Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plait  (Read 2345 times)

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
Plait
« on: June 22, 2012, 05:09:26 pm »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
PLAIT

DESCRIPTION: Plait is the young prince of The Arcane and the son of King Liripip XVII. Unlike many citizens of The Arcane, Plait grows his hair out and brushes it over his face, covering his third eye. Plait was on his Pilgrimage across the continent to learn of the world outside, but has since strayed from his path and is unable to be contacted by any of Liripips' messengers. It is actions like this that have earned Plait his "rebellious" reputation. While many of the citizens of The Arcane tend to do activities with each other, Plait is a much more reserved, introverted person who enjoys reading, playing video games, and watching movies that he obtains from the world above. Unknown to his father, Plait knows more about the world above than anyone in The Arcane, as he frequently sneaks out and buys movies and attends conventions.

For more information about what Plait is:

ARCANIANS:
The Arcanians are a strange race of creatures that live within The Arcane. They have a strong spiritual connection with the planet. Arcanians are mostly pure magic and therefore aren't naturally visible. To communicate with the outside world, The Arcanians manifest some of their psychic energy to create a physical form for themselves. Unfortunately, rendering a whole body takes massive amounts of energy, so The Arcanians Only render heads with floating capes where the body should be. Arcanians are very rarely seen in the outside world, many Arcanians travel through the valleys of Howwe while on their pilgrimage, though once and a while one will stray from the pack.
Re: Plait
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 05:48:50 pm »
Very cool art, nice job. I like the name Plait too. It seems Arcanians and humans are pretty similar, both being social outcasts if they prefer not to "do activities with each other" as much.

What are his favorite books, movies, and video games from the world above?

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 08:15:21 pm »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
What are his favorite books, movies, and video games from the world above?

Well this is a fictional world (obviously) so I haven't really thought of any names for the various books and movies that he likes to watch. If he was real, though, he would like movies like Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter, or Star Wars. Anything adventurous really. For video games it would probably be games like Zelda, Final Fantasy, and the Metroid Prime games. I have no idea for books though. I would say that he probably doesn't have any favourites, but enjoys a vast amount of literature whether it be fiction or non-fiction.

thestig

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 07:31:15 pm »
I like the Arcanians concept you have. The only turn-off I have is the quirkyness feeling I get from the character design. But I like it still..

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 08:21:14 pm »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
He was kind of meant to be quirky, really. I was going for Earthbound meets Adventure Time, which just happen to be my two favourite things.
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 08:33:50 pm »
  • ...---^^^---...
Good luck with the comp Malon.  An Arcanian Prince Vs. a rogue Soldier seems a fitting match!  I actually think your art style is pretty dang interesting and fits the character well, seeing as he is rendering his bodily form.  Good work, and may the best man win!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:09:14 pm by Aero88 »

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 08:41:29 pm »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
To you too! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 51 queries.

anything