Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [spoiler?]Iron man 3  (Read 2197 times)

[spoiler?]Iron man 3
« on: April 27, 2013, 01:18:08 am »
Soo I watched Iron man 3 ( it was released yesterday here in mexico) and I must admit that wow, I am so dissapointed, I was expecting a better movie that reminded me to ironman 1 but instead it was just crap, I started laughing at the action scenes, they were too cheesy and some stuff was just out of context, ironman1 was completely realistic for a movie, but this one is just different from the moment you start not listening the typical AC/DC song you know something is wrong, and so it goes, just getting from bad to worse, seriously what is wrong with marvel movies do they suddenly started sucking or whut?
Re: [spoiler?]Iron man 3
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 07:33:52 am »
I guess it had to do with the fact that there is no avengers tie in anymore. No you have to deal with the avengers fallout. And a somewhat weird/confusing/uninteresting villains.
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 09:44:21 am »
Just woke up after seeing the movie in a theater last night. I much say that I very much enjoyed it (possibly partly due to lack of sleep). If you don't let the numerous cases of plot convenience bother you then it's quite entertaining. The 3d added nothing like always but at least it didn't get in the way. Finally, I loved Ben Kingsley's performance!

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 01:06:32 am »
  • I'm here for the Bacon
it was a rather enjoyable film but I felt like it was lacking.
Pixelated Tree. | I make crappy Youtube videos now.
XBL- aaronshatonyou | PSN- cpt ehren | Steam- cptehren
  • Pixelated Tree
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 09:31:35 pm »
It was an ok movie. But it will never beat Iron Man 1. That is still one of the best superhero movies.
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 03:25:26 am »
  • ...---^^^---...
I found it enjoyable, but not as good as Ironman 1 as many of you have already stated.

Show content
One problem for me was the dramatically altered laws of physics.  I don't mean from actual physics, but from the physics of ironman 1.  In 1 those suits could take a serious beating and come back swinging, but in three they shattered like pieces of glass, and flailed about like scrap metal.  Not to mention that the show gave no indication that he had an army of suits at his disposal, and even if it did how were they undamaged when his house was blown off the side of the mountain?  I can handle fake physics in movies as long as it stays consistent, but there was nothing consistent about Ironman 3.  Still worth watching, but not as good as it should have been.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 03:27:58 am by Aero88 »
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 10:05:59 pm »
Yeah the ending left a few major plotholes sadly. It was too much: 'Oh right, we need a big action finale...try this!'
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.427 seconds with 49 queries.

anything