Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zelda Online  (Read 1658 times)

Zelda Online
« on: February 11, 2009, 11:37:32 pm »
The Zelda Online development topic can be found here.

I noticed i spent many hours trying to animate some bad rips, while i could be programming. Thats why i desperately need an animator. All you gotta do is turn rips into strips i can use. So something like this:

To:

*This took me like 30 min :O*

I could also use a spriter. For now mostly for things like menu's etc, but also for new monsters/bosses/areas, and maybe even new items for link.

And a level designer would be really helpfull too. You will need to design dungeons with puzzels for 1 to 8 players.

If you have something else you think you can help me with, PM me and show me what you can do, and ill look if you can be of any help.

If you want to know more about the details of what you can do you can PM me. Everyone will of course be given credits for their efforts.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 12:20:05 pm by Hedanito »

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
Re: Zelda Online
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 11:42:21 pm »
I suggest looking around in the forums. (Not just the most recent topic) Because if you had, you'd have found this:

http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=32988.0

As for a spriter, I don't know where you'd find one.
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 11:53:18 pm »
I didnt expect that such a program would exist :P gonna try it out right away ^^

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 11:55:10 pm »
Infini as well as many others here are full of surprises. MaJora redesigns Zelda maps in LttP style. Infini is an excellent programmer and makes useful tools such as that sprite sheet maker.
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 05:42:39 am »
Infini as well as many others here are full of surprises. MaJora redesigns Zelda maps in LttP style. Infini is an excellent programmer and makes useful tools such as that sprite sheet maker.
don't forget windy and his VBA ripper :D.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 06:05:32 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
don't forget windy and his VBA ripper :D.
^Indeed; This is probably one of the most useful and most overlooked programs around

Kirbylore

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 07:13:34 am »
I've been wanting to get back into a little game making recently, after giving up hope of finiding anyone who wants to make a game around my story/ideas :P I'd be interested in doing some level design and maybe some concept art, if I can pull myself around to it :) I'll get started on some dungeon puzzles and some layout maps, and uhhh... I'll post back when I'm finished with those to see whether thay're complete crap or not, which may be the case :P So yeah, you'll hear back from me soon. :D

Oh, btw, I love the idea of Zelda Online, and I really liked the production demo for the NCFC. Very promising! It'd be great to be on the production team! ^_^
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 07:15:44 am by Kirbylore »
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 02:12:05 pm »
Well, you are very welcome to help ^^
I cant wait to see some dungeons :P

Kirbylore

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 07:21:53 pm »
Hey before I got started, I was thinking about what kind of tools you're going have that the player can work with? You know, like a grappling hook, bow and arrow, stuff like that?
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 07:58:35 pm »
Ill pm you about the details, i dont want people to know about everything that is going to be in the game already :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 55 queries.