the sun rose into the sky, the four gaurdians of Termina returned to their homes.  Link, a boy just reaching adulthood, watched them as they left, until he heard a familiar voice nearby.  He turned to see who it had come from and saw a tall, skinny man with a mask in his hands.  A large pack towered over the man, but it seemed as if it weighed almost nothing at all to him.

"So...the evil force has left this mask.  Incredible!" the Happy mask salesman said, staring into the eyes of the mask.  He lifted his face to look at Link.  "And it was you, just a boy, who made it so."

Link said nothing in return as the salesman walked over to him.

"No hard feelings," he told the Skull Kid.  "After all, almost nothing will stop those who are couragous from also being curious.  But you must understand that you have to be extremely careful.  Now, because I have found what I need, the rupee of which without my wallet would be empty, I must be going."

The mask salesman continued to walk away now, towards the entrance to Clock Town, but then turned to face Link again.  "Oh, and by the way: you seem to have done a very good job.  Not only did you save this world from shadow, but you have also saved its people from their own personal problems.  You have parted them and their doubts, worries, and fears.  You really are a true hero.

"But beware; for as long as there is evil in the hearts of men, darkness will always be revived."

He stood there, waiting for a reply, but all the ensued was silence.

"Why don't you say anything?" he asked, and for the first time since Link had met him, he looked truly puzzled. 

After a moment, the Happy mask salesman turned back around and continued to Clock Town, his pack of masks swaying back and forth, and finally he disappeared for good.     
Re: Dawn Of A New Day(A Zelda fanfic)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 05:00:39 am »
  • Shunner of Light
Bump :(

mgzedit: please add more content to your posts
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 11:37:14 pm by MasterGohan Zero »
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 05:13:11 am »
  • علي
HAH HAH HA HA HAAAH!

Why don't you try making a game in between Majora's Mask and OOA/OOS
علي
  • alirazaq.com
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 05:37:41 am »
  • Shunner of Light
Because that would be too hard, considering it seems to me like OoA/OoS is sometime after ALttP/LA, and this story isn't really mean to explain anything about the timline anyway.

Busternaut

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 10:34:16 pm »
HAH HAH HA HA HAAAH!

Why don't you try making a game in between Majora's Mask and OOA/OOS

you mean MM and TP cause OOA/S is after basically every game. besides the minish cap and fs games.
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 04:02:14 am »
  • Shunner of Light
Sorry for the extremely long delay, if anyone has been reading this at all.  The new chapter:

Chapter One-

The fog, which had covered this particular part of the forest Link now walked about, was almost as thick as stone, or at least it had seemed that way. Fog or not, though, the boy was dead set on coming back home, to where he thought he belonged. In Hyrule.

How could I be so stupid? he thought to himself. How could I be so selfish? The only one who has a chance at protecting them is me, and I have been nothing but a coward.

What he was reffering to was the fact that, not only did he leave Hyrule, but also lied about the reason he was going.

Link could recall the events which had happened in Zelda's courtyard, only three days ago:

It had been like the first time they had met, and it was, even if they did know of each other. He could tell that the expression on her face was not the same one that had once happened in a different reality; the first time, she had been full of curiosity, but this time, Link could somehow tell that fear had been put into her.

"But that doesn't matter," Link reminded himself, this time a loud. "What matters is that I lied to her, I lied to the people of Hyrule, and I fled."
run rabbit run
"Yes, although it was that mask that had lead me to Termina-"
into your little rabbit hole
"-it was ultimately my own decision, and therefor, my own fault."

It took Link great strength to say these words, he realised, especialy with the voice of his worste fear running through the back of his head.

See me here, in the air, not holding onto anywhere, Ganondorf's voice spoke. but holding on so beware. I have secrets I won't share.

No, Link wasn't going to let himself listen to this. He had done so before, and it had not been good. He blamed that for driving him out of Hyrule in the first place. He knew it in his heart.

See me here wishing you if I then deny I do, it went on, depsite Link's efforts to block it out. Contemplate or wish away if I ask you not to stay-

And that was when Link brought it out, what he had lately been thinking of as one of the only solutions. The Fierce Dieties mask, whatever it was, helped Link greatly. But as Link stared into the colorless eyes of the mask, he heard Ganondorf's faint voice before it completely vanished:

Run back to your rabbit hole and hide away, forever and ever until I say...

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 46 queries.