Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: blue theme?  (Read 1890 times)

blue theme?
« on: October 05, 2007, 10:00:23 pm »
well, I want to ask for the blue theme it was the one I prefered the most and I would be really happy with more themes than just green and dark green.
Re: blue theme?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 10:02:36 pm »
  • Ancient Admin / Gaurdian
I'll bring it back, im just doing some other things on the site ATM.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 10:03:51 pm »
Dark blue, or light blue? I'd rather Light Blue. Light green shouldn't hurt the eyes, nor should light blue. If you go outside atleast 2 hours a week, you should know what light feels like. Also, if your moniter is lighter than it is outside on a cloudy day, adjust it or else you'll go blind anyway.
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 10:04:20 pm »
  • Ancient Admin / Gaurdian
both :D
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 10:07:08 pm »
Dark blue, or light blue? I'd rather Light Blue. Light green shouldn't hurt the eyes, nor should light blue. If you go outside atleast 2 hours a week, you should know what light feels like. Also, if your moniter is lighter than it is outside on a cloudy day, adjust it or else you'll go blind anyway.
huh? I spent more than 20 hours a week outside, so dunno what the hell does that has to do with the topic, I am just asking to return a blue theme I don't care which as long as it's different than the green one :p

I'll bring it back, im just doing some other things on the site ATM.
okay take your time :) I just wanted to ask since it was odd with all the changes in the forum.

both

yay! I prefer the dark one IMO :).
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 10:12:00 pm »
huh? I spent more than 20 hours a week outside, so dunno what the hell does that has to do with the topic, I am just asking to return a blue theme I don't care which as long as it's different than the green one :p
Okay, just thought you wanted it because green is too bright and colorful. If anything, it's too dull. But whatever, it's nice to see variety.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 46 queries.

anything