Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anybody play Tibia?  (Read 1267 times)

Does anybody play Tibia?
« on: August 23, 2007, 12:39:52 am »
Well, Tibia is an online game like Ragnarok but it is really simple and fun that I find it better (not graphic wise) than Ragnarok.

I recently decided to start playing after 3 years or so of not playing the game right now I am level 8 knight in Berylia name Vanlen. I would like to know who plays the game and in which server =).
Re: Does anybody play Tibia?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 12:50:50 am »
Ruby Slayer, Amera
Ruby Hunter, Amera...
Too bad... :P
But yeah, I used too, and I still have a premmium account, pity is, I don't really feel like playing it... You know, it gets boring after a while, and I can't powergame decently. :P
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 12:53:28 am »
I played tibia for about 5 years total. I stopped in the later years. Then started again, and stopped. I recently began playing again, and so much was different. The community has changed a lot... The game was taken over by other countries it seems.

But then... I ended up dropping it again recently as I was already barley ever logging on anymore, now that I work, and have better things to do in my life then online games (which I used to be obsessed with).

They game has changed so much... Lots of vital things that made tibia great are gone. Don't get me wrong. It's still an amazing game. But it will never the be same as it once was...

I played on Calmera, Antica, Hiberna, Aurea, and Dolera. mostly all of the time was spent on Hiberna. It's a really diverse world because at the time when it came out, there had not been new worlds for a long time, and there was big wars going on in many different big worlds. So everyone seemed to flock to Hiberna for a new start, and it has lots of history from all the old worlds. The highest level character that I still have access to on there is I think 35~ or so pally. Possibly a level 73 knight (not quite... sure on the password anymore.. its been a while)
I used to have higher level paladins back in the day. I had like the third highest distance on the server a while back. But I gave it to my friend Roman when I thought I officially quit and he ended up deleting it after a mass dying spree (only like 5 deaths). Then my other pally I sold to a friend on hiberna.

If you would have played with me back in the day we coulda had some real good times.
We may be human. But we're still animals.
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 12:59:09 am »
If you would have played with me back in the day we coulda had some real good times.
Pretty much...
I miss being able to do Sudden Death Runes, I'm stuck on levels 40~42 on my sorcerer, so I'll never get the goddamned 45th.
And the community has gone pretty bad... Noobs everywhere, powerabusers, people dedicating their time on wasting others' by player killing. And people just care about the f-ing level... Just look at the previous update, where Mages were awesomely strong (even if I couldn't use that well), and powergamed pretty much... Later, I felt pity when I read about a Calmeran Level 200~ Sorcerer who was pretty far from being able to write english complaining about Sorcerers becoming a little weak (!@#$%, the difference wasn't too much, just a bit less of damage). Meh, Tibia has gone pretty bad, but I still enjoy it sometimes...
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 01:23:35 am »
Pretty much...
I miss being able to do Sudden Death Runes, I'm stuck on levels 40~42 on my sorcerer, so I'll never get the goddamned 45th.
And the community has gone pretty bad... Noobs everywhere, powerabusers, people dedicating their time on wasting others' by player killing. And people just care about the f-ing level... Just look at the previous update, where Mages were awesomely strong (even if I couldn't use that well), and powergamed pretty much... Later, I felt pity when I read about a Calmeran Level 200~ Sorcerer who was pretty far from being able to write english complaining about Sorcerers becoming a little weak (!@#$%, the difference wasn't too much, just a bit less of damage). Meh, Tibia has gone pretty bad, but I still enjoy it sometimes...
Yeah man, for sure. I still enjoyed it now and then too. I was just in MoLs a couple weeks ago to kill that single DL and I logged there, and never went on since. I just joined a kungfu class and its so awesome. I spend all my spare time with that almost now, so I pretty much lost all remaining interest in the game. But I got some damn good memories.

I spent mostly all of my teenage years on that game. And the last 3 (not including the last year) I litteraly lived my life on that game. Totally neglected my real life because of it.
We may be human. But we're still animals.
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 02:26:02 am »
I spent mostly all of my teenage years on that game. And the last 3 (not including the last year) I litteraly lived my life on that game. Totally neglected my real life because of it.
Yeah, Tibia is incredibly the most addicting game I've ever seen... So, watch out Kren... :P
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 02:57:11 am »
lol I know I used to play it ALOT but I was really bad :/
right now I am trying to play it 1 to 2 hours a day.. one in the afternoon and one in the night. :)

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 03:14:44 am »
I used to play Tibia back in the day but I stopped now. It was pretty fun.
  • Likes to Ramble
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 50 queries.