Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Majora's Revenge  (Read 5320 times)

Majora's Revenge
« on: April 29, 2008, 12:39:41 am »
Hey all! Who remembers me? Well, Hylian Wars didn't go as planned, so I got to thinking again. I thought "Why not make a sidescrolling Zelda game like Zelda II, and have a villan who has only been in ONE game?"

Majora's Revenge

The game's prologue begins with the HMS in a cave, alone. He is the narrarator, and will be retelling the events of the game. Of course, you will be playing through the game as he is telling the story, and he won't be narrarating in the story itself. After he begins his tale, the scene fades.

A new scene unfolds as Chapter 1: The Imprisonment. In this scene, Link is running through Termina's field toward Clock Town. The world is very different now, as four years have passed since Majora's first defeat. Link is stopped by the Happy Mask Salesman, who cries for help. Link rushes to the man and finds a Poe Sister attacking him. The ghost spots Link, then goes transparent and floats through the HMS's backpack. The Poe comes out with Majora's Mask and cackles. Link jumps for the ghost but misses, and the Poe floats away.

HMS: Oh...it's you! What brings you to Termina? ... ... ... That ghost stole my prized mask...Majora's Mask. The evil has left it though, hasn't it? You defeated the essence four years ago, in the cursed moon. Could you...do me a favor? Don't worry, there is a reward for you. Could you find that Poe and get my mask back?

If you say yes:

HMS: Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! The Poe went in that direction...behind me. That leads to the graveyard. It's a new one the people of Clock Town built. Good luck!

If you say no:

You're...going to deny me again, aren't you? Don't you understand the power of that mask? Even if the evil has left it, it can still be used for ill deeds! Now, will you fetch me the mask?

If you say no again:

Have you no heart? Very well, then...*fades away*

And so Termina proceeded to it's unfortunate demise, and the evil continued to spread until it engulfed the universe in malice...*Game goes back to title screen*

Continuing from the 'yes' answer:

Link makes his way to the graveyard. At one point in the field, the Poe sat at the other end, laughing until Link came close. When Link reached the graveyard, he was attacked by stalchildren. The Poe loomed over a particular grave, and vanished when Link came close. If the grave were to be moved (pushed), then a hidden staircase would reveal itself.

First Dungeon: Grey Poe's Tomb

(I create dungeons by ear, so I won't be posting details about it)

Boss: Grey Poe

This little guy's annoying. He floats around the room while firing plasma balls at Link. They're easily deflectable with the shield, which is key to survival. Link will need to jump and swing at the Poe to damage it. After four hits, the Poe is dead (again).

In the treasure room, Link will obtain Majora's Mask, and a warp panel will lead to the field. The Happy Mask Man will be waiting for Link, and will ask for the mask. However, before Link can return it, the mask hovers into the air, and speaks.

Majora: Heh...heh...heh...

HMS: The mask speaks?

Majora: I am free again, at last!

HMS: Oh, this is terrible! Majora has returned!

Majora: Eh? The Happy Mask Man? I remember now...you're the one who reversed my Deku spell. And you! You're the one who defeated me in the moon!

Link: *Draws sword*

Majora: Heh...heh...heh...do you really think that puny sword will kill me? It is time for my revenge...revenge on Termina, and the universe! *Casts Deku spell*

Link shakes a bit, and turns into Deku Link. Majora then takes Link's ocarina and turns the Happy Mask Man into a mask of himself. After the commotion, Majora laughs and takes the Happy Mask Man away. Link is now unable to rid himself from the Deku curse, and there is no removable mask this time.

???: Is it true? Has Majora returned?

Link turns around and stares at the yellow fairy.

Tatl: He's back! He's really back! Link! *Stops for a second* Link, you're a Deku again! How will we get you back to normal now? You don't have your instruments...do you remember the song, Link? The Song of Healing?

Link shakes his head. Majora had erased his memory, too.

Tatl: Do you even know who I am?

Link shakes his head again.

Tatl: He must have taken your memory, too! We have to stop him! Come on, let's go back to Clock Town. We can think there.

Well? I was going to make Chapter 1 be the demo, but I'm in need of a crew to help me out. Any questions, comments?

MOVED: Majora's Revenge
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 12:40:56 am »
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
Re: Majora's Revenge
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 12:41:02 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.
Screenshots?
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 12:41:50 am »
Moved to lack of content.
Interesting little story bit.  If you want it in WIP you need a few screenshots or a demo.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 12:42:16 am »
h/o, I'll bring some up. I don't have much done, just the prologue, which is before Chapter 1.
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 01:14:52 am »

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 01:54:30 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Heh. Good Work so far, but didn't Majora's Mask get obliterated at the end of TLOZ:MM?
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 02:01:41 am »
Heh. Good Work so far, but didn't Majora's Mask get obliterated at the end of TLOZ:MM?

No, the happy mask salesman just took it with him.

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 02:17:12 am »
Nice, a fellow MMF 2 user.  How advanced are you if you don't mind me asking.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 02:21:38 am »
Actually, the mask was powerless after MM, so this game technically shouldn't exist. :X
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 02:22:03 am »
Pretty advanced, but I don't know how I can write in C++ to use a save file feature, if it's even possible.
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 02:23:21 am »
Actually, the mask was powerless after MM, so this game technically shouldn't exist. :X

The game itself states the evil leaves the mask. It says nothing about it being destroyed. Majora's soul could very well have been waiting for a new host to show up, and that host could have been waiting for the mask in the graveyard.

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 06:00:12 am »
  • Bitte Scheiße
If this was a 3D game like the original MM, this would be better than OOT.
In otherwords, I <3 the story

~LynkW
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 06:03:35 am »

The game itself states the evil leaves the mask. It says nothing about it being destroyed. Majora's soul could very well have been waiting for a new host to show up, and that host could have been waiting for the mask in the graveyard.
Even then, why would Majora get revenge if he's not evil?
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2008, 12:19:09 pm »
The evil in the mask is Majora's soul. Using that logic, Majora is evil.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.326 seconds with 65 queries.

anything