Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [For Hire - Free] Programmer - Read for Details  (Read 3564 times)

DaSpirit

The Quiet
[For Hire - Free] Programmer - Read for Details
« on: April 21, 2012, 12:56:38 am »
  • The Mad Programmer.
About Me:
I am 17 years old and I live in New York City. I started programming when I was 12. I am currently going to an Early College High School and am taking a Data Structures and Algorithms class. I will be attending college next year where I want to pursue a Bachelors in Computer Science. I want to create a game mainly for experience so I am willing to work for free.

What I Can Offer:
  • I consider myself an expert in GameMaker 8, knowing most advanced features and some dlls including 39dll.
  • I use Python in class, but I only know console programming. I can learn anything extra if necessary fairly quickly.
  • I am intermediate at C++. I know some advanced concepts (took an interview quiz online, knew most of it), but I may run into problems sometimes. I use OpenGL for graphics, with GLFW for Windows creation so everything can be cross-platform. I know some Win32 programming.
  • I have XNA and PlayStation Suite downloaded but I have only experimented with them. I am better at PlayStation Suite since it uses OpenGL concepts and I can learn the program quickly.
  • I know how to use GIMP for art making. I am not a good artist, so work would be very simple.
  • I play Guitar and sing. I've written some .midi files using Guitar Pro 5, but again my work would be simple as I am not very experienced in this stuff, but I can help in music creation.

Previous Projects:
I have not completed any of my projects. I have nothing to show because all of my projects have gotten no where. I mainly make 2D games. I have experience with RPGs, platform games and top-down games so I am able to make pretty much anything.

Or Help Me:
If you don't have a team or any projects, we can always collaborate on making a new project. I mainly need an artist, who is able to do concept art, sprites or models. We can always make a PlayStation Vita game using PlayStation Suite and profits can be split 50/50.

Thanks.
I support:

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
Re: [For Hire - Free] Programmer - Read for Deta...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 03:07:38 am »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
I'm interested. I have a few concepts that I'm really into right now and I'd love to flesh them out. I can also sprite somewhat decently, and I can write pretty well, if any of that helps.

Also, I hear where you're coming from with the "not completing any projects" thing as I have had a tendency to do that too in the past. I'd really like to have something with my name on it, that I helped create.

If you're interested, shoot me a message and I'll send you some of my ideas.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 03:23:38 am by Malon »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.228 seconds with 38 queries.

anything