Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Action Replay?  (Read 1445 times)

Action Replay?
« on: January 15, 2007, 11:39:46 pm »
  • Shunner of Light
I'm not sure if it is against the rules to talk about this, but if so, sorry then.

What I want to know is, if anyone here has one, where did you get yours?  I've searched just about everywhere, and can only ever find Gamesharks, and that is rare, and there aren't any Gamesharks available for the Gamecube, right?
Re: Action Replay?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 02:12:37 am »
I bought mines from Buy.com. I checked the site just now, and they have it in stock.

Edit: Maybe not exactly in stock, but it says 1-2 weeks..
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 02:15:00 am »
I do not remember there being any Gamesharks for the Game Cube, but there is something called an Action Replay (www.codejunkies.com).  Cheat code devices are fine by the way, so do not worry about talking about them; they can be legally bought, so they are not illegal.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 04:39:08 am »
  • Your expression has changed too
Gameshark and Action Replay are made by the same company. No point in making competition for themselves. I forget why they changed the name, but wikipedia has why.
EDIT: Nevermind I was wrong. If you want the truth, wiki it.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 04:42:05 am by Takuthehedgehog »
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 08:00:37 am »
  • odens knop
www.ebay.com, s'where I gots mine.
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 01:33:57 pm »
  • Minalien
You can find them in plenty of places online, but... why? Why would you want to spoil your game by cheating? What sense of accomplishment will you get beating, for example, Twilight Princess or Metroid Prime, or any game for that matter, if you had to cheat to do it? The ONLY reason anybody could be pathetic enough to have to use a cheating device to finish a game is because they're too lazy to actually play through and get what they need to do what they want. Nobody should be that lazy. It's... stupid o_O
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 02:03:47 pm »
I see them in all the online sites I search...
[www.vgp.ca] [www.amazon.co.uk]
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 03:18:34 pm »
  • odens knop
You can find them in plenty of places online, but... why? Why would you want to spoil your game by cheating? What sense of accomplishment will you get beating, for example, Twilight Princess or Metroid Prime, or any game for that matter, if you had to cheat to do it? The ONLY reason anybody could be pathetic enough to have to use a cheating device to finish a game is because they're too lazy to actually play through and get what they need to do what they want. Nobody should be that lazy. It's... stupid o_O

Or maybe you wanna try out a whole buncha different cheats after you beat the game, like me.  And in some cases reach hidden areas, and try out BETA stages from the game, like in WW.
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 03:19:51 pm »
You misunderstand the point. After you already beat the game and you have nothing left to do you use cheats to mess around. Only really pathetic people would buy something to cheat to beat a game without trying. *Used a glitch to beat Phantom Ganon the first time*

Dang Linky beat me to it.
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 05:08:48 pm »
  • Shunner of Light

That isn't what I'd want it for, or at least that isn't the case for the Zelda series.  I'd be using it to try to find out about things that may be hidden within the game, or to break sequences, or find glitches, etc.
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 05:12:28 pm »
Yeah, lots of people use Action Replay to explore where they aren't suposed to after beating the game. Like being able to walk around in the Chamber of Sages in Ocarina of Time, or play as Master Hand in Super Smash Bros.
Ghoster Poster
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 05:30:15 pm »
Or walk around Hyrule in WW. There are lots of bottomless pits.
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2007, 05:34:38 pm »
Yeah. I wish more of the stuff was solid, but it makes sense for them to not waste time making places that you aren't suposed to get to not solid.
Ghoster Poster
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2007, 05:43:17 pm »
  • odens knop
Yeah. I wish more of the stuff was solid, but it makes sense for them to not waste time making places that you aren't suposed to get to not solid.

That would just lead to more delays.  And nobody dare quote Shiggy as a response to this post.... :P
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2007, 05:55:29 pm »

That would just lead to more delays.  And nobody dare quote Shiggy as a response to this post.... :P
I know, that's why I said it makes sense. They just make the stuff that you can hit with an arrow and see the arrow hit solid, otherwise someone will complian "OMG MY AROW WENT THRU THE HIL:(!"
Ghoster Poster
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.426 seconds with 64 queries.

anything