Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Damn, it's like every single popular game and console has the stupidest fanboys.  (Read 2754 times)

Damn, it's like every single popular game and co...
« on: June 25, 2012, 11:34:20 pm »
We have the Demons Souls fans who constantly circle jerk each other off, constantly re-assuring each other that Demons Souls is the hard of the hard that only some elite fanbase can get into and beat.

We have the Metal Gear Solid fans that constantly re-assuring each other that their video game movies are the best thing ever and Naked Snake is the best character in the world and that Raiden is the man now dawg.

We have microsoft fans constantly trying to re-assure themselves and everyone that their 60 dollars a year is worth it because they can "cross game chat". Thats literally the only selling point they ever bring up, ever.

We have Nintendo fans constantly damage controlling the stupidest decisions by Nintendo.

"buuu we never wanted that game anyway"

We have Sony fans bitching like babies whenever microsoft gets something that they don't

"achievements and trophies are omg the sux, they server no purpose"

*microsoft announces a rewards program for achievements*

"omg look at microsoft trying 2 get more ppl 2 buy their 60 dollar a year live, microsoft in ruinz"

Its kind of sad when people have to constantly re-enforce their opinions by patting each other on the backs so hard their arm breaks.

DaSpirit

The Quiet
Re: Damn, it's like every single popular game an...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 01:00:05 am »
  • The Mad Programmer.
lol yeah, what of it? I consider myself a Sony fan game, but I'm not as stupid as how you describe them. I consider pros and cons, and I see more pros with Playstation, though I have nothing against Xbox. Still, Microsoft does make a lot of mistakes especially with Windows 8, how do I use a mouse on it? -_- Just making my life harder.

The way I see it, they are necessary. It's people like those that drive companies forward. Otherwise, we wouldn't see modern consoles until much later. Without competition, companies would farm you out of all of your money for as long as they could.
I support:

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 01:56:46 am »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
Fissure, wouldn't that make you the obligatory guy-that-hates-everyone-else's-opinions? Seriously, you put everyone else into a category, when there are so many of you out there that say this with no actual point to make.
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 02:29:00 am »
Fissure, wouldn't that make you the obligatory guy-that-hates-everyone-else's-opinions? Seriously, you put everyone else into a category, when there are so many of you out there that say this with no actual point to make.

Not really, i don't hate everyones opinions. I just hate when people of something always act like their game is somehow special or the best game ever, ala demons souls.

Or backpedal with crap, ala trophies/rewards

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 03:48:17 am »
:I So I definitely see where your coming from and respect your "opinion", but Dark Souls is obviously the best game of all time.
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 03:52:19 am »

Sorry to single out one silly typo, but...

I consider myself a Sony fan game

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 04:07:01 am »
:I So I definitely see where your coming from and respect your "opinion", but Dark Souls is obviously the best game of all time.

Is it wrong i read it as the whole taylor swift/kayne west thing and laughed?

I still have to beat Dark Souls

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 08:00:59 am »
  • 笑い男
There are stupid people, they stand out and you remember them, the end. Best to just ignore them if you want to keep your sanity. Nothing more than that I think.

Of course people that really like something and feel they belong to a part of that something will use what they can to justify that, sometimes over other things and so on. If that's what makes them happy, good for them. They'll grow up and realise there's more to the world than just their opinions one day. Hopefully. But they're not really doing any harm, luckily. Now if it was religion...

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 08:46:31 am »
Aren't they just the next generation of fanboys?

thestig

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 09:06:05 am »

This is hilarious. But anything has their own group of fanboys. Cars has fanboys, computer makes has fanboys... the list goes on, man. Just stick to what you like and keep your head down. Let the fanboys fight.

DaSpirit

The Quiet
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 02:57:37 pm »
  • The Mad Programmer.

-_- Seriously? It does not mean I think Sony is all high and mighty. Compare the PS3 to the Xbox, the PS3's GUI looks too plain while the Xbox one gets updated every once in a while and stays fresh and new. They also came in late with several features that Xbox came with at launch. If it weren't for Microsoft fan boys, the PS3 wouldn't even have those features. The service is also bad sometimes. This week, I've been faced with hexadecimal errors (the ones that tell you nothing) when trying to get on the Playstation Store and change my password.

I do think that some fan boys are ignorant but what can you do? Seriously, some people say stupid shiz. The problem is that some fan boys believe what they want and know nothing about technology or how anything works.
I support:
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2012, 03:03:45 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
It's not that easy to change the world, so were stuck having to get along with those kind of people one way or another(even if it's moraly draining).
Life sometimes sucks, and there area alot of idiots out there, lets face it, the world is a place were alot of WTF's happen daily.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 03:08:21 pm by zdude684 »
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2012, 05:50:08 pm »

-_- Seriously? It does not mean I think Sony is all high and mighty. Compare the PS3 to the Xbox, the PS3's GUI looks too plain while the Xbox one gets updated every once in a while and stays fresh and new. They also came in late with several features that Xbox came with at launch. If it weren't for Microsoft fan boys, the PS3 wouldn't even have those features. The service is also bad sometimes. This week, I've been faced with hexadecimal errors (the ones that tell you nothing) when trying to get on the Playstation Store and change my password.

I do think that some fan boys are ignorant but what can you do? Seriously, some people say stupid shiz. The problem is that some fan boys believe what they want and know nothing about technology or how anything works.

Nah man, I was just laughing at you saying you ARE a fan-game, when you probably meant to say you'd consider yourself a fan-boy

DaSpirit

The Quiet
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2012, 09:59:29 pm »
  • The Mad Programmer.
Nah man, I was just laughing at you saying you ARE a fan-game, when you probably meant to say you'd consider yourself a fan-boy
lol Didn't notice that until now. Life is a game, isn't it?
I support:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.289 seconds with 63 queries.

anything