Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: First time thingy  (Read 3968 times)

Sinkin

Team Dekunutz
First time thingy
« on: August 06, 2015, 12:00:31 pm »
  • Idk
This is something that I never thought I would ever do. As you guys know, I'm more into creating art like concept art, sprites and such but music is something that has been growing on me for quite some time. So yesterday, I spent the entire day to make this. I hope it's somewhat good since I'm a real noob when it comes to creating music.

I would like to hear what you guys think.
https://soundcloud.com/automaton-14/yeah
Re: First time thingy
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 01:15:55 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
Not bad! It sounds really good! canĀ“t wait what you bring in the future for the music world! 8)

Sinkin

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 07:06:14 pm »
  • Idk
Thanks! If people think that my music is good then I will do more.

Crim

Super Special Awesome
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 08:36:45 pm »
  • I'm Pro!
I dig it. It has that calming feel to me. Something I would listen to while playing some games lol.
  • Crim is Pro!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 08:52:46 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
I dig it. It has that calming feel to me. Something I would listen to while playing some games lol.

IKR!? Well done Sinkin!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 04:27:31 am »
  • Personal Saucier
This is pretty neat! Did you create the sound design yourself? The vocoder-like sound and the bass guitar are both really neat. I like the overall composition and placement of the track.

Sinkin

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 10:17:38 pm »
  • Idk
This is pretty neat! Did you create the sound design yourself? The vocoder-like sound and the bass guitar are both really neat. I like the overall composition and placement of the track.
Yes and thanks! I didn't thought this would get such good respons, it really means a lot guys.
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2015, 05:29:20 pm »
  • It's just Max.
Nice, Sinkin! Electronic really isn't my genre, I love Daft Punk but I always switch songs 30 seconds in because I need changes, so I think this rocks but wish I could offer you better critique.

The chords are great, the progression sounds sophisticated, especially the chord in the 4th measure, and I love the synths you're using. The beat is simple but makes you wanna groove.

The vocoder synth was a nice touch, but it felt a little tacked on, not entirely incorporated into the track. It wasn't like, boom, all of a sudden there's this vocoder synth! But it also wasn't a super gradual building to a vocoder synth solo kinda thing either. It didn't come in slowly, but it didn't come in super strong either. At least, that's my feeling, but again, this isn't really my type of music : /

Anyway, I really did enjoy listening to it. You've got a helluvalot of great ideas and techniques going on in this for a first time piece of music. Good job! :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 51 queries.

anything