Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Megabyte Punch - For those who love SSB, Megaman, and PC  (Read 1515 times)

Megabyte Punch - For those who love SSB, Megaman...
« on: June 27, 2013, 11:16:34 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
Okay, if you guys don't know about this game, it's proving to be quite awesome (I've only played 30 mins though).

http://megabytepunch.reptile-games.com/

To get the soundtrack (completely free, or you can support!):
http://runesound.bandcamp.com/

It's still in beta, but I'd snatch it while it is (@ $7.50) if I were you, because the price will definitely go up.

If you want this game on Steam, go and give it a thumbs up. They definitely deserve it, imo. The only major downside right now is that it doesn't have a good multiplayer just yet (i.e. online multiplayer). It looks like you have to have both players on the same computer, which games almost never do. One person could be on the keyboard and another with a controller, but honestly, it tends to be a major inconvenience and it almost never works to play with friends that way.

Quote from:  Megabyte faq
Will there be an online multiplayer?

We believe an online multiplayer can really make this game better so we are looking into the possibilities to implement an online multiplayer. However, this is not yet decided.

So, if you're willing to take a chance that they will get online multiplayer in the future, you can buy it now, or wait and see if they actually do implement the option later. I expect they will, because this kind of game really needs it, and people are going to continually be asking for it. The Reptile team is a smart group of guys. I'm sure they'll figure it out.

For now, the Adventure Mode is already worth the price, imo.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 11:18:05 am by FrozenFire »
  • My Music
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 53 queries.